Evil.Eye.<(I)> is actually....

Status
Not open for further replies.

God's Truth

62b59e87748224bac0e15d00f1600184.jpg

Isaiah 11:6

The "Wolf Pack" now has supporting scripture behind its name that was initially given as an insult.

# ; )

How do you like all those Calvinistic pictures?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
So I guess you did not ignore me because you are always bringing me up to insult me. So why did you say you took me off ignore?

Because you don't agree with [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] ... that gives you theological hope. Remember my rules. I judge no ones salvation... but we are all ministers for the hope within us. Iron sharpening Iron

Proverbs 27:17

john w

Hall of Fame
You Madist hear 'obey' and then cannot see anything else after that.

I say obeying is what saves us and keeps us saved.

Meshak says obey Jesus but does not; and, she says she does not know if she is saved.

She is the slanderer of Paul.

Meshak is more like you than me.

You all are drawn to her like a magnet, and she is so vain she uses her attention here as worldly assurance of something Spiritual.
As usual, you missed it, demon-pay attention:

BTW, don't put the words into my mouth. I did not say my works can save me. It is not about me, it is about His Word.

Vs.

You see, this kind comment makes Jesus' salvation so cheap.

Salvation is not cheap. It costed Him His life.

If we don't appreciate what He has done by saying like "your works cannot save you", odds are we will not be accepted in His kingdom.

Jesus is our Lord, He commands us many things to do.

Jesus gave us many things to do.

Jesus says if you love me, keep My commands.

so it is obvious we ought to obey His commands because without loving Him there is no salvation...............When you say "your works cannot save you", it is saying "obedience to Jesus will not save you" which is so ungrateful thing to say to the Lord after what He has done for us.

God's Truth

Because you don't agree with [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] ... that gives you theological hope. Remember my rules. I judge no ones salvation... but we are all ministers for the hope within us. Iron sharpening Iron

Proverbs 27:17

Then debate me with scripture instead of with insults and pictures.

God's Truth

As usual, you missed it, demon-pay attention:

"Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post

BTW, don't put the words into my mouth. I did not say my works can save me. It is not about me, it is about His Word."

Vs.

"Quote Originally Posted by meshak View Post

You see, this kind comment makes Jesus' salvation so cheap.

Salvation is not cheap. It costed Him His life.

If we don't appreciate what He has done by saying like "your works cannot save you", odds are we will not be accepted in His kingdom.

Jesus is our Lord, He commands us many things to do.

Jesus gave us many things to do.

Jesus says if you love me, keep My commands.

so it is obvious we ought to obey His commands because without loving Him there is no salvation...............When you say "your works cannot save you", it is saying "obedience to Jesus will not save you" which is so ungrateful thing to say to the Lord after what He has done for us."

You missed the part about Meshack saying 'obey', but NOT doing it herself.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You debate Calvinists all the time and don't know they are the originators to using the pictures of a wolf in sheep clothing.

You both have no understanding.

Calvinist's are wolves in sheeps cloths. Any one who twists the core message of the Cross and Christ Crucified is a wolf in sheeps cloths.

Sometimes sheep have to get a little Mt. 23 to get the point across. If that makes me a sheep in wolves cloths to you... so be it.

# Fact

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I won't be able to be on like I would like, but I managed to keep my foot out of my mouth this time... and... F-14 willing... : ) ... visit now and again.

~ @Sherman is awesome!
Just hang onto this account and come back when things let up. I don't always have time to spend sitting in front of the computer either. I get online when I can.

God's Truth

Calvinist's are wolves in sheeps cloths. Any one who twists the core message of the Cross and Christ Crucified is a wolf in sheeps cloths.

Sometimes sheep have to get a little Mt. 23 to get the point across. If that makes me a sheep in wolves cloths to you... so be it.

# Fact

How about no insults and see if you can debate that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.