Does fulfilled mean abolished? No.

WatchmanOnTheWall

What do you mean by entry into heaven? I do not know what that means from the Bible.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

marhig

God can teach each person.
Yes, he teaches us direct through Christ by the Spirit once we are born of God and walk in the Spirit, thus God by the Spirit writes the laws in our hearts and in our minds and teaches us all things, so it's not going by the letter of the law which can be changed to suit man, but listening to the Spirit of truth who will be prompting and guiding us daily to do what's right before God. We are to listen to our conscience. And if we are walking in the Spirit, he will always be prompting and guiding us to do what's right.

And Jesus said, to love God with all our hearts, mind and soul, and to love our neighbour as ourselves covers all the laws, as on these two commandments hang all the laws and the prophets, and if we have true faith, we will obey God and listen to the Spirit and we will truly live by these commandments, and then we will be obeying the laws of God. And God will be changing our hearts to be more like Christ Jesus.

marhig

That is not...what Romans 3:31 is talking about.

What the Apostle Paul is asserting is that the law or Principe of faith, ALSO proves what the Law proved.

This here...

Romans 3:20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

He repeats that again, in Romans 7, and in his relating when he withstood Peter to his face, in Galatians 2, and so on...

Nevertheless, Rom. 14:5 towards you, in memory of Rom. 5:6-8.
If we have true faith, then we will obey God and live by his will.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
A covenant is a contract. And when two parties make a contract and fulfill their parts. That brings to an end of the contract. When both parties fulfill their part the contract is over. God fulfilled His part, Jesus fulfilled His part. So now the contract is finished for Jesus. And anyone else who fulfills the contract will bring it to an end for them. If we can love Jesus the way He loves us.

[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
These verses do not support what you said.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, he teaches us direct through Christ by the Spirit once we are born of God and walk in the Spirit, thus God by the Spirit writes the laws in our hearts and in our minds and teaches us all things, so it's not going by the letter of the law which can be changed to suit man, but listening to the Spirit of truth who will be prompting and guiding us daily to do what's right before God. We are to listen to our conscience. And if we are walking in the Spirit, he will always be prompting and guiding us to do what's right.

And Jesus said, to love God with all our hearts, mind and soul, and to love our neighbour as ourselves covers all the laws, as on these two commandments hang all the laws and the prophets, and if we have true faith, we will obey God and listen to the Spirit and we will truly live by these commandments, and then we will be obeying the laws of God. And God will be changing our hearts to be more like Christ Jesus.
God can teach you a lot. I cannot accept what you have said here. There is much in your way of thinking or your mind frame, that is incorrect. I can say that I would like to understand Jeremiah 31:31-34 as I should. Please read what the Bible says, and do not go with common teaching.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A covenant is a contract. And when two parties make a contract and fulfill their parts. That brings to an end of the contract. When both parties fulfill their part the contract is over. God fulfilled His part, Jesus fulfilled His part. So now the contract is finished for Jesus. And anyone else who fulfills the contract will bring it to an end for them. If we can love Jesus the way He loves us.

[Rom 13:8
8 Owe no one anything except to love one another, for he who loves another has fulfilled the law.
No. It is not that the people Israel did not fulfill their part of a contract.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. It is not that the people Israel did not fulfill their part of a contract.

I said
It says they didn't keep the law. Why do you think all them curses were put on them? Why do you think God brought on the flood? Why do you think Jesus had to come?

[Act 15:5
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses."
[Rom 2:25
25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
It says they didn't keep the law. Why do you think all them curses were put on them? Why do you think God brought on the flood? Why do you think Jesus had to come?

[Act 15:5
5 But some of the sect of the Pharisees who believed rose up, saying, "It is necessary to circumcise them, and to command [them] to keep the law of Moses."
[Rom 2:25
25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.
What are you telling me?

marhig

God can teach you a lot. I cannot accept what you have said here. There is much in your way of thinking or your mind frame, that is incorrect. I can say that I would like to understand Jeremiah 31:31-34 as I should. Please read what the Bible says, and do not go with common teaching.

Can you tell me what you think is wrong with what I've said? Thanks.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Can you tell me what you think is wrong with what I've said? Thanks.
What I read in Jeremiah 31:31-34 is different than what you are saying, and even then I do not know if I am getting it right.

That is what I can speak to.

Please read Deuteronomy 6:5 and quote Jesus or provide a reference.

marhig

What I read in Jeremiah 31:31-34 is different than what you are saying, and even then I do not know if I am getting it right.

That is what I can speak to.

Please read Deuteronomy 6:5 and quote Jesus or provide a reference.
Yes Jacob, in those versus in the book of Jeremiah, Jeremiah says that they shall know God, and to know God we must be born of God and have the Holy Spirit indwelling within our hearts.

Jesus said in John 17, that life eternal is this, to know you, the only true God; he was talking here about knowing the father. And once we are born of God, and have the Spirit of truth dwelling within our hearts, then we will know God and he will guide us and teach us directly within our hearts, and he then writes his laws within our hearts and within our minds.

What do you believe that I am saying wrong? And what do you believe it means to have the laws written in our hearts and in our minds Thanks.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes Jacob, in those versus in the book of Jeremiah, Jeremiah says that they shall know God, and to know God we must be born of God and have the Holy Spirit indwelling within our hearts.

Jesus said in John 17, that life eternal is this, to know you, the only true God; he was talking here about knowing the father. And once we are born of God, and have the Spirit of truth dwelling within our hearts, then we will know God and he will guide us and teach us directly within our hearts, and he then writes his laws within our hearts and within our minds.

What do you believe that I am saying wrong? And what do you believe it means to have the laws written in our hearts and in our minds Thanks.
I can say that I believe that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah and that it is God's law written on minds and hearts.

marhig

I can say that I believe that the New Covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah and that it is God's law written on minds and hearts.
Do you know that the true Jews are those who are circumcised of the heart? Those who are living by the will of God, and not by the will of their flesh. They are those who love not this world, and they don't put their lives before God, those who turn away from this world and obey God and live to please him? These are the true Jews, those who walk in the Spirit and worship God in Spirit and in truth.

And it's once we are born of God that we have the laws written on our hearts and in minds.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you know that the true Jews are those who are circumcised of the heart? Those who are living by the will of God, and not by the will of their flesh. They are those who love not this world, and they don't put their lives before God, those who turn away from this world and obey God and live to please him? These are the true Jews, those who walk in the Spirit and worship God in Spirit and in truth.

And it's once we are born of God that we have the laws written on our hearts and in minds.
You may be putting together and sharing or teaching more than you should.

We have been commanded in the Torah to circumcise our hearts. I do not know why you say hearts before minds.

marhig

You may be putting together and sharing or teaching more than you should.

We have been commanded in the Torah to circumcise our hearts. I do not know why you say hearts before minds.

No Jacob, that's all in the Bible.

How do you believe that our hearts are circumcised?

marhig

Is it too much to ask you to quote what you find in the Bible?

I cannot answer your question from the Bible.
Romans 2

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.