Evil.Eye.<(I)> is actually....

Status
Not open for further replies.

daqq

Jesus is God the Father come in the flesh as a Son. Modalists say Jesus is the Father, and the Holy Spirit, but they say they do not exist at the same time. I do not believe like that.

Jesus is God the Father, for there is only one God and He is the Father. Since Jesus is God, he must also be the Father.

I can give you scripture that prove they are the same.

Please simply explain what you mean by this statement which I highlighted:

"but they say they do not exist at the same time."

That actually sounds more like some freaky "modalist hyper dispensationist" teaching but I dunno, from the looks of things around here, you could be right. :)

God's Truth

Please simply explain what you mean by this statement which I highlighted:

"but they say they do not exist at the same time."

That actually sounds more like some freaky "modalist hyper dispensationist" teaching but I dunno, from the looks of things around here, you could be right. :)

You explained modalism accurately when you pointed out how they believe they can say this is the Father, now here he is the Son, and then here is the Holy Spirit. Modalists do not believe they exist at the same time.

I can prove with scripture that Jesus is God the Father. However, I believe the three exist at the same time. Trinitarians like to say I am a modalist, and those who believe Jesus is not God like to say I am a trinitarian. I just believe the Truth and do not fit into either of those labels.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
No doubt he or it will be whatsoever you wish them to be, for that is how Modalism works. You want to talk about God? "Jesus is God." You want to talk about the Father? "Jesus is YHWH." You want to talk about Azazel? "Jesus is Azazel." But when you question it about how the scripture says Messiah was not ashamed to call those willing to become sanctified his brethren, and how it is that it claims that, "Jesus is YHWH", it replies that "YHWH is my brother", for that is again how Modalism works: for it makes the god to be just the same as itself in the machinations of its vain imagination. Notice that the hat which it wears is a prominent representation of precisely what it believes, what it does, and how it acts:

"Congratulations Daqq, This Thread is just for you. (Exposing your Deceit)" Reply#76

The hat neither has a front side nor a back side, and thus, whenever the occasion requires a change in mode or countenance, the modal god within simply imagines a quarter or half turn of the hat: and suddenly you find yourself speaking to another, whether it be Nameless.In.Grace., or N.I.G., or W.A.R.N.I.G., or Evil.Eye.<(I)>, (and one may clearly see in the modes of change over time that the names change from some perverted form of grace into evil only evil). And then of course there is a feminine gender GraceBunny, but it is highly doubtful that anyone here will ever know if that one is a real physical person or not, (though no doubt she is in the form of an entity). :)

P.S. Lest we forget; there was a "P.W." in there, as I do clearly recall. So the five are fallen, and one is, and no doubt that one is not its gaber though certainly a gibbor, (John 4:18, Matt 12:43, 44, 45, Luke 11:24, 25, 26, Rev 17:10-11, 19:10, (the Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of the Prophecy)). :chuckle:

(1) Boiling Scripture down to root language and using possible word definitions to distort scriptural integrity.
- this also makes [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] look like a theological Ace. Unfortunately... It's just scriptural smoke, mirrors and scriptural distortion and twisting.

Example: Daqq tampering with Isaiah 9:6 Via Septuagint (Greek Translation)

The Joke? The Great Isaiah Scroll is one of the oldest... full... Hebrew Scrolls in existence. It dates to 125 BCE and all 66 books of Isaiah are intact... Um... Rotfl... Trinity Tampering? You're funny [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]

The Great Isaiah Scroll (1QIsaa) is one of the original seven Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in Qumran in 1947. It is the largest (734 cm) and best preserved of all the biblical scrolls, and the only one that is almost complete. The 54 columns contain all 66 chapters of the Hebrew version of the biblical Book of Isaiah. Dating from ca. 125 BCE, it is also one of the oldest of the Dead Sea Scrolls, some one thousand years older than the oldest manuscripts of the Hebrew Bible known to us before the scrolls' discovery.

The Great Isaiah Scroll Translated... at verse 6 of Chapter 9

23. with burning consuming fire. (5) Because a child shall be born to us and a son is given to us and the government shall be upon
24. his shoulders and he shall be called wonderful, counsellor, mighty God, everlasting father the prince of peace. (6) Of the increase
25. of his government [&waw&} and his peace there shall be no end. upon the throne of David and over his kingdom to order it and to establish it

Isaiah 9:6

For a child is born to us, a son is given to us; dominion will rest on his shoulders, and he will be given the name Pele-Yo‘etz El Gibbor Avi-‘Ad Sar-Shalom Wonder of a Counselor, Mighty God, Father of Eternity, Prince of Peace,

(2) Long, Spiritual Allegory that is partially accurate, but is infused with commentary from Daqq's doctrinal source.
- I know this is going to sound extreme, but Daqq is listening to a very dark voice and he believes that it is indeed "Godly"... but...

Matthew 6:22-24

(3) Making False Theological Claims about others

(4) Whining

(5) Nit picking a term to hide theological error (Gnat Straining)

(6) Claiming He has rebutted someone, while fully leaving all posted scripture towards him... un-refuted by anything other than tactic 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or any combination of them... or all of them.

Prime example This is a link to a post where I directly addressed the myriad of scripture that [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] had failed to address.

Oh... and I'm shutting this thread down here... It has served its purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.