Does fulfilled mean abolished? No.

WatchmanOnTheWall

The problem with your statement is that Jesus never gave instructions about how to get to heaven.

It's a person’s belief in the Good News which is to believe Jesus is our Lord and Saviour in order to enter Heaven:

Romans 10:9
If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

If you also receive the Holy Spirit it deepens your relationship with Jesus and God the Father thus 'sealing' your place in Heaven. You should also repent and be baptised:

Act 2:38
Peter replied, “Repent, and be baptised, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” Therefore, the three things we are commanded to do in order to receive the Holy Spirit are:

1. Believe in Jesus as our risen saviour.
2. Repent of our sins.
3. Get baptised.

After all, the first thing Jesus did in His ministry was to get baptised and then at the end of his mission He gave the ‘Great Commission’:

Matthew 28:19-20
19 “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age”.

Therefore, Christians should do as He commanded by repenting of their sins and getting baptised in water, in the expectation of receiving the Holy Spirit:

John 3:5
Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water, and the Spirit”

genuineoriginal

It's a person’s belief in the Good News which is to believe Jesus is our Lord and Saviour in order to enter Heaven:
Not quite. You must believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior in order to enter the Kingdom of God.

John 3:5
Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water, and the Spirit”
You have been taught that the kingdom of God is eternal life in heaven, when that is not what the Bible teaches.