Does this man's astrology birth chart prove that he is Jesus?

stars24

Nope, all trash. Every bit. Every teensy little bit---all silliness and dopey.

Notice how anyone who actually reads it is dead silent, while everyone else pretends to have read it and has a lot to say. That says a lot. This 7 page book is the real thing, call him the antichrist or christ, but Pyron's book is not playing around.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First line of the 7 pages.

The existence of God has never been objectively proven for all to see, but this little 7 page book will do exactly that

I guess we see right away from this thread alone that is not true.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Notice how anyone who actually reads it is dead silent, while everyone else pretends to have read it and has a lot to say. That says a lot. This 7 page book is the real thing, call him the antichrist or christ, but Pyron's book is not playing around.

Then perhaps you need to read it so you will stop writing about it.

stars24

First line of the 7 pages.

The existence of God has never been objectively proven for all to see, but this little 7 page book will do exactly that

I guess we see right away from this thread alone that is not true.

How? When the people who are commenting here aren't the ones who read it.

stars24

Pyron spelled backwards is No Ryp, which is how much credence we give to astrology.

You all don't care about astrology so much that every single page in this forum has the Eye of Ra at the top of the page. That's the Eye of Ra as the "what's new" icon at the top of each page. That's astrology to the core.

stars24

Then perhaps you need to read it so you will stop writing about it.

I did read it, the difference is that everyone who actually read it here is scared to talk about it except for me, but since you are so slow that you couldn't figure out that this is what I was saying, then it matches up with how you approach the bible.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
7 pages of head banging Brobdingnagian inanity. I would not waste my time. Astrology is for effete fools.

chair

I was tempted to start reading the magic 7 page book. Here are some gems:
Egyptians and Greeks and
Hebrews each claimed that earth's existence is all in the mind of 1 man - & that 1 man is
who they called "God". "God" was described as some super philosopher, whose mind is
so complex and deep, that his mind contains all existence. Think about it. When you walk
inside your own dream, everything in your whole dream-world is all in your mind - all the
physicality and events are all just information and thoughts inside of your mind. Likewise,
we all together are inside the 1 mind of some sleeping philosopher, and that philosopher is
who the Egyptians and the Greeks and the Hebrews labeled "God".​

Current white people on earth argue with each other and point the finger at each other and come
up with every single conspiracy theory that they can think of, yet in the midst of all of that,
all whites missed the 1 and only truth - that the whole world steals from Black people.
Every movie, every science, every technology, every secret society, every subject taught
in colleges, every business, every government, and etc., and every religion in the whole
world - all only steal from Black people, while pretending that they don't. You want proof?
Planet earth, the white Greeks you know about were all just con-artists, they stole from the
original Greeks who get completely overlooked, and all the original Greeks were Black
people - Black people who created all Greek mythology and all Greek philosophy. Planet
earth, the bible is an African book which was all written by Black people - any whites who
claim to be Hebrews are flat out liars and have no connection whatsoever to the people
who wrote the bible.​

amazing foolishness- none of which is supported by a source.
I did not get past the second page.Nor do I intend to.

musterion

You all don't care about astrology so much that every single page in this forum has the Eye of Ra at the top of the page. That's the Eye of Ra as the "what's new" icon at the top of each page. That's astrology to the core.

That is not true. Knight secretly sold TOL to CBS, that's all.