Fed court destroys man's potential career for his liberal viewpoint

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That was my question....since when is support for pedophilia a "liberal viewpoint"?

It's not. I believe the biggest difference would be what a more liberal person would advocate prison as punishment in case a person acts on it.

On this topic, I am more conservative, and would say anyone hurting a child should receive the DP. Someone who is more liberal would rather the person be locked up and treated as though he/she had an illness.

Last edited:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Beats me why Musty thinks that this nutter was holding a "liberal" viewpoint to start with as well.

That's their blanket go-to word for literally anything or anyone they disagree with here.

That was my question....since when is support for pedophilia a "liberal viewpoint"?

:think:

lib·er·al

/ˈlib(ə)rəl/

adjective

adjective: liberal

1. open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

looks like you guys are retards

again :idunno:

Arthur Brain

Well that takes care of that.

Only if you're incapable of rational thought or just being a troll. Otherwise there's no plausible way of arguing that 'liberals' would support the molestation of children or any nut that does.

Being open to new ideas and opinions, and discarding traditional values isn't necessarily a bad thing in itself:

Allowing women to have the vote without getting one's beard in a tangle over it for example.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Well, only an imbecile would think that "liberals" or "conservatives" would extol the comments of the nut in the case in question - so it just goes to show how moronic such tags are...

:doh:

looks like artie's hitting the sauce again tonight:

people_who_take_being_drunk_to_a_new_level_03.gif

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Approving of pedophilia, even consensual , is NOT a liberal position .
The overwhelming majority of liberals, including me do NOT approve of it, nor do we think it should be legal .
Liberals think consensual sex between adults cannot and should not be considered a crime , but do NOT approve of pedophilia . Hardly anyone does . I'm sick and tired of right-wing doofuses who maintain that liberals think anything goes sexually and should be legal, which is absolutely ridiculous . Nothing could be farther from the truth !
And who claim that there's a sinister liberal plot to make anything legal in the hopes of corrupting society . What absolute tommyrot !

Arthur Brain

Classic liberal? Almost certainly not.

Modern
liberal aka progressive aka leftist? Yes, it certainly is.

No, it isn't and you're just a nut to think that or just deliberately dishonest and on the same troll bus as SOD...

Sad really as you can actually argue like an adult when it suits.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Well, only an imbecile would think that "liberals" or "conservatives" would extol the comments of the nut in the case in question - so it just goes to show how moronic such tags are...

Again, the only folks here who've ever even approached that line have been self-professed Christians.

OCTOBER23

1Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Arthur Brain

The lengths leftists went to in defending Roman Polanski is evidence in support of the notion put forth by doser and musterion.

Oh please. Aren't you the same guy who was quoted as saying that teenage brides as young as 15 were okay providing "certain parameters"?