Do you have to believe in the Trinity to be a Christian?

StanJ

StanJ and Apple7 have a long-standing grudge against me from another site where I owned them and other false Trinitarians nearly 3 years ago.

They're theologically illiterate and aren't even actual Trinitarians themselves.

I have no idea who you are and what site you are referring to PPS, but I know you have never OWNED me, just irritated me with your self serving righteousness and equivocal language. You don't even have the guts to assume ownership of your own country of residence, like all trolls.

Apple7

He reaps what he sows, and it's not BIG words that are the problem, it's his inability to use them in proper context or frame of reference, and his desire to appear smarter than he actually is. There are very few people I have met that have a bigger vocabulary than I do, but I don't make a habit of using words most people won't get, just for the sake of obfuscation and deflection.

:up:

Apple7

I have no idea who you are and what site you are referring to PPS, but I know you have never OWNED me, just irritated me with your self serving righteousness and equivocal language. You don't even have the guts to assume ownership of your own country of residence, like all trolls.

:up:

StanJ

As you know, I am a non-trin.

I just cannot understand why you trins gang attack him.

Gang attack is not Christian manner.

Meshak you do the same thing on threads where keypurr and other Unis post. Nothing wrong with saying AMEN to posts that are true.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak you do the same thing on threads where keypurr and other Unis post. Nothing wrong with saying AMEN to posts that are true.

It sounds so vicious when you do this. You trins are majority and we non-trins are super minority.

Minority cannot gang attack majority. It just don't work that way.

Apple7

It sounds so vicious when you do this. You trins are majority and we non-trins are super minority.

You and PPSBS have one thing in common...

You both cannot defend scripture.

Period.

StanJ

It may appear vicious, but that is because of YOUR position and bias in this matter. Would I prefer a less confrontational discussion? You bet I would, but the ad hominems ALWAYS start with PPS and those of his ilk.

Apple7

Thanks for once again proving my point....in real time...

Give us your name and number.

Unless, of course, this is yet another blow-hard lie of yours..

And...he goes silent...

Called his bluff, folks.

Yet another one of his lies...

meshak

BANNED
Banned
It may appear vicious, but that is because of YOUR position and bias in this matter. Would I prefer a less confrontational discussion? You bet I would, but the ad hominems ALWAYS start with PPS and those of his ilk.

I don't know about that. I have seen too many of bully comments coming from trin believers.