Election Cheating 2022

Arthur Brain

Why are you reacting to my post without having actually read what I wrote in it or trying to respond rationally to it? @User Name says that you are a loser because you have not donated money to people he considers to be grifters.
I did respond rationally to it. Then again, I'm conversing with someone who seems to think Trump is still president so kinda funny...

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I did respond rationally to it.
False. Had you done so, then I'd not have pointed out that you did not.
Then again, I'm conversing with someone who seems to think Trump is still president so kinda funny...
On what do you "base" your leftard belief that Biden is POTUS, Trump-hater? To react to this question by once again squawking "It's fact!" will be for you to admit you have no basis for believing it.

7djengo7

@Jefferson
@Sherman

The post that I just made above appears to me like this:

View attachment 7507
Seeing a picture of the TOL interface in an image file filling up the screen reminds me of a joke I played on my dad back in the 90s. I took a screen snapshot of our Windows desktop on our PC, and then set the image file as the desktop wallpaper. But first, I had removed all the executable icons from the desktop. So, when I set the facsimile image of the desktop as wallpaper, it looked like normal--it looked like all the icons were all there, as usual. But when you clicked on where it looked like an icon was, nothing executed, so it seemed like the computer was on the fritz.

Arthur Brain

False. Had you done so, then I'd not have pointed out that you did not.

On what do you "base" your leftard belief that Biden is POTUS, Trump-hater? To react to this question by once again squawking "It's fact!" will be for you to admit you have no basis for believing it.
Hmm, the fact that he was sworn is as president and has been heralded as president for the last three years? That when a press briefing occurs it's Biden that's at the podium instead of Trump? You got some proof that Biden isn't president then hey man, you bring it on!

7djengo7

Hmm, the fact that he was sworn is as president
So, some images and sounds your programmers/cuers in the lying MSM feed you are your "proof" for your leftard belief?
and has been heralded as president for the last three years?
So, that some people persist in saying it's so, according to you, is "proof" that it is so?
That when a press briefing occurs it's Biden that's at the podium instead of Trump?
So, your "proof" is televised stage performances put on by the lying MSM.
You got some proof that Biden isn't president then hey man, you bring it on!
He didn't win the election. He'd have needed to win the election in order to be POTUS; but he did not win; ergo, Biden isn't POTUS. As you've shown us, your "proof" that he won the election is merely that your programmers in the lying MSM tell you he did, and you eat everything they dish out.

Arthur Brain

So, some images and sounds your programmers/cuers in the lying MSM feed you are your "proof" for your leftard belief?

So, that some people persist in saying it's so, according to you, is "proof" that it is so?

So, your "proof" is televised stage performances put on by the lying MSM.

He didn't win the election. He'd have needed to win the election in order to be POTUS; but he did not win; ergo, Biden isn't POTUS. As you've shown us, your "proof" that he won the election is merely that your programmers in the lying MSM tell you he did, and you eat everything they dish out.
Hmm, even conservative news outlets have acknowledged that Biden has been president since 2020 so unless you believe in unicorns and the like - yep, Biden is president and has been for three years. Sorry if it smarts...

Arthur Brain

You mean why aren't people whom you call "conservative news outlets" calling Trump president? To keep boobs echoing things like "So why aren't conservative news outlets calling Trump president then?"
There is something seriously wrong with you if you think Trump is still and has been president for the last three years. Conservative news outlets have to reflect reality and none would be silly enough to call Trump president when he isn't.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
There is something seriously wrong with you if you think Trump is still and has been president for the last three years. Conservative news outlets have to reflect reality and none would be silly enough to call Trump president when he isn't.

Or he is, and you're gullible enough to believe their lie that he isn't, and even to defend them kicking the man from whom they stole the election out of office...

Arthur Brain

Or he is, and you're gullible enough to believe their lie that he isn't, and even to defend them kicking the man from whom they stole the election out of office...
Hey JR, plenty had to suck it up and deal with reality when the bronzed buffoon won back in 2016 and there wasn't anywhere near the amount of sniveling and whining or any dopey conspiracy rubbish about it that there's been since 2020. Trump hasn't been president since then and you are as gullible as all get out if you buy into widespread fraud garbage. An absolute joke that only wingnuts and those with IQ's below 15 so asininely cling to. Don't like the fact that Trump isn't president? Boo hoo. Go cry into a Mike Lindell pillow or something. Reality doesn't cater or pander to anyone's particular needs but remains the same regardless just as it was back in 2016. Anyone who claims that Trump is still president needs a psych evaluation and a reality check.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
the amount of sniveling and whining or any dopey conspiracy rubbish about it that there's been since 2020. . . . as gullible as all get out if you buy into widespread fraud garbage. An absolute joke that only wingnuts and those with IQ's below 15 so asininely cling to. . . . Boo hoo. Go cry into a Mike Lindell pillow or something. Reality doesn't cater or pander to anyone's particular needs but remains the same regardless just as it was back in 2016.

Hmmm....

Anyone who claims that Trump is still president needs a psych evaluation and a reality check.

Says the one who has nothing but emotional vitriol for anyone who disagrees with him... See above