Do you guys parrot a slogan in the hope of being saved and chosen for heaven?

Gurucam

Are you guys running with Joel Olsen?

Olsen promotes that if one parrots a slogan one will be saved. This is the slogan:

Romans: 10 KJV N.T.
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

That seems to be a 'short-cut' to salvation? Indeed, can all the other prescriptions in the Holy KJV N.T. be undermined and/or ignored? . . . and replaced by simply parroting the above slogan.

That is not possible, because that revelation is a parable. And parables do not contain truth. They do not contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They are given to fool-up and so appease foolish, unruly and self-righteous people into keeping the peace (while authentic seekers prosper, unscathed). Parable users are not actually interested in seeking truth. Also they delight in short cuts.

Those who seek 'short cut' to salvation are deceived with parables. Only the genuine and pains-taking seekers get the truth. This is standard operating procedure for Jesus.

Here are the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., which totally, literally and clearly support the above:

2000 odd years ago, only the twelve disciples were given to know truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

Indeed Jesus gave truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) to only the disciples, in very private session among only them.

Every one else got parables which were not good for any thing, except to take away the little that people had:

Colossians: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

In the above the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven) would be found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples in very private sessions among only them. Clearly these revelation were given to and for, those who follow Jesus.

The above also confirm that parables were given to everyone else. Also parables were given to those who were not given by God to know truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). Also parables were given to take away what these people had/have. Clearly parables were given for 'the dead to bury their dead' through the use of parables.

. . . because Jesus had and provided for, two agendas:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

The question is: are you proudly but totally foolishly using parables?

Jesus had two agendas. One was for those who follow Him (to heaven) and the other for the dead who are given to bury each other, in hell:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

In the Holy KJV N.T., there are sheep and goat revelations. These relate directly to the above two agendas.

Sheep revelations are truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). These are for those who follow Him to heaven.

Goat revelations are parables (these do not, in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven). These are for 'the dead' to 'bury' each other in hell.

Do you know how to separate 'sheep revelations' from 'goats revelations', in the Holy KJV N.T.

Sheep revelations take one to heaven. Goat revelations take onto hell:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Do you by-pass all the above revelations so as to parrot a slogan, that is a parable?

The slogan that you were led to parrot is a parable (a goat revelation) that is given to take away the little that you have. Parables were given to fool-up arrogant and violent people who did not want to hear truth but wanted to have their foolishness validate . . . and so it was done and so be it. Jesus' attitude to these people was/is, 'let the dead bury their dead'. And He gave them parables for that purpose.

Parable also keep the peace among violent, self righteous people who want to have things their way. They freely 'see' their own ideas in parables. This keep them peaceful while authentic seekers seek and obtain truth, literally from the Holy KJV N.T. and adopt truth, literally and completely.

'The dead' are not help by parables. Parables are not intended to help anyone. Parables, simply allow 'the dead' to freely appease and misguide themselves as they so choose, by their own free will.

As you guys probably realize, at this time, both offerings have been available in the Holy KJV N.T. for genuine seekers of truth.

Fact is through parables 'the dead were left (given the opportunity) to interpret things their way (which are any which way and million of different ways). This is so they will keep the peace while they killeth/misguide each other (with their misguided/corrupt interpretations) and then bury each other, in hell. This is how Jesus 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few who seek out, in the Holy KJV N.T., only those few private deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in very private sessions among only them . . . and accept these revelations literally, totally and 'as is' and adopt them as their life style. Only these are Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Believing in thy heart require one to be first 'converted' . . . i.e. do work

Believing in thy heart require one to be first 'converted' . . . i.e. do work

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Clearly 'believe in thine heart' is linked to being converted and being given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

To believe any thing in one's heart, one must be awakened to or aware of, one's own heart/spirit. This is described as being 'converted'.

To be 'converted' is a transformation that one must go through before one can 'believe any thing in one's heart'. And 2000 odd years ago, from among all the people Jesus encountered only the twelve disciples had this transformation/actualization. It is a rare transformation/actualization:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

If one is not 'converted' one simply cannot make the above mouth confession as prescribed.

It is not simply a matter of deciding to repeat and repeating that verse. One must have the capacity to 'believe in thy heart/spirit' and this comes from doing some work, i.e. by becoming 'converted'.

To be 'converted' is to cease being 'the dead' and become spiritually aware.

GusRowland

I am blessed to have so much scripture explained right in front of my face now on this forum/site.

All I can add to this is from logic and conscience...

YOU CANNOT WILL YOURSELF INTO HEAVEN WITH PRETTY SONGS AND SCRIPTURE.

Sorry for the caps, just adamantly against Joel Osteen and his teaching. So for me it starts with the Greatest of all promises...

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

It starts with believing Jesus is your Lord, He is your Savior, and He paid our debt of sin, as well as your's and your's. Your eternal home in Heaven is yours when you start here.

Apart from just plain satanism and greed, the problem with most modern pretty-picture painting pasters today, is everyone wants a happy story..A nice ending amidst all this hurt suffering and negativity. So for the greed and desire for only one's self gain, these lost teachers are cherry picking parts of scripture and selling it as base fact when it's not really. It's stepping stones that lead you through a better path of following Christ, only after you start at John 3:16, the greatest promise of all of them.

Like I have said I'm not the best in scripture quoting. But I have Jesus in my heart. He is my conscience and that's how I know I can trust my logic.

These "preachers" are sugar coating the facts that are right in front of our faces, if only we would open the Bible and read it for ourselves first. So, no. I can agree that living by certain slogans, or scripture and not all of God's word, will not buy you a ticket into Heaven.

Sent from my Z716BL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Gurucam

GusRowland,

You said:

Sorry for the caps, just adamantly against Joel Osteen and his teaching. So for me it starts with the Greatest of all promises...

And you quoted:

JOHN 3:16
For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life.

I will add the Holy KJV N.T. revelation:

John: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

What you posted and quoted above is totally reasonable and valid.

Being saved and chosen and being Christian in anchored on believing in Jesus. However this 'believing' is related to 'believing in thy heart' as confirmed here:

'believing in thy heart' is not the same as simply 'believing'. The verse did not say, if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

The revelation was very deliberate in saying 'believe in thy heart'.

The err that Olsen and a billion or so others are making, is that there are very many people whose hearts are 'waxed gross' (covered over) and they are making this mouth confession with great expectations.

These unfortunate people are dead to their own hearts. They are called 'the dead'. Such people cannot believe any thing in their hearts. Therefore they cannot make the above mouth confession as required/prescribed. They can only parrot that revelation like a slogan. And this is all they do and this counts for nothing.

When Jesus walked on earth in a human physical body, some 2000 odd years ago, only the twelve disciples had hearts that were not 'waxed gross'. The hearts of everyone else were 'waxed gross'.

Therefore back then only the disciples could make the above mouth confession correctly. Therefore, back then, the above confession was only for the disciples. Since then only a chosen few became 'converted' from having hearts that were 'waxed gross' to having hearts that were not 'waxed gross'.

Therefore that revelation, which requires 'heart' believing, is only for those whose heart are not waxed gross. They are one's who became actualized like the disciples and these are only the/a chosen few.

However the Lord Jesus expected nothing much to changed (among Abraham's generations), because He prophesied that many will be called but few chosen:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

The Lord Jesus expected the very great majority of people who are called to Christianity to err because they do not know scriptures, accurately. Like Olsen, they will totally misunderstand and misinterpret the above revelation. Like Olsen, they corruptly ignore the fullness of 'believing with thy heart part' and simply parrot that revelation. Their mouth confession will be incomplete and will not work.

Joel Olsen and at least a billion others stumble at that stumbling block, because words and phrases and other revelations in scriptures are not to be ignore and/or by-passed, foolishly. All revelation must come on board, be counted and make total, homogeneous and holistic sense:

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

The fact that many are called and few chosen means that many have been making and will continue to make, that mouth confession, however the very great majority will have hearts that are 'waxed gross' and they will simply be parroting a slogan which will not help or serve them, at all.

Only a chosen few (the chosen few) will have hearts that are not 'waxed gross' and so be able to make that mouth confession accurately and properly.

A 'waxed gross' heart is a covered over heart. Such a person is described as 'the dead', in the Holy KJV N.T. in the following revelation:

Matthew: 8 kjv n.t.

Jesus described a physically dead person as 'sleeping'. He described a spiritually dead person as 'the dead' and/or one whose heart/spirit is 'waxed gross'.

A person whose heart is 'waxed gross' is dead to his own heart which is his spirit. Such a person cannot believe any thing in his/her heart. They are simply not aware of their own hearts and the things in their own hearts. Therefore they cannot make this mouth confess according to beliefs in their hearts. They cannot make confessions properly and so get any benefit for their confession.

These sad masses of people are simply parroting, worthlessly. And these are at least, a billion strong traditional Christians who are misled by the likes of Joel Osteen.

Therefore the first thing that one must do before one can believe any thing in one's heart is to cease having a heart that is 'waxed gross'. Therefore before one can parrot that revelations as prescribed one must not have a heart that is 'waxed gross'.

Also, it is only when one's heart is no longer 'waxed gross', that one can be healed by Jesus. Therefore being converted from being 'the dead' (spiritually dead) to being spiritually aware is the first requirement. Because only then can Jesus heal one and also only then can one make a heart confession.

These are the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which totally and literally confirms the above:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)

Therefore the following confession is only for the chosen few who (like the disciples), were first 'converted', then given by God to know the mysteries of His kingdom of heaven and then healed by Jesus:

Every one cannot simply hop onto this bandwagon. If by simply parroting this revelation was the path then Jesus' prophesy would not have been, many are called and few chosen, it would have been "billions make this confession and billions are saved". However that is not it. It is many are called and only a few chosen.

. . . for indeed at least a billion strong traditional/mainstream Christians are parroting this verse in the high but obviously false hopes of being saved.

The sad fact is that:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Hope you realize the seriousness of ignoring my post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

GusRowland,

Do you know why, 'believing in one's heart' is so absolutely important?

Fact is 'believing in one's heart' is actually about knowing things in one's heart. This is spiritual/intuitive knowing.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

This is important for the following reason:

When Jesus was crucified, He rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body. And clad only in his spirit body, Jesus is Lord operating from God's kingdom of heaven:

1 Corinthians 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The question, therefore is, Where is God's kingdom of heaven where Jesus lives, currently? Here is the answer:

Luke: 17 King James Version (KJV)
20 And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Therefore the kingdom of God is within one. Therefore the Lord Jesus, clad only in His Spirit body is within one. This means that as a Spirit, Jesus can be within one. And if one can commune with this Spirit one will know that God raised Jesus into His (God's) kingdom.

The question is, Where within one is the Kingdom of God where Jesus resides, in His Spirit only body? The answer is as follows:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Therefore one can actually commune with the Spirit of Jesus who is the Spirit who intercedes between Saints/Christians and the Holy Spirit, by searching one's own heart.

The question which arise from the above is, Which Spirit makes Intercession for Saints/Christians with things related to God? The answer is as follows:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The above confirms that no one comes onto God unless they go through Jesus. Therefore Jesus is the only one who intercedes for Saints/Christians with the will of God. And one can and will commune with the Spirit who Intercedes on behalf of Saints/Christians with things related to God by searching one's own heart.

It is also confirmed that God is a Spirit. God is the Holy Spirit, i.e. the Spirit of the Father of Jesus:

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

Since Jesus is currently in God's kingdom of heaven, clad only in His Spirit body, He must be the Spirit of Truth i.e. the Spirit of the Son of God. Jesus is another Spirit who is the Spirit of Intercession who goes between Saints/Christians and God who is the Holy Spirit.

Also the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is the Spirit of Jesus. This is so because Jesus is both the Truth and the Inter-ceder between Saints/Christians and God who is the Holy Spirit.

Jesus is another Spirit and not the Holy Spirit who is 'seated' on the right side of the Holy Spirit in God's kingdom of heaven:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Jesus is the inter-ceder, between Saints/Christians and God/the Holy Spirit, clad only in His Spirit body in God's kingdom that is within one.

And Saints/Christians are instructed to search their hearts to know what is the mind of the Spirit who intercedes on their behalf:

27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

This means that one who search his/her heart will find and commune with Jesus who is clad only in His Spirit body in God's kingdom of heaven (which is within one's own heart).

This is how one will know (believe in one's heart) that God hath raised him from the dead, because one will know that Jesus is alive and living, clad only in His Spirit body, in God's kingdom that is in one's own heart.

The above is described as 'believing in one's heart' in the following:

'Believing in one's heart' is actually know intuitively through one's own heart that Jesus is alive in God's kingdom within one's own heart. This is achieved when one has live communion with the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart, as Paul did.

Only with this actual knowing, makes the above mouth confession valid. It is not as simple as just parroting that revelation . . . as Joel Olsen is promoting and simultaneously collecting consequential tithes, offering and other treasures of earth and none of heaven.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few who seek out, in the Holy KJV N.T., only those few private deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples, in very private sessions among only them . . . and accept these revelations literally, totally and 'as is' and adopt them as their life style. Only these are Christians.
You "follow Jesus," do you, sport?

Fine-raise the dead, walk on water, go to Jerusalem 3 times/year.............

I thought so-another fraud exposed.

Gurucam

You "follow Jesus," do you, sport?

Fine-raise the dead, walk on water, go to Jerusalem 3 times/year.............

I thought so-another fraud exposed.

Is this 'sport' for you. To each his own.

I am a Teacher and Governor for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Hope that this answer your question, sport . . . in a sporty way, of course.

. . . ever hear of the term?

john w

Hall of Fame
Is this 'sport' for you. To each his own.

Hope that this answer your question, sport . . . in a sporty way, of course.

. . . ever hear of the term?

I will slow it down for you, sport....I know it is quite deep, so take a deep breath...You "argued:"

Those who follow Jesus are the chosen few who....

Since you are one of those "chosen few" that allegedly "follows Jesus,"...

Raise the dead.
Walk on Water.
Head on over to that condo you have in Jerusalem, since you go there 3/times per year.
Make the blind see, the lame walk....

I thought so.

Ever hear of the term, "fraud," rummy?

And show some respect, "chosen" one-it is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," as only his enemies, while he walked the earth/this graveyard, ever referred to him as "Jesus."

Please "teach" us, "Teacher"..........Please?

Nah-take your seat, and thanks for checkin' in, Albert "the Age of Enlightenment in Christ" Camus Gurucam. Far out....You dig the inner id?

Gurucam

I will slow it down for you, sport....I know it is quite deep, so take a deep breath...You "argued:"

Since you are one of those "chosen few" that allegedly "follows Jesus,"...

Raise the dead.
Walk on Water.
Head on over to that condo you have in Jerusalem, since you go there 3/times per year.
Make the blind see, the lame walk....

I thought so.

Ever hear of the term, "fraud," rummy?

And show some respect, "chosen" one-it is the Lord Jesus Christ, not "Jesus," as only his enemies, while he walked the earth/this graveyard, ever referred to him as "Jesus."

Please "teach" us, "Teacher"..........Please?

Nah-take your seat, and thanks for checkin' in, Albert "the Age of Enlightenment in Christ" Camus Gurucam. Far out....You dig the inner id?

Everyone is responsible for him self.

Jesus did those things only as a sign and at His pleasure. He never gave-in to being tempted.

However the time for signs have long, long passed. The last one has long been given. Your were and are left to believe and know without physical validation. This is the basis of faith and hope, by which one is saved.

24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?

Each person must validate those things on his or her own, i.e. only from his or her own experiences. This is the goal of faith and hope. Any other way is Antichrist. Any demonstration of such skills are forbidden/not available and Antichrist, at this critical time.

Those skills were banished in order to give faith and hope a chance in your life. Fact is no more sign (physical validation) will be given or available to you.

Indeed, Jesus banished all such signs/skills, temporally . . . i.e. to give the likes of you a fighting chance to become worthy/relevant for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, through cultivating faith and hope.

You seem to have miss the 'boat', because you are still seeking signs (i.e. physical validation).

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

Now humans can and will know those things only from their own experiences, i.e. those who can ever have any of those experiences.

No one is going to demonstrate those things to convince any other person. No one is worthy of such treatment . . . don't wait on it.

Those skills are not available for exhibition. Also they are not consequential. Enlightenment in Christ is not about those skills of servitude. The time for that has long passed. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand. And in this Age, everyone stand on his own with the Spirit of Jesus.

At any event, walking on water signs are not necessary . . . at least not for the chosen. In fact not even for the average Joe or bloke.

Look out before you. All the Old are being exposed and dismantling before your eyes. Do you have the 'eyes to see'?

It is not about what I can or cannot do. Do not waste you precious limited time on me. It is about you and what you can know and do, all by your 'lone-sum' 'stand alone' self.

All Old things have ended and are falling apart every where. Now judgment is at hand.

You do not need to witness anyone walking on water to know that Christ consciousness has become very powerful and is ruling on earth. Simply look at what has happened and continue to be happening, to the once powerful people, media and pollsters in the U.S.A.

Those are all the signs that you can or will get.

Also, all you get and all that you are entitled to get is only and precisely what I post on this forum. . . . and these are in no way forced on you.

I am given by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth to post these things and that is what I post . . . if no one read them, that is all O.K.. I have, at any event and all events, served my mission in the body of Christ.

. . . and so be it.

Also I am a teacher to Christians (babes in Christ). Not to the faithless and hopeless who seek after signs (i.e. physical validation of spiritual events)

Indeed,

39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

. . . 'nuf said', you may run along, now.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame

Everyone is responsible for him self.

Jesus did those thing only as a sign and at His pleasure. He never gave-in to being tempted.

However the time for signs have long,long passed. Your were and are left to believe and know without physical validation. This is the basis of faith. Each person must validate those things on their own, from their own experience. Any other way is Antichrist.

Now humans can and will know those things only from their own experience, i.e. those who can ever have any of those experiences.

No one is going to demonstrate those things to convince any other person. No one is worty of such treatment . . . don't wait on it.

Those sills are not for exhibition. The time for that has long passed.

Now judgment is at hand.

All you get and all that you are entitled to get is only and precisely what I post on this forum.

Translated: Punt....Create a moving target....Rabbit trail...........Bob and weave....Dodge ball....Tap dance with a white cane, and top hat.....until you are caught in a mess of neurons, and cobwebs, and strings, and nests........

Raise the dead...............................................

Fraud.

Please, teach us, "Teacher?" Please.

Nahhhhhh....

Take your seat, as you are beginning to bore us, chosen one, who obviously "follows Jesus."

Hmmphhhhh.....

Gurucam

I am given to be a teacher to only Christians.

Christians do not have your needs.

Sorry. I cannot help.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
How is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ different from the time since Pentecost, AD 33? Or are they the same? Is a Teacher and Governor related to the Apostles?

john w

Hall of Fame
I am given to be a teacher to only Christians.

Christians do not have your needs.

Sorry. I cannot help.

Good one, devil child-you're daddy the devil, the great imitator, has a sense of humor, telling you to imitate/pose as a "Christian."

No, sport, I am a forever justified member of the body of Christ, and you, like your "spiritual" brother, Cain, before you, hate that, as your countenance falls, and you grind your big, bad, wolfie teeth, and want to kill me.... Survey Genesis 4:5-8 KJV

Wolf.

Gurucam

How is the Age of Enlightenment in Christ different from the time since Pentecost, AD 33? Or are they the same? Is a Teacher and Governor related to the Apostles?

The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is unprecedented and unparalleled.

This Age dawns and prevails on the surface of earth when the Spirit of Jesus, crosses a critical threshold in power, on earth. Then the Spirit of Jesus rules the surface of earth. Then the Old dies to give way to the New and all pervading judgment starts and massive dispatch to heaven and hell ensues.

Luke:17 KJV N.T.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Outwardly, a teacher and governor does what I do on this forum, i.e. restore and reaffirm the literal clarity of the Holy KJV N.T. openly.

However this will be appreciated and grasped only by a chosen few. These are the authentic Christians.

A teacher/Governor is essentially one who knows truth and Truth intuitively from the Spirit of Truth and has the capacity to deliver information in physical words.

No other gifts are necessary.

A teacher and governor is like Paul. A teacher and governor is not like the disciples.

At best the disciples were priests, popes and pastors etc. They represent the Old that is done away with to give way to the New who are like Paul.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is unprecedented and unparalleled.

This Age dawns and prevails on the surface of earth when the Spirit of Jesus, crosses a critical threshold in power, on earth. Then the Spirit of Jesus rules the surface of earth. Then the Old dies to give way to the New and all pervading judgment starts and massive dispatch to heaven and hell ensues.
What is the relationship then between this Age, and Holy Catholicism, since Catholicism extends back all the way to AD 33? There must be a "hand-off" of some sort, and also Catholicism must predict and describe this Age? Is there a relationship between this Age of Enlightenment in Christ, and the Lord's own Church, the Body of Christ?
Outwardly, a teacher and govern does what I do on this forum, i.e. restore and reaffirm the literal clarity of the Holy KJV N.T. openly.
Do you see this as very similar to the work of the Apostles back in the first century AD, at the dawn of the Church?
However this will be appreciated and grasped only by a chosen few. These are the authentic Christians.
The best I can figure from the Catechism of the Catholic Church is that authentic Christians believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, pretty much as it reads in John 3:16 (KJV), so these are also who you mean?

Thank you.

Gurucam

What is the relationship then between this Age, and Holy Catholicism, since Catholicism extends back all the way to AD 33? There must be a "hand-off" of some sort, and also Catholicism must predict and describe this Age? Is there a relationship between this Age of Enlightenment in Christ, and the Lord's own Church, the Body of Christ?
Do you see this as very similar to the work of the Apostles back in the first century AD, at the dawn of the Church?
The best I can figure from the Catechism of the Catholic Church is that authentic Christians believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, pretty much as it reads in John 3:16 (KJV), so these are also who you mean?

Thank you.
Free will rules. Everyone is free to, choose or be influenced into a choice.

You choose:

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Joel Olsen choose:

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)

Clearly, Joel Olsen believe in this 'heart thing' and you don't. And so your choices are reasonable and appropriate. Indeed, to each his own.

Joel Olsen is seeking to teach Christianity and Christianity is based on heart/spirit (i.e. things that are 'not seen' and eternal). These are things of God.

Catholicism is based only on physical/flesh (i.e. things that are 'seen' and temporal). These are things of man.

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Clearly, from the above Holy KJV N.T. revelation, Peter (head of the Catholic church) savourest the things of man and not the things of God.

Jesus facilitated both those who savourest the things of man and those who savorest the thing of God. For this purpose, Jesus established both, a Satanic commission (under Peter) and a Christian commission (as exemplified by Paul).

On every occasion, the Lord Jesus left two choices. One of these choices is:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

One can look to thing that are 'seen' and temporal (these are physical/carnal/things of man or one can look to things that are 'not seen' and eternal (this is spirit and Spirit and other things of God).

There are also two ways of discerning things. One through physical senses, the other through spirit or heart and intuitions:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Indeed on every occasion, the Lord Jesus left two choices. Another of these choices is:

one can savor the things of man or the things of God.

Another of these choices is:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.

Also on every occasion Jesus left two possible ends:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Every thing is a choice but only from just two, options. Another two choice are, one is either in the flesh or in the spirit/heart. One is either with Satan or with God.

Have you ever wonder about the above revelations/instructions from the Holy KJV N.T.? Have you ever, also wonder about all those other revelations/instructions in the Holy KJV N.T.? (i.e. apart from John 3:16 KJV)

If the above (John 3:16 KJV) is all that is required, why such a big Holy KJV N.T. book, with so many tenants and instructions?

If all that is required is to 'believe in Jesus' why does this other revelation says: 'believe in thine heart'.

Certainly one who is as sure of himself, as you, would have a ready explanation, please share it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Nihilo,

You said: The best I can figure from the Catechism of the Catholic Church is that authentic Christians believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, pretty much as it reads in John 3:16 (KJV), so these are also who you mean?"

According to the Holy KJV N.T., Peter's church is not the Christian church or a Christian church. Catholics are not in the body of Christ.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the body of Christ is not in and will not be found in, Peter's church.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., Catholics are not Christians. Only Christians are privy to truth (i.e. the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven).

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that one will not find the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven in Peter's church.

Are you interested in getting the confirmation of the above, clearly and literally, from the Holy KJV N.T.?

The body of Christ are all Christians. Only they are the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life (and heaven):

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Nihilo,

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms: When Jesus was on earth, in a human physical body, he identified two kinds of people.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms: Jesus delivered (different) things to these different sets of people.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Jesus eventually established two separate and distinct teachings and commissions. One for each set of people.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that one of these teaching and commission comprise a physical, 'seen' and temporal church. This church is anchored and led by Peter. This is Jesus' Satanic church.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the other commission is anchored and led, directly and totally by the live Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, as discerned though the hearts or spirit of the chosen few. This commission was exemplified by only Paul. Only this is Jesus' Christian commission.

Are you interested in being shown the clear and literal revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which totally confirm the above statements?

. . . or are you scared of truth (i.e. KJV N.T. revelations) which dismisses and cancels out your traditional ideas and beliefs, by proving them erroneous.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
You choose:

Joel Olsen choose:

Romans: 10 King James Version (KJV)

Joel Olsen believe in this 'heart thing' and you don't. Your choices are reasonable.

Joel Olsen is seeking to teach Christianity and Christianity is based on heart/spirit (i.e. things that are 'not seen' and eternal).

Catholicism is based only on physical/flesh (i.e. things that are 'seen' and temporal).

On every occasion, the Lord Jesus left two choices.

Have you ever wonder about the other revelations/instructions in the Holy KJV N.T.? (i.e. apart from John 3:16 KJV)

If the above is all that is required, why such a big Holy KJV N.T. book, with so many tenants and instructions?
Well, exactly. That's exactly why we recognize the Church, the hierarchical organization founded upon Peter by the Lord Jesus Himself. Because the Scripture is quote-unquote such a big Holy KJV N.T. book. It's because of what the Book teaches us, that we can confide in the Holy Catholic Church and in Holy Catholicism, which are just modern names for what used to be called the Church and the Christian faith, no other. Now, since about AD 1054 but especially since the 1500s, we must distinguish between the One Church, and a wide array of other Christian ecclesial communities founded upon and practicing a wide array of different Christian traditions. But the Christian faith is now and always has been, as taught by the bishops of the Holy Catholic Church, in communion with the Pope, the successor of Peter as supreme pastor of the One Church. This complete teaching is found in the Catechism of the Catholic Church, which is available in physical book form for about 10 USD, and completely free online at http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/ccc_toc.htm. Contained within the Catechism are all of the Apostolic teachings on a wide variety of matters, first and foremost, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Gurucam you revised your first post there after I'd clicked on "Reply with Quote" and there was a delay on my side before my response was posted.
Free will rules. Everyone is free to, choose or be influenced into a choice.
As starkly opposed to some other Christian traditions, Catholicism teaches this also, and definitively.
If the above (John 3:16 KJV) is all that is required, why such a big Holy KJV N.T. book, with so many tenants and instructions?

If all that is required is to 'believe in Jesus' why does this other revelation says: 'believe in thine heart'.

Certainly one who is as sure of himself, as you, would have a ready explanation, please share it.
Matthew 22:37 (KJV) The Lord said, " Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. " "The Lord thy God," is the Lord Jesus Himself.

In Romans 10, Paul writes that, " with the heart man believeth," and, " For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. "

Matthew 22:37 KJV, John 3:16 KJV and Romans 10:10 KJV all seem to be talking about the same thing.