Election Cheating 2022

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
They're calling this sleazy tactic, LAWFARE

That is actually an excellent name, because that is what these Democrats do, they weaponize things. They weaponize words, they weaponize everything. They take good things and turn them into weapons.

It's like the word racism. Racism is supposed to describe a specific thing. But now Democrats have weaponized the words and they use it to attack anyone they don't like whether the word is applicable or not. White tennis shoes are racist, algebra is racist, freeways are racist, everything is racist because they have weaponized the word,

So now they weaponize the law and they use legal proceedings as weapons rather than what they are meant to be used for. It is warfare being referred to as lawfare and the weapon is the law. That makes sense to me

Last edited:

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
first the leftist took over the schools ,then the took over the courts , now in he process of taking over police , military & government(s)
and using lawfare to do it
They have taken them over, but more importantly they have corrupted them. They are using schools as propaganda facilities to turn kids into sexual perverts, they use courts and hearings for Nazis show trials, and they use the military as petri dish for their social sexual experiments. I have said it a million times and I will say it again, the Democrat party is pure evil and it needs to be eradicated. We need to do to the Democrat party with the Germans did to the Nazi party after the war, make it illegal

ThePartyPooper

BANNED
Banned
screenshot-from-2022-06-20-11-25-49-png.5552

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Did you? I highly doubt it.

How much money did you send to Kari Lake to help her win this lawsuit? None? Got it.

The reason you losers keep on losing is because you won't put your money where your mouth is.
What "Greatest poster ever Banned" was saying, here, is that, according to his diseased mind, in order to not be a loser one must send one's money to someone @User Name considers a grifter. So, either @User Name sends his money to Kari Lake, whom he considers a grifter, or he considers himself to be a loser. Self-destroying leftardation was at work overtime in that one, good riddance.

Arthur Brain

What "Greatest poster ever Banned" was saying, here, is that, according to his diseased mind, in order to not be a loser one must send one's money to someone @User Name considers a grifter. So, either @User Name sends his money to Kari Lake, whom he considers a grifter, or he considers himself to be a loser. Self-destroying leftardation was at work overtime in that one, good riddance.
Why are you bumping a post from a banned poster who isn't coming back? He was actually pointing out the obvious or at least what should be obvious. If any of you have donated to Trump or Lake's *campaign funds* etc then you've been scammed. Nuance and context with some of you far right lot just doesn't register does it? Trump and lake most certainly are grifters and prey on their gullible fan base.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
Why are you bumping a post from a banned poster who isn't coming back? He was actually pointing out the obvious or at least what should be obvious. If any of you have donated to Trump or Lake's *campaign funds* etc then you've been scammed. Nuance and context with some of you far right lot just doesn't register does it? Trump and lake most certainly are grifters and prey on their gullible fan base.
Why are you reacting to my post without having actually read what I wrote in it or trying to respond rationally to it? @User Name says that you are a loser because you have not donated money to people he considers to be grifters.