DO YOU SIN

God's Truth

We are to "believe" the gospel that Christ died for our sins in order to be saved. Why do you continue to insist that believing is not enough?

The time of Jacob's trouble (Jer.30:7).

Anyone can believe and not be saved.

Jesus says to obey, and all the scriptures that say 'believe' they do not nullify the scriptures that say 'obey'.

Faith alone is dead that is what the Bible says.

Jerry Shugart

Anyone can believe and not be saved.

So Paul was wrong when he answered the way that he did here?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).

According to your false teaching no one is saved by when they believe because according to you it takes more than that to be saved. You have no respect for what the Bible teaches.

You just deny what the Scriptures say:

"

God's Truth

So Paul was wrong when he answered the way that he did here?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).

According to your false teaching no one is saved by when they believe because according to you it takes more than that to be saved. You have no respect for what the Bible teaches.

You just deny what the Scriptures say:

"

Believe what is written, and what is written is that we have to believe that we have to obey Jesus.

Jerry Shugart

Believe what is written, and what is written is that we have to believe that we have to obey Jesus.

You continue to be confused on the order of things. First you believe the gospel and then you are saved. Then you obey the Lord Jesus.

Or perhaps you want to argue that a person must obey the Lord Jesus before he hears the gospel and knows the truth of the Lord Jesus?

God's Truth

You continue to be confused on the order of things. First you believe the gospel and then you are saved. Then you obey the Lord Jesus.

Or perhaps you want to argue that a person must obey the Lord Jesus before he hears the gospel and knows the truth of the Lord Jesus?

Jesus tells us who he saves.

Jesus says he saves those who obey.

Jesus says you will not be blessed as a disciple, as a family member and as a friend if you do not do what he says.

John 8:35 To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples.

Luke 11:28 He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

John 13:17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.

Matthew 12:50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

John 15:14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

Truster

In the state of un-regeneration there is nothing the guilty sinner can do except run and hide. The only people who do approach deity, through religion of any kind, are those who wish to seek a means by which they can atone for their sins. They try and make amends by works of the flesh and it avails them nothing, but self-justification and wrath.

Jerry Shugart

Jesus tells us who he saves.

Jesus says he saves those who obey.

I guess that you think that He just forgot to mention that when He said this:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life" (Jn.5:24).​

Jerry Shugart

Anyone who thinks that salvation is conditioned on anything a man thinks, does or says is atheist.

So Paul was wrong when he said that in order to be saved a person must believe?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).​

Do you really think that Paul was an atheist?

Truster

So Paul was wrong when he said that in order to be saved a person must believe?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).​

Do you really think that Paul was an atheist?

Paul was an atheist, before he was saved.

The word atheist is used once in scripture and that by Paul. The word atheist does not mean what you been led to understand. Most people that attend church and profess Messiah as Saviour are actually atheist.

The jailor was asking the question due to the fact that he would be put to death for losing a prisoner. Paul took the question as an opportunity...

If a man is regenerate he will always take the opportunity is answer a natural question with a spiritual answer.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Paul was an atheist, before he was saved.

The word atheist is used once in scripture and that by Paul. The word atheist does not mean what you been led to understand. Most people that attend church and profess Messiah as Saviour are actually atheist.

The jailor was asking the question due to the fact that he would be put to death for losing a prisoner. Paul took the question as an opportunity...

If a man is regenerate he will always take the opportunity is answer a natural question with a spiritual answer.

You're really going to call Paul an Atheist before he met the Almighty on the road to Damascus?

Replacement Theology is so frustrating.

Oh man... unsay it now!?!

Truster

You're really going to call Paul an Atheist before he met the Almighty on the road to Damascus?

Replacement Theology is so frustrating.

Oh man... unsay it now!?!

Do you understand the true meaning of the word atheist? Profession of the Eternal is not possession. To those He utters the words "I never knew you" Messiah will be declaring that they had been atheist in the world, despite the professions and the works they claimed to do in His Name.

Theos is Deithy and "A", as a preposition, is defined as "without". So although Paul was a pharisee he was without Elohim until he was converted.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Do you understand the true meaning of the word atheist? Profession of the Eternal is not possession. To those He utters the words "I never knew you" Messiah will be declaring that they had been atheist in the world, despite the professions and the works they claimed to do in His Name.

Theos is Deithy and "A", as a preposition, is defined as "without". So although Paul was a pharisee he was without Elohim until he was converted.

Has it crossed your mind that Saul recognized the voice of The Almighty in that state?

giphy.gif