For Those Who Still Insist That There Was Election Fraud

marke

You're not sure alright and I'd expect better from you frankly. I'm cynical of all politicians in general, not just Trump et al so just because I call Trump out on his blatant narcissism doesn't mean I'm a fawning adulator of democrats or anything. You are way off the mark with this diatribe.
Calling out Trump for narcissism without pointing out the worse evidence of selfishness, greed, and corruption from his political opponents seems to be dishonestly and politically biased.

marke

Sure it was. You rant on about how folk who aren't Trump supporters would support Stalin himself and that's supposed to be rational? Your post was ridiculous and I even said I expected more from you as I considered you to be more rational than some of the far right brigade on here. My mistake possibly.
Anyone who supports politicians who promote homosexuality and abortion is supporting the policies Satan.

marke

Oh, it hardly gets much more nuts than the MAGA crowd. As I've stated on here multiple times, I'm no fan of politicians of any stripe and am bemused as to how anyone can venerate any of them. AFAIC America was short changed with the choice of primary candidates in 2016 because as much as Trump was pathetic, Clinton was hardly anything to shout about either. So your silly stuff about Stalin can be filed in the appropriate place.
Stalin supported murderous communism, like modern democrats.

marke

Are you kidding? We aren't the ones claiming that he actually won the election, nor are we brainwashed enough to think that he will actually be reinstated.
I don't believe Trump will ever be president again after the successful leftist democrat voter fraud coup. Nevertheless, the democrats may convince millions of Americans that they did not commit voter fraud, but tens of millions of Americans know better than to believe lying democrat propaganda.

marke

Help America how? By supporting fraud conspiracy rubbish? At least the sane ones have abandoned that particular sinking ship.
A completely bamboozled moron has no idea how to tell which narratives are true and which are fake. Democrats committed voter fraud and stole the 2020 election, in spite of what blinded rubes think to the contrary.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Oh, it hardly gets much more nuts than the MAGA crowd. As I've stated on here multiple times, I'm no fan of politicians of any stripe and am bemused as to how anyone can venerate any of them. AFAIC America was short changed with the choice of primary candidates in 2016 because as much as Trump was pathetic, Clinton was hardly anything to shout about either. So your silly stuff about Stalin can be filed in the appropriate place.
:unsure: Perhaps... Perhaps your obsession with the Orange one is more of an expression of your hatred for him rather than support of his opposition, you know, the people who are actually in power. I've been mistaken in my assessments before.

I have to wonder though about the Stalin thing. I seem to have hit a nerve there which I'd like to explore a bit.
You see, I tossed him out there as an absurdity (You guys would support Stalin himself to get rid of Trump you hate him so much) but I do wonder how far that seems to go. I ask because almost to a person every time I hear CRT being debated the adherents always hotly deny it's Marxist roots. Now, don't get me wrong....I'm not saying that you have done this or even have defended CRT at length.
I'm not even saying that Marxist philosophies are in and of themselves bad.

But I have to wonder what you....A person who stated (quite succinctly and accurately I might add) the below:

...If you think people can be so neatly compartmentalized into some little box then up to you but it's entirely subjective and has no foundation to it. Simple as that. Anyone can come up with something akin and it would just be the same.

I have to ask what you think about these re-hashed Stalinesque viewpoints being repackaged as new theories? I would ask on the CRT thread but it seems to have "evolved" into a Creationism thread...Or did someone change it? Hmmmm. :unsure:

marke

What's the deal?

There's only a few more days until Trump is removed from office. If there was any such evidence then why is it coming to nothing and why are so many now distancing themselves away from these claims?
Democrats' worst fears are coming to pass. Widespread support for deep-dive investigations into questionable ballots in big democrat precincts.

Republicans in Pennsylvania’s Senate are discussing launching a privately funded audit of the 2020 election.
A three-senator delegation led by state Sen. Doug Mastriano visited Arizona in June to receive an overview of the Maricopa County probe into the election and last week sought legal advice from a Pennsylvania law firm on the legality of using private funds to finance a similar endeavor, according to The Associated Press.
“Transparency is a must in our republic,” the delegation said in a press release last month announcing their plans to visit the Maricopa Election Forensic Election Audit. “Every citizen should be confident that their vote counts.”

Arthur Brain

:unsure: Perhaps... Perhaps your obsession with the Orange one is more of an expression of your hatred for him rather than support of his opposition, you know, the people who are actually in power. I've been mistaken in my assessments before.

I have to wonder though about the Stalin thing. I seem to have hit a nerve there which I'd like to explore a bit.
You see, I tossed him out there as an absurdity (You guys would support Stalin himself to get rid of Trump you hate him so much) but I do wonder how far that seems to go. I ask because almost to a person every time I hear CRT being debated the adherents always hotly deny it's Marxist roots. Now, don't get me wrong....I'm not saying that you have done this or even have defended CRT at length.
I'm not even saying that Marxist philosophies are in and of themselves bad.

But I have to wonder what you....A person who stated (quite succinctly and accurately I might add) the below:

I have to ask what you think about these re-hashed Stalinesque viewpoints being repackaged as new theories? I would ask on the CRT thread but it seems to have "evolved" into a Creationism thread...Or did someone change it? Hmmmm. :unsure:
Well, firstly, if I'm "obsessed" with Trump as you put it then what does that say about the MAGA crowd? To put things in some perspective here, I'm from the UK and there's a much healthier level of cynicism where it comes to politics and politicians in general. I'm no fan of the current administration or the opposition either. It bemuses me when people fawn and adulate over politicians as happens in America and evidenced with the ongoing farce with Trump. FTR, the same goes for those who thought Clinton was great back in 2016. AFAIC, both candidates were woeful and didn't care one whit for American people at all.

If you think you've "hit a nerve" with the Stalin comment then no and as I've outlined already. If you think I'd want to replace Trump with someone as grotesque as that then you really don't understand how cynical I am where it comes to politics. I'd sooner the US and the UK had competent politicians who actually cared about the country and its citizens but unfortunately the likelihood of that coming about is practically zero. Hope that answers you.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
Well, firstly, if I'm "obsessed" with Trump as you put it then what does that say about the MAGA crowd? To put things in some perspective here, I'm from the UK and there's a much healthier level of cynicism where it comes to politics and politicians in general. I'm no fan of the current administration or the opposition either. It bemuses me when people fawn and adulate over politicians as happens in America and evidenced with the ongoing farce with Trump. FTR, the same goes for those who thought Clinton was great back in 2016. AFAIC, both candidates were woeful and didn't care one whit for American people at all.
I'm confused....Are you saying that your level of obsession is appropriate because his sycophants are even more intense? :rolleyes:

If you think you've "hit a nerve" with the Stalin comment then no and as I've outlined already. If you think I'd want to replace Trump with someone as grotesque as that then you really don't understand how cynical I am where it comes to politics. I'd sooner the US and the UK had competent politicians who actually cared about the country and its citizens but unfortunately the likelihood of that coming about is practically zero. Hope that answers you.

:) No....It doesn't because, you see, Stalin never shows himself as Stalin. He shows himself as a warrior for equality. He shows himself as someone who will right past wrongs, redress the grievances of the downtrodden. He shows himself as someone who will point to the bad (insert group of people) and cast them down. He shows himself the same way every time, it doesn't matter if his name is Stalin, or Hitler, or Mao. He knows which group of people has been bad and how they need to be....Reeducated so that they oppress no more.

Ideas flower into consequences...And the authoritarianism rarely shows itself until the ideas bloom.

It was my assumption that a confirmed individualist such as yourself would have something to say about the ideas of Critical Theory and the consequences it tends to deliver. :unsure: