Do You Believe and Understand the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ?

Robert Pate

Banned
Those that are in the flesh are carnal, never been born again.
Nothing they do can please God Rom 8:7-8.

A person must first be quickened by God before he can hear God's Words which are Spiritual John 8:43, 47!

And the only Faith that pleases God is a fruit of the Spirit given in New Birth Gal. 5:22.

Call it zapp if you like, but being quickened, born again is all God's Action!

~~~

You have NOT been born again by the word of God (the Gospel)

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible (Christ) BY THE WORD OF GOD (the Gospel) which lives and abides forever" 1 Peter 1:23.

You have rejected the Gospel and think that you have been predestinated.

Nanja

You have NOT been born again by the word of God (the Gospel)

"Being born again, not of corruptible seed (Adam) but of incorruptible (Christ) BY THE WORD OF GOD (the Gospel) which lives and abides forever" 1 Peter 1:23.

You have rejected the Gospel and think that you have been predestinated.

Totally stupid and unlearned comments,
the epitome of the average Lost man Jude 1:4!

~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
Totally stupid and unlearned comments,
the epitome of the average Lost man Jude 1:4!

~~~

You have never called on Christ to save you. Jesus does not know who you are.

Don't be surprised to hear these words... "Depart from me I never knew you" Matthew 7:23.

ttruscott

Starting with Adam, man is a sinner.

GOD is light in whom there is no darkness at all and HE is righteousness in whom is no wickedness at all so

how can you accept the blasphemy that HE creates US, YOU AND ME, as sinners in Adam??? Could HE create Adam evil? No, because HE cannot create evil yet you are all right with the blasphemy that HE creates us in Adam as evil, thinking that by blaming Adam, GOD is off the hook for putting us into Adam!!! ?

You must do as you encourage others to do and reject those parts of your theology that are obvious blasphemies.

Nanja

You have never called on Christ to save you.

You have no idea about my Life in Christ.

Be concerned for yourself.

The end is drawing nearer each day and you're still believing in a false gospel of works to get yourself saved.
It's not looking good for you, Pate!

~~

Robert Pate

Banned
You have no idea about my Life in Christ.

Be concerned for yourself.

The end is drawing nearer each day and you're still believing in a false gospel of works to get yourself saved.
It's not looking good for you, Pate!

~~

I know that you have never called on Christ to save you. Which means that you are NOT a Christian.

You want to be saved some other way than by grace through faith.

Nanja

I know that you have never called on Christ to save you. Which means that you are NOT a Christian.

You want to be saved some other way than by grace through faith.

Grace was given exclusively to the Elect of God before the world began 2 Tim.1:9; Eph. 1:4-7.
And Faith, which is a fruit of the Spirit Gal. 5:22, is given to the same Elect ones when they are Born of God!

~~

beloved57

Grace was given exclusively to the Elect of God before the world began 2 Tim.1:9; Eph. 1:4-7.
And Faith, which is a fruit of the Spirit Gal. 5:22, is given to the same Elect ones when they are Born of God!

~~

Hey Sis, we know he doesn't believe in the True Christ nor the True Gospel like you and I do !

Nanja

I teach and believe the same Gospel that Paul believed in.

You believe in the Gospel of that heretic, John Calvin.

This is the Gospel of the Grace of God:

Acts 20:24
But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

As Paul stated here:

2 Tim. 1:9
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

The Truths of TULIP thoroughly present the Gospel of God's Grace:

Total depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace
Preservation of the Saints

~~

beloved57

But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.

As Paul stated here:

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began

Total depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace

~~

Amen Sister!

Robert Pate

Banned

As Paul stated here:

Total depravity
Unconditional Election
Limited Atonement
Irresistible Grace

~~

TULIP is not the Gospel.

You do not know what the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ is. Your Calvinist God does not want you to know the one and only true Gospel. If you knew what it was you would not need Calvinism or any religion.

Your Calvinist God does not want you to believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, even when scripture says that he is, 1 John 4:14.

If Jesus is NOT the savior of the whole world then Jesus is not Lord. If you don't believe that Jesus is Lord You will die in your sins, John 8:24.

beloved57

TULIP is not the Gospel.

You do not know what the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ is. Your Calvinist God does not want you to know the one and only true Gospel. If you knew what it was you would not need Calvinism or any religion.

Your Calvinist God does not want you to believe that Jesus is the savior of the whole world, even when scripture says that he is, 1 John 4:14.

If Jesus is NOT the savior of the whole world then Jesus is not Lord. If you don't believe that Jesus is Lord You will die in your sins, John 8:24.

You deny that Christ is the Saviour of the World, you teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways!Some savior.

Robert Pate

Banned
You deny that Christ is the Saviour of the World, you teach that sinners Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways!Some savior.

Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

Salvation has been provided for EVERYONE, Hebrews 2:9.

Your Calvinist God will not let you believe the truth.

beloved57

Jesus is the savior of the whole world, 1 John 4:14.

Salvation has been provided for EVERYONE, Hebrews 2:9.

Your Calvinist God will not let you believe the truth.
You deny that Christ is a Saviour, you teach that people Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways, denying the Saving virtue of His Death. That denies that He is the Saviour of the World.

Ben Masada

Do You Believe and Understand the Historical Gospel of Jesus?

Yes I do and understand that the gospel of Jesus was the Tanach. God Almighty, how many times do I have to say over and over again that Jesus was a Jew and not a Christian! The gospel of Jews is the Tanach.