Establishment of the Identity of Christ and The Destruction of the Temple

daqq

This thread is about the temple Daqq, can't you read?

And you are the temple of Elohim; can you not read? Go back and see what I was speaking about when you and LA started making false accusations and judgements: I was on-topic, but you trample the Testimony of Messiah in your own temple, not truly believing that you are the temple of Elohim. And why? because you imagine yourself as the master of your own temple, and no one, not even the scripture, is going to tell you how to live your life and what to do with and in your private little sanctuary-temple. You therefore do not even truly believe Paul when he tells you that you are purchased with a price and are no more your own; for if indeed you truly believed that, you would not be doing what you are doing here, blaspheming, mocking and ridiculing others, and bearing false witness against one who has been quoting the scripture you claim to know and love. When you spew out evil speaking, blasphemies, murders, and death, you reveal what is truly in your own heart, for whatsoever comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart, and the tree is known by its fruit. You defile the temple of Elohim.

daqq

Its sad that some think God does everything for them....for that would negate self-responsibility, free will and learning (which includes 'earning'). It would be satans delight to maintain such a belief system....by which the soul sabotages itself.

That is so true I quote it to bump it up to the new page; and that is exactly what their doctrine does, sabotage themselves, while they imagine that it releases them and makes them free, (free from things they do not want to do, like cutting off sin, so as to become pleasing to the Father).

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
So get to work then and earn it then. Follow your faith and conscience, God honors that.

I aspire towards right-doing and right-living, as my conscience and God so wills it. God has also given the opportunity of earning, whereby one's actions are rewarded....most certainly.

Epoisses

I aspire towards right-doing and right-living, as my conscience and God so wills it. God has also given the opportunity of earning, whereby one's actions are rewarded....most certainly.

God only rewards one thing Freelight! He rewards those who have Christ formed within. No Christ means no reward no matter how much right-doing and right-living you perform. Pretty much everyone nowadays tries to live right and do right and even eat right!

daqq

No, it's about the destruction of a physical temple in 70AD. You still can't read!

So get back on-topic then and stop casting false accusations and bearing false witness.

Get back on your UFO and fly to never, never land.

Everyone can see that you are not even capable of speaking about the topic, and are rather only here to level accusations, ridicule, mock, and disrupt the thread. How can you not know that those who level constant accusations and judgments against others are generally the most guilty of exactly what they accuse others of doing or being?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Again, the Testimony of the Messiah is the Spirit of Grace, Heb 10:29, and you trample his Testimony and therefore you trample his blood and the Spirit of Grace.

There we have it.

You try to remove the atoning work of the blood of Christ, by claiming it refers to the Testimony.

You can not live off the tree of life without first acknowledging the price Christ paid to redeem you.

Your error is obvious to the saved.

Your views are the very teachings which the unsaved Judaisers hold to, who are the very ones polluting the sanctuary of strength today.

LA

Epoisses

There we have it.

You try to remove the atoning work of the blood of Christ, by claiming it refers to the Testimony.

You can not live off the tree of life without first acknowledging the price Christ paid to redeem you.

Your views are the very teachings which the unsaved Judaisers hold to, who are the very ones polluting the sanctuary of strength today.

LA

I've debated law keepers for 20 years and if there is one thing that I have learned you can't be weak and always have to defend the truth of the gospel. But you won't convert them by argument because they don't believe so your words are just foolishness to them. Only the Holy Spirit can break the spell over their minds and only one out of a thousand will ever be converted. But that one who is converted will have the faith of the apostle Paul.

Zeke

The "seed" of David in Psalm 89: 4 is his spiritual seed, as is the promise of the seed from Abraham also being his spiritual seed,.

North: in these cases and Christ there is a physical descendant that is traceable to the period in which they lived. But after that, it is their faith that matters. A person who has their faith can enjoy the fact that they had that physical descendancy at one point, but it does not matter downstream. Now the connection is by faith.

Not really, even scholars from Israel say the Exodus can't be substantiated, so the rest of the historic claims of flesh and blood genealogies are not historic people but states of conscience every divine seed must incarnate and experience before the need to incarnate is fulfilled. The Divine wears all masks from task master to loving Father which we are part of.

daqq

There we have it.

LA

I've debated law keepers for 20 years and if there is one thing that I have learned you can't be weak and always have to defend the truth of the gospel. But you won't convert them by argument because they don't believe so your words are just foolishness to them. Only the Holy Spirit can break the spell over their minds and only one out of a thousand will ever be converted. But that one who is converted will have the faith of the apostle Paul.

Both of you are Messiah deniers because you deny his holy Testimony and trample it with your false doctrines which you exalt over his words. That has already been proven, and especially to LA in her own thread, already linked herein, which LA opened up for less than twenty-four hours after it was mentioned herein, and then immediately closed it again after having returned the next day and having seen all of the scripture posted therein which utterly refutes her false atonement theory based in the flesh mindset which even Paul condemns. Keep walking according to the flesh mindset and according to the carnal man, who walks according to his belly just as the serpent was cursed to do from the beginning, and just as Paul says, you will die.

daqq

And the rewards are great in the kingdom of Elohim; but when you bring forth things both new and old from your treasury, in a place such as this full of offspring of vipers, they gnash their teeth for all the sour grapes they have been eating, for their teeth are already set on edge. :chuckle:

Epoisses

Both of you are Messiah deniers because you deny his holy Testimony and trample it with your false doctrines which you exalt over his words. That has already been proven, and especially to LA in her own thread, already linked herein, which LA opened up for less than twenty-four hours after it was mentioned herein, and then immediately closed it again after having returned the next day and having seen all of the scripture posted therein which utterly refutes her false atonement theory based in the flesh mindset which even Paul condemns. Keep walking according to the flesh mindset and according to the carnal man, who walks according to his belly just as the serpent was cursed to do from the beginning, and just as Paul says, you will die.

Maybe he doesn't want to wade thru your trash posts - I don't blame him. Torah advocates should have their own forum. They don't believe the gospel so why even come here - just to spread dissension.

daqq

Maybe he doesn't want to wade thru your trash posts - I don't blame him. Torah advocates should have their own forum. They don't believe the gospel so why even come here - just to spread dissension.

Nope, you and yours are the ones who spread dissension every time you deny the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to know, love, and even worship:

Matthew 5:16-22 HNV
16 Even so, let your light shine before men; that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
17 "Don't think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I didn't come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18 For most certainly, I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not even one smallest letter or one tiny pen stroke shall in any way pass away from the Torah, until all things are accomplished.
19 Whoever, therefore, shall break one of these least mitzvot, and teach others to do so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven; but whoever shall do and teach them shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Perushim, there is no way you will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to the ancient ones, 'You shall not murder;' and 'Whoever shall murder shall be in danger of the judgment.'
22 But I tell you, that everyone who is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whoever shall say to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing!' shall be in danger of the council; and whoever shall say, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of the fire of Gehinnom.

You have trampled just about all of these statements just in your conversations with me in the past week or so; and you do not even care, for you have invented your own imaginary replacement "kingdom of heaven", which does not include the Testimony of the Messiah, and actually consists of nothing more than lawless machinations based on your misinterpretations of the writings of Paul. Look in the mirror: it is you who are not what you claim, and it is you who are the Messiah denier because you apparently do not even believe that his words and statements in the Gospel accounts apply to yourself. Your righteousness must exceed that of the Pharisees and Scribes, and that means it must come from inside of you, and therefore it must BE inside of you: why therefore do you only spew death and evil speaking all the day long? Why do you continually tell lies about others? knowing that you are bearing false witness even after they have told you that what you are accusing them of saying or believing is not true?

PS ~ Besides all that, this is the RELIGION board, and you already have the ECT board which is more strictly set aside for "Exclusive Christian Theology", (but seems to be overrun with MADist theology, lol). You are so lost you do not even realize what board you are posting in. Moreover freedom of speech is one of the founding principles of this nation. You are so lost you do not even know what country you are in. Are you a Canadian? or a French Fry? What is that creepy dessert in your avatar? Cheese Cake? or is it just some creepy looking cheese you are fond of?

Last edited:

Epoisses

Nope, you and yours are the ones who spread dissension every time you deny the Testimony of the Messiah whom you claim to know, love, and even worship:

Matthew 5:16-22 HNV
16 Even so, let your light shine before men; that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
17 "Don't think that I came to destroy the Torah or the Prophets. I didn't come to destroy, but to fulfill.
18 For most certainly, I tell you, until heaven and earth pass away, not even one smallest letter or one tiny pen stroke shall in any way pass away from the Torah, until all things are accomplished.
19 Whoever, therefore, shall break one of these least mitzvot, and teach others to do so, shall be called least in the Kingdom of Heaven; but whoever shall do and teach them shall be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20 For I tell you that unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Perushim, there is no way you will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven.
21 "You have heard that it was said to the ancient ones, 'You shall not murder;' and 'Whoever shall murder shall be in danger of the judgment.'
22 But I tell you, that everyone who is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment; and whoever shall say to his brother, 'You good-for-nothing!' shall be in danger of the council; and whoever shall say, 'You fool!' shall be in danger of the fire of Gehinnom.

You have trampled just about all of these statements just in your conversations with me in the past week or so; and you do not even care, for you have invented your own imaginary replacement "kingdom of heaven", which does not include the Testimony of the Messiah, and actually consists of nothing more than lawless machinations based on your misinterpretations of the writings of Paul. Look in the mirror: it is you who are not what you claim, and it is you who are the Messiah denier because you apparently do not even believe that his words and statements in the Gospel accounts apply to yourself. Your righteousness must exceed that of the Pharisees and Scribes, and that means it must come from inside of you, and therefore it must BE inside of you: why therefore do you only spew death and evil speaking all the day long? Why do you continually tell lies about others? knowing that you are bearing false witness even after they have told you that what you are accusing them of saying or believing is not true?

PS ~ Besides all that, this is the RELIGION board, and you already have the ECT board which is more strictly set aside for "Exclusive Christian Theology", (but seems to be overrun with MADist theology, lol). You are so lost you do not even realize what board you are posting in. Moreover freedom of speech is one of the founding principles of this nation. You are so lost you do not even know what country you are in. Are you a Canadian? or a French Fry? What is that creepy dessert in your avatar? Cheese Cake? or is it just some creepy looking cheese you are fond of?

I think I angered the Diva!