Does this man's astrology birth chart prove that he is Jesus?

Foxfire

So since you read it, then summarize what it says.

There's nothing in it that I would bother to characterize beyond what I have twice stated.
For the third time now
"It's a pathetic bunch of claptrap pseudo-science ramblings."

If you want to parse intricacies of this pathetic lunacy, that falls to you. I'm not your vehicle for that.

stars24

There's nothing in it that I would bother to characterize beyond what I have twice stated.
For the third time now

If you want to parse intricacies of this pathetic lunacy, that falls to you. I'm not your vehicle for that.

So you obviously didn't read it like you are obviously pretending to have. It's only 7 pages, and I asked you 2 times to summarize what it says and you couldn't do it. That's funny. No one who reads these replies in this thread even thinks that you read it. It's obvious you didn't.

Foxfire

No one who reads these replies in this thread even thinks that you read it.

1) You don't speak for ANYONE that reads these replies but yourself.
2) What you believe is of no concern.
3) Anyone that knows me here, knows that if I said I read it, I probably DID! (and sadly so)
4) If you don't like my summery, the field is yours to take.

MAKE YOUR CASE.

stars24

1) You don't speak for ANYONE that reads these replies but yourself.
2) What you believe is of no concern.
3) Anyone that knows me here, knows that if I said I read it, I probably DID! (and sadly so)
4) If you don't like my summery, the field is yours to take.

MAKE YOUR CASE.

You didn't read it because you would have summarized it, since it is only 7 pages long. You pretended that you read it, and now you are bitter because I called you on it accurately. It's obvious, and easy to see for all.

Foxfire

You didn't read it because you would have summarized it, since it is only 7 pages long.
Supra

You pretended that you read it, and now you are bitter because I called you on it accurately. It's obvious, and easy to see for all.

Actually it seems to be you that has a bit an of issue on being bitter for being "called on it accurately".

Equally so, does it seem that you have no actual "case" to make as regards these rambling.

How long did it take you to write them?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
So you obviously didn't read it like you are obviously pretending to have. It's only 7 pages, and I asked you 2 times to summarize what it says and you couldn't do it. That's funny. No one who reads these replies in this thread even thinks that you read it. It's obvious you didn't.

Nobody who reads the replies care. Astrology is garbage.

stars24

Supra

Actually it seems to be you that has a bit an of issue on being bitter for being "called on it accurately".

Equally so, does it seem that you have no actual "case" to make as regards these rambling.

How long did it take you to write them?

If you can't summarize them, then the claim that you read the 7 pages is a lie. Period.

stars24

But how is that an actual response? The trend in this forum is real evident real quick, no one actually reads or thinks. A real intellectual would read whatever it is that they didn't like, and reply point for point.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
But how is that an actual response? The trend in this forum is real evident real quick, no one actually reads or thinks. A real intellectual would read whatever it is that they didn't like, and reply point for point.

No one cares about your fake nonsense. This is a Christian site, not a fool New-Age site. Sell crazy elsewhere. :dunce:

stars24

No one cares about your fake nonsense. This is a Christian site, not a fool New-Age site. Sell crazy elsewhere. :dunce:

The 7 pages is all about the bible, last I checked that's the book people like you are supposed to at least pretend to use...

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
The 7 pages is all about the bible, last I checked that's the book people like you are supposed to at least pretend to use...

My last response to you. No one here has any liking for astrology, get it!
You are a first class cuckoo bird and will end up banned for being a pest.

stars24

My last response to you. No one here has any liking for astrology, get it!
You are a first class cuckoo bird and will end up banned for being a pest.

The whole bible is about astrology, you are the one who is beyond blind.