Donald Trump Is Fab!

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Like the punk and the woman you are, you have been crying and snivelling about me all day haven't you. I just have to wonder what sort of weak sissy punk loser you dad must have been to spawn such a whining no-genital having worm like you. You couldn't be a man even if you wanted to.

And this thread is a monument to what a woman you really are.

I repeat what I said about you for all to hear:
:wazzup:
Let's not denigrate women by using our identity as a insult toward someone who is not! Women can be just as strong and powerful as men, and only narrow-minded persons think otherwise. So, please stop it! Find some other means to insult someone.

eider

Uh oh, TDS is spreading . . . .

No derangement there, but whatever it is, it's spreading right round the world.

Do you believe in free speech? We hear (this morning on the BBC) that your leader wants to cut back on that, just a bit more..

eider

Well, he just has to be, right?

Ummmm......
I'm having a slight problem with Fab........ so many possibilities.
I've discovered quite a few meanings, so now its just a question of you pointing me in the right direction?
Thankyou, in anticipation........

FAB
Acronym Definition
FAB Fabrication
FAB Fabulous
FAB Fellowship (United Reformed Youth) Advisory Board
FAB Finance and Business
FAB For A Bit
FAB Financial Assistance to Businesses
FAB Flat *ss Broke
FAB Features-Attributes-Benefits
FAB Flavoured Alcoholic Beverage
FAB Fast And Bulbous
FAB Fully Advised and Briefed
FAB Filter, Air, Bag
FAB Forward Air Base
FAB Fixed Action Button

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Like the punk and the woman you are, you have been crying and snivelling about me all day haven't you. I just have to wonder what sort of weak sissy punk loser you dad must have been to spawn such a whining no-genital having worm like you. You couldn't be a man even if you wanted to.

And this thread is a monument to what a woman you really are.

I repeat what I said about you for all to hear:

artie is baiting you - please don't get banned again

truechristian

BANNED
Banned
I don't think your apologies are sincere. I see a "thread" that started of with your rude juvenile post, then continued on with you attacking everybody here. You strike me as an immature individual who needs a time out.

Juvenile and immature! Maybe Arfur Brain?

GOD raised kings and Donald is king of USA at present so to belittle him is to belittle GOD?

Hilltrot

No derangement there, but whatever it is, it's spreading right round the world.

Do you believe in free speech? We hear (this morning on the BBC) that your leader wants to cut back on that, just a bit more..

You don't even have free speech in your country. You are writing about something you have no experience of. On top of that you quote the propaganda arm of your stupid government bureaucrats.

https://youtu.be/f_CEJIs2834

eider

You don't even have free speech in your country. You are writing about something you have no experience of. On top of that you quote the propaganda arm of your stupid government bureaucrats.

https://youtu.be/f_CEJIs2834

What free speech do we not have?
we can certainly publish our books here.

Anyway...... Just give me an example of speech that is banned here. Please do not include any speech which incites crime or hatred.

Done.......

Hilltrot

What free speech do we not have?
we can certainly publish our books here.

Anyway...... Just give me an example of speech that is banned here. Please do not include any speech which incites crime or hatred.

Done.......

I gave you the example. Unfortunately, like I already said, you've never had free speech so you don't know what it is.

eider

I gave you the example. Unfortunately, like I already said, you've never had free speech so you don't know what it is.

Just a sec........!
I've already told you.......... any speech, actions, films or anything else which can incite or provoke crimes, hatred, racism etc are banned here. Have a look at our Equal Rights Act 2010. It's a very good piece of legislation.

Stephen (Tommy) has a long long history here of inciting violence against minority groups and I wouldn't think President Trump will allow him in the the USA because of his criminal record.

However, if your country would take him in and give him right of residence and permission to remain then that would obviously please you, and it would leave most Brits in a state of joyful celebration.

But .......... your President won't grant your wish, methinks. Let's see....... :D

Hilltrot

Just a sec........!
I've already told you.......... any speech, actions, films or anything else which can incite or provoke crimes, hatred, racism etc are banned here. Have a look at our Equal Rights Act 2010. It's a very good piece of legislation.

Stephen (Tommy) has a long long history here of inciting violence against minority groups and I wouldn't think President Trump will allow him in the the USA because of his criminal record.

However, if your country would take him in and give him right of residence and permission to remain then that would obviously please you, and it would leave most Brits in a state of joyful celebration.

But .......... your President won't grant your wish, methinks. Let's see....... :D

You’re unfortunately too stupid or hard-headed to even understand a simple YouTube explanation.

All your posts sound like the babbling of an idiot who supports pedophilia. The posts lack the understanding of basic British law.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/no-joke-...ed-in-england/

You should try to learn something instead of posting this mindless garbage someone is giving you.

Last edited:

ok doser

Ummmm......
I'm having a slight problem with Fab........ so many possibilities.
I've discovered quite a few meanings, so now its just a question of you pointing me in the right direction?
Thankyou, in anticipation........

FAB
Acronym Definition
FAB Fabrication
FAB Fabulous
FAB Fellowship (United Reformed Youth) Advisory Board
FAB Finance and Business
FAB For A Bit
FAB Financial Assistance to Businesses
FAB Flat *ss Broke
FAB Features-Attributes-Benefits
FAB Flavoured Alcoholic Beverage
FAB Fast And Bulbous
FAB Fully Advised and Briefed
FAB Filter, Air, Bag
FAB Forward Air Base
FAB Fixed Action Button

I was thinking of Sonmi-451

Arthur Brain

You’re unfortunately too stupid or hard-headed to even understand a simple YouTube explanation.

All your posts sound like the babbling of an idiot who supports pedophilia. The posts lack the understanding of basic British law.

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/no-joke...w’s-parliament-coverage-is-banned-in-england/

If you think satire is banned in England then you simply haven't got a clue. There's shows mocking and satirising politicians all over the place. "Have I Got News For You" and "Mock The Week" spring instantly to mind.

ok doser

If you think satire is banned in England then you simply haven't got a clue. There's shows mocking and satirising politicians all over the place. "Have I Got News For You" and "Mock The Week" spring instantly to mind.

You're too ignorant to know what you're missing, that your government won't allow you to see.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The trump baby balloon ... :rotfl:

eider

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/no-joke-...ed-in-england/

You should try to learn something instead of posting this mindless garbage someone is giving you.

I've arrested more pedophiles than you...... definitely!
You would be useless at such a task......... too far in to self-righteous babble to be able to think clearly.

And studied basic criminal and some civil law in my time.
Understand this ........ anybody who incites ANY kind of crime here is breaking the law.