Extramarital Dating Site Unsettles the Land of Discreet

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
He sees himself as more left than right. However, those solidly on the left (such as myself), see him as being more towards the right than us lefties. How is that hard to understand?

That's not hard to understand, pagan. Eccl 10:2, Jn 10:10

This Charming Manc

Are you arguing against me or not... i'm lost on the point you are trying to make in reference to what I said.

are you that confused by a someone who usually is on the left coming out anti adultery?

oh and wickedness of sin is eclipsed by the outrageous nature of Grace :) .

Is it ok to gas a Jew or lynch a black in private? :rolleyes:

The man who commits adultery with another man’s wife, he who commits with his neighbor’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress, shall surely be put to death (Le 20:10).

The death penalty shall not be remitted (Num. 35:31).

Because the sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil. Though a sinner does evil a hundred times, and his days are prolonged, yet I surely know that it will be well with those who fear God, who fear before Him (Ec 8:11–12).

It should point us to Christ (Eph. 5:23–32).

The wicked do not appreciate the exceeding sinfulness of sin.

Adam became the first evangelical after releasing the wrecking ball (Ge 3:22). He wanted to get back to a right relationship with God (Ge 3:24).

But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful [Rom. 7:13].

"Is this a strange paradox? Is it a perversion of a good thing? The commandment was totally incapable of communicating life. Man must have recourse to help from the outside, because the commandment intensified the awfulness of sin." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Epistles (Romans 1-8) (electronic ed., Vol. 42, p. 129). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
"Are you arguing against me or not... i'm lost on the point you are trying to make in reference to what I said."
I agree with you (except for that first bit :dizzy:). Adultery is a crime punishable by death (Lev 20:10, Nu 35:31). Would you support sexual sin and removing those laws from the books?

"...[A]re you that confused by a someone who usually is on the left coming out anti adultery?"
No. The dark side has not engulfed you altogether (Ro 2:15).

*"...[O]h and wickedness of sin is eclipsed by the outrageous nature of Grace."
Is grace a license to sin to your mind? Ro 6:1-2 :Shimei:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Oh look, more consenting adults doing things a social conservative finds icky because he/she/it can't handle not being able to legislate what they do in private.

I know it's probably asking too much of you, but try minding your own business and see how much happier your life becomes.

How do you mind your own business about what people do in their own bedrooms when they are forcing you to see into them?

This Charming Manc

I agree with you (except for that first bit :dizzy:). Adultery is a crime punishable by death (Lev 20:10, Nu 35:31). Would you support sexual sin and removing those laws from the books?

I don't believe we live under OT law, I also don't expect sinners to act like saints, I do believe it is our business to legislate Biblical holiness onto an unbelieving population, I do believe it is our job to teach what sin and righteousness is, and to preach grace to sinners.

Is grace a license to sin to your mind? Ro 6:1-2 :Shimei:

No, I just cant accept grace for me and demand judgement in others, do you live under the law or under grace?

shagster01

"I've only known two things to be found in the middle of the road--yella' lines and roadkill." Dr. Larry Bates Re 21:8 :burnlib:

Power is in the middle. Republicans know the right will vote for them no matter what so they don't care what you think. Same with democrats.

But they must actually earn my vote. People like me are the deciding factor.