ECT Every Christian must testify . . . .

Truster

You'll find a better description of what life is in John 1:4 KJV instead of the fiction you keep coming up with.

Truster

Fiction? Show the fiction you allude to that would condemn me?

Cart before the horse I'm afraid. The fiction that you post does not condemn you per sec. Its because you are condemned, that you post such fiction, or complete nonsense. Only an unregenerate man could make such a statement as you have in the OP. What you do to truth and scripture is what a tone deaf man does to a song....ruins it.

''Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned''.

Truster

''Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand''.

You fulfil this particular section of scripture and so I rejoice in the wisdom, judgement and glory of the Almighty who shall be glorified by you if not in you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
To awaken us to know that whatever our life, it speaks for us __ irrespective of any phoniness.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Cross Reference

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

One can say that even when it is not true, can't he?

heir

TOL Subscriber
One can say that even when it is not true, can't he?
I believe it!

Colossians 2:10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:

Colossians 2:11 In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:

Colossians 2:12 Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Colossians 2:13 And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Don't you?

heir

TOL Subscriber
You believing it is one thing but, does your life speak of it being so?
It's not about my life. I'm dead and my life is hid with Christ in God.

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Colossians 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Colossians 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

I am crucified with Christ! I live by His faith!

Cross Reference

It's not about my life. I'm dead and my life is hid with Christ in God.

Wrong! It is all about your life that Jesus might be able to speak FROM it, Ms. Ambassador. Since you are a cessationalist, what else do you suppose God has to reveal Himself with except a Christian life? Perhaps a lesson in "Christian civics" might be in order per the elementary teachings of Christ and finding a 'believers' church.