Fed court destroys man's potential career for his liberal viewpoint

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
In reality, he has no business around kids under 18 and needs to find a new career. I'm in favor of the decision, the guy had a big mouth and seemingly asked for this result.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Based on what I have read thus far, I completely support the decision.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
In reality, he has no business around kids under 18 and needs to find a new career. I'm in favor of the decision, the guy had a big mouth and seemingly asked for this result.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near children ... what a sicko.

gcthomas

He might have rights of freedom of expression, but that can't prevent those who hear him from forming valid opinions about his character. His character is a poor quality one.

musterion

How can someone aim to be a teacher if he thinks that students with learning disabilities are 'fakers'? What sort of support would be provide to them? Seems the wrong character for a teacher to me.

THAT is the main reason why he shouldn't be a teacher?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
THAT is the main reason why he shouldn't be a teacher?

No. The main reason is that his words have created a valid concern ... that he could be a danger to the children. A predator.

However, referring to disabled children as *fakers* would not put him high on my list of candidates for teaching.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Give the liberals another decade of their continuing slide down their acceptance of more and more perversion and this guy will be welcomed with open arms.

Granite

Hall of Fame
...or not. You do realize child abusers are never supported here by the people you expect, right?

Off the top of my head the only people here I've seen who have said child brides might be acceptable have been self-professed Christians. And I don't think anyone here's ever been so deranged as to support lowering consent laws. These kinds of threads never, ever, play out according to the script you guys have in your head. At all.

Given stranger danger paranoia the idea that consent laws and child protections are in any peril is absolutely and totally absurd.

Arthur Brain

...or not. You do realize child abusers are never supported here by the people you expect, right?

Off the top of my head the only people here I've seen who have said child brides might be acceptable have been self-professed Christians. And I don't think anyone here's ever been so deranged as to support lowering consent laws. These kinds of threads never, ever, play out according to the script you guys have in your head. At all.

Given stranger danger paranoia the idea that consent laws and child protections are in any peril is absolutely and totally absurd.

Yep, Phil Robertson anyone?

Beats me why Musty thinks that this nutter was holding a "liberal" viewpoint to start with as well.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They made the right call here. The guy is unfit to be around children.

Arthur Brain

They made the right call here. The guy is unfit to be around children.

Absolutely, so let's just dispense with this having anything to do with 'liberalism' as the OP suggests as everyone seems to be pretty much in agreement.

For future reference, people in general do not support paedophilia whether left or right, or nutcases like this.

Jose Fly

Absolutely, so let's just dispense with this having anything to do with 'liberalism' as the OP suggests as everyone seems to be pretty much in agreement.

For future reference, people in general do not support paedophilia whether left or right, or nutcases like this.

That was my question....since when is support for pedophilia a "liberal viewpoint"?