Does Luke 19:44 disprove Preterism?

whitestone

wait you first said that the Resurrection happened in ad70 and now your saying it took place when Jesus was crucified almost 40 years before, Which is it?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
wait you first said that the Resurrection happened in ad70 and now your saying it took place when Jesus was crucified almost 40 years before, Which is it?

The resurrection of the Saints took place in 70AD

The resurrection of Jesus took place in 30AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eyewitnesses. Names.

If it was invisible, like the resurrection of Christ Jesus, then there were no eyewitnesses.

Do you have any eyewitnesses of the resurrection of Christ Jesus? I'm not talking about the 40 days after the resurrection, I'm talking about the actual resurrection of Jesus itself?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
then why are you all giving verses of those who rose from the grave at the Crucifixion as proof of the (1st)Resurrection in ad70?

Because mysteryboy and others think that just because there is no human account of an event, it didn't happen.

My point is that if a bunch of people came up out of the graves, and walked into a city, it would be pretty big news. Yet, there is no mention of it in secular history. Not Josephus, the Talmuds, or anyone else.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
If it was invisible, like the resurrection of Christ Jesus, then there were no eyewitnesses.

Do you have any eyewitnesses of the resurrection of Christ Jesus? I'm not talking about the 40 days after the resurrection, I'm talking about the actual resurrection of Jesus itself?

Yes, his name was Bob

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
The apostles considered themselves eyewitnesses.

Only because of the empty tomb, and the fact that Christ Jesus appeared to them for 40 days afterwards.

Not one person saw Jesus get resurrected.

No one was resurrected in 70. You are an idiot.

Jesus said that when Jerusalem is surrounded by armies and is destroyed that would be the time of His second coming.

Jesus also made it clear, that was when the resurrection would be.

musterion

There were no dead bodies of believers or anyone else raised in 70. You have no more evidence for that than you do Christ was the Roman army. You are a purveyor of myths and lies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Leaving you with nothing but myths that have captivated you.

Just like the Pharisees of Jesus' day wrongly understood His first coming, Dispensationalists/Futurists/Zionists of today wrongly understand what Scripture means by His second coming.