Eliminating Dispensationalism

ClimateSanity

What I can see is what you wrote in the opening post of your thread.

"I am a Jew, of Israel, Jewish, as a proselyte and a convert."
"I used to be a Christian Dispensationalist."
"There are some things or views of premillenial dispensationalism that I did not find in scripture, that are still a part of my mind. They need to be cleared up."
"I was pretribulation rapture, by what I was taught."
"I do not accept a seven year tribulation preceding a millennium."

Looks a whole lot like you were talking about your beliefs and your desire to purge your broken mind of a particular doctrine.

I'm here to tell you that this isn't how truth is found. It isn't how ANY truth is found or established. Try this sort of thought process within any other sort of intellectual pursuit and you'll be laughed out of the room and rightly so. Intellectually and biblically, you're on no firmer ground than David Koresh was. Any doctrines you hold that are more correct than his are so by mere hapenstance and blind luck. You're a doctinal cherry picker. Live with it.

Clete
You see right through his discombobulated rhetoric.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whatever you want to call it, "it" is explained in Ezekiel ch. 40-48 (and elsewhere).
However, "it" is for the Israelites, who are genetic descendants of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob.
"It" will be established in Israel, and the "light" from there will shine upon the Gentile Nations.
Read your O.T., it's all in there, and it's LITERAL.
Yes.

Zechariah 8:20-23 KJV
(20) Thus saith the LORD of hosts; It shall yet come to pass, that there shall come people, and the inhabitants of many cities:
(21) And the inhabitants of one city shall go to another, saying, Let us go speedily to pray before the LORD, and to seek the LORD of hosts: I will go also.
(22) Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.
(23) Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Romans 11 KJV
(12) Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?

(15) For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

Right Divider

Body part
Yes, I have heard of it. But the Bible is not God-made religion, the Bible is a book, it's not religion. You accused me of man-made religion, and I asked you for God-made religion, and you say the Bible.
You confuse what the Bible teaches. It's not a surprise that you want to be part of the RCC.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, the title of your post is "eliminating dispensationalism" and when confronted with a Dispensation, right there in your Bible, you turn away from further discussion.
I'd conclude that you are being brainwashed in some sort of pseudo-Jew cult.

οἰκονομία oikonomía I.the management of a household or of household affairs, in this case, God's "household". 1 Corinthians 9:17, Ephesians 1:10, Ephesians 3:2, Colossians 1:25
Shalom.

I do not know where you are coming up with what you are saying. The scriptures that you referenced here have either the word stewardship or administration, not dispensation as the dispensationalist would like. See the New American Standard Bible. Even so, the word dispensation would not imply or infer dispensationalism as some might have suggested.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What I can see is what you wrote in the opening post of your thread.

"I am a Jew, of Israel, Jewish, as a proselyte and a convert."
"I used to be a Christian Dispensationalist."
"There are some things or views of premillenial dispensationalism that I did not find in scripture, that are still a part of my mind. They need to be cleared up."
"I was pretribulation rapture, by what I was taught."
"I do not accept a seven year tribulation preceding a millennium."

Looks a whole lot like you were talking about your beliefs and your desire to purge your broken mind of a particular doctrine.

I'm here to tell you that this isn't how truth is found. It isn't how ANY truth is found or established. Try this sort of thought process within any other sort of intellectual pursuit and you'll be laughed out of the room and rightly so. Intellectually and biblically, you're on no firmer ground than David Koresh was. Any doctrines you hold that are more correct than his are so by mere hapenstance and blind luck. You're a doctinal cherry picker. Live with it.

Clete
Shalom.

I actually was not referring to doctrine as mine or doctrine that I might be perceived to have, as I am against false doctrine and some ways of looking at doctrine, such as that it is beliefs and statements held to be true, except that I can take what you are saying in the way of how I used to think with dispensationalism. The problem has been that the doctrines that are unique to dispensationalism are not found in scripture. When doctrine is teaching about God, Jesus, and His commands, I have no problem.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You confuse what the Bible teaches. It's not a surprise that you want to be part of the RCC.
And you ignore history. It's not a surprise that you arrogantly dismiss her.

She was founded by men who willingly went to their deaths, witnessing to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus on the third day. They were given the death penalty, reserved for murderers, all because they wouldn't say the resurrection was fake. That's who started the Catholic Church.

You don't give a turd about that though, do you.

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

No. I do not. I do not like beer. I do not drink beer. I grew up withouta television, and I do not know if I will ever have one of my own. I do enjoy watching some sports, but I would rather teach Torah and share the gospel.

Shalom.

Jacob
OK. Do you like the TV show, "My Three Sons?" I do. Peace out.

Right Divider

Body part
And you ignore history. It's not a surprise that you arrogantly dismiss her.

She was founded by men who willingly went to their deaths, witnessing to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus on the third day. They were given the death penalty, reserved for murderers, all because they wouldn't say the resurrection was fake. That's who started the Catholic Church.

You don't give a turd about that though, do you.
:rotfl:
The RCC is NOT a continuation of Israel (twelve apostles judging twelve tribes). The RCC is an abomination of lies and deceit.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The RCC is NOT a continuation of Israel (twelve apostles judging twelve tribes). The RCC is an abomination of lies and deceit.
The Twelve Apostles were murdered because they witnessed to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus on the third day, and would not recant, and wouldn't say that it was made up.

And they started the Catholic Church. Yeah, I want to be part of that, more than I am now.