Fiona Hill: "The president was trying to stage a coup"

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
I know you're just trying to provoke a response, since I've been ignoring your previous posts to me. That's what you live for, and thrive on, provoking others, and why you've been banned here under something like six other usernames.

So I'm aware you're getting what you want here, but don't expect it again anytime soon. You cannot ever redeem yourself from calling my dead mom a prostitute and my dead father her john, you are a sick person who thrives on moving from forum to forum across the internet, bragging about how you've lost track of how many usernames you've been banned under.

There's a reason for that, and it's not because you're a good person. I'm telling you now that while I don't have you on official ignore, I will if that becomes necessary and you'll completely disappear from my sight and there will be no trace of you as a reminder. You are not worth any more of my time.
What are you, 13? 😆

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I feel sorry for you. Years ago you were a pretty good person. You have totally given yourself over to the side of evil. It is a fascinating, and sad, thing to behold.

There was no coup.
There was no insurrection.

Please seek help.
Please seek help with grammar because your misuse of commas in this post is as appalling as the content.

You, on the other hand, never were a nice person. You always threw in on the wrong side of every subject. You still do.

Arthur Brain

I know you're just trying to provoke a response, since I've been ignoring your previous posts to me. That's what you live for, and thrive on, provoking others, and why you've been banned under something like six other usernames.

So I'm aware you're getting what you want here, but don't expect it again anytime soon. You cannot ever redeem yourself from calling my dead mom a prostitute and my dead father her john, you are a sick person who thrives on moving from forum to forum across the internet, bragging about how you've lost track of how many usernames you've been banned under.

There's a reason for that, and it's not because you're a good person. I'm telling you now that while I don't have you on official ignore, I will if that becomes necessary and you'll completely disappear from my sight and there will be no trace of you as a reminder. You are not worth any more of my time.
The bolded is truly pathetic and no excuse for that whatsoever.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
. . . . You cannot ever redeem yourself from calling my dead mom a prostitute and my dead father her john . . . .

Wow. I actually do not recall that, but the fact that you held on so tightly for years to something an anonymous person posted in a forum is not healthy at all. Not at all.

You know, a forum is not that important. You gave me far too much power if you are still holding tight to a mean post from years ago. I won't be blamed for that.

And none of that has anything to do with the fact that, as I said, you have totally thrown in with the side of evil, and are here helping to spread lies. Why on earth would you do that? And now that I think about it, anyone who does that has no business crying crocodile tears over a years old post.

What will you tell God: "Well God, see, this guy said something really mean to me and so I decided to promote murdering children and promote sodomy, and side with those who are destroying the poor among me."

Really?

If I said what you say I said, then it was wrong, that's for sure. But you have fed it and nurtured it and turned it into a demonic monster and taken it to a whole new level. Thats more than wrong, its unhinged.

But to the topic:

There was no coup

Arthur Brain

Wow. I actually do not recall that, but the fact that you held on so tightly for years to something an anonymous person posted in a forum is not healthy at all. Not at all.

You know, a forum is not that important. You gave me far too much power if you are still holding tight to a mean post from years ago. I won't be blamed for that.

And none of that has anything to do with the fact that, as I said, you have totally thrown in with the side of evil, and are here helping to spread lies. Why on earth would you do that? And now that I think about it, anyone who does that has no business crying crocodile tears over a years old post.

What will you tell God: "Well God, see, this guy said something really mean to me and so I decided to promote murdering children and promote sodomy, and side with those who are destroying the poor among me."

Really?

If I said what you say I said, then it was wrong, that's for sure. But you have fed it and nurtured it and turned it into a demonic monster and taken it to a whole new level. Thats more than wrong, its unhinged.

But to the topic:

There was no coup
How about you just apologize for your indefensible comments? If this forum isn't that important then why have you had multiple accounts where you've been routinely banned and pleaded to be let back on it?

Last edited:

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
The bolded is truly pathetic and no excuse for that whatsoever.

I love how you Leftists place words in higher value than actions.

Your people can literally and physically murder babies and sexually groom children and thats okay with you.

But a mean post from years ago or a mean tweet from Trump make you crazy.

You you, doing evil is fine but mean words are the horror of horrors.

Fortunately, your covers are totally pulled now and the American people are waking up to the evil of your kind.

Roe will be over turned.
Your pedophile child grooming will be shut down.
A red wave will sweep you Marxists from the peoples' House.

After that comes the real fun.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass

Really?

But to the topic:

There was no coup

I have a good memory. Nothing more, nothing less, your lies notwithstanding. But lies about others are par for the course for you.

You did say it, I reported it, and nothing happened. That's the way of TOL. If Clete or RD had reported you for the same, there would've been a different outcome. I know that, and take it as the cost of posting here.

Sooner or later, you'll ruffle the wrong feathers and you'll be gone again. Until then, you're on ignore.

Arthur Brain

I love how you Leftists place words in higher value than actions.

Your people can literally and physically murder babies and sexually groom children and thats okay with you.

But a mean post from years ago or a mean tweet from Trump make you crazy.

You you, doing evil is fine but mean words are the horror of horrors.

Fortunately, your covers are totally pulled now and the American people are waking up to the evil of your kind.

Roe will be over turned.
Your pedophile child grooming will be shut down.
A red wave will sweep you Marxists from the peoples' House.

After that comes the real fun.
"My people"? What on earth does that even mean?

The rest is just unhinged claptrap that doesn't have anything to do with me either.

Arthur Brain

Perhaps, but now you are unhinged and unbalanced. Only a disturbed person would hang on to a post for, what, 5 years? 6 years? Are you insane?
Only a risible individual would make such inexcusable comments about somebody's parents and fail to apologize for them. How about you do that? You are in no position to talk about other people being disturbed/unbalanced given your history on here under multiple guises.

Arthur Brain

The moderators were nice enough to let me back in here, and I am not going to let a Marxist troll like you screw it up for me.

Buh bye Marxist troll.
Well, not a "Marxist troll" anyway and hey, I wasn't responsible for your bans on here regardless. If things screw up for you here it'll be your own doing.

Last edited:

marke

He sure wanted the overthrow, although your numbers are off.
You have satisfied the wishes of the devils who want Americans to be deluded into thinking Trump was evil with evil intentions compared to democrats who are good with good intentions and policies.