Dispensationalism

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
So, then, how do you explain Paul saying that it's ok to eat meat sacrificed to idols, which is "unclean"?

Naturally, St Paul was teaching Levitical commandments,
so it helps if you understand the old law.

But it is only in Deuteronomy where we get a reference to eating unclean meat.

If the place
which the LORD thy God hath chosen to put His name there
be too far from thee,
then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which the LORD hath given thee,
as I have commanded thee,
and thou shalt eat in thy gates whatsoever thy soul lusts after.
Even as the roebuck and the hart is eaten, so thou shalt eat them:
the unclean and the clean shall eat of them alike.

Deuteronomy 12:21-22

I should add the warning for your safety.

Only be sure that thou eat not the blood:
for the blood is the life;
and thou may not eat the life with the flesh.
Thou shalt not eat it;
thou shalt pour it upon the earth as water.

Deuteronomy 12:23-24

Before we fully understand the law, to know what is clean and what is unclean,
we can't help it, but we will eat some unclean flesh.
I think it is related to this verse.

Besides the cakes,
he shall offer for his offering leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offerings.

Leviticus 7:13

It is forbidden of God to make offerings with leavened bread,
(Exod. 23:18, Exod. 34:25, Lev. 2:11, Lev. 6:17)
yet we have that statute that says we shall do it.

And I certainly made those mistakes in the beginning of my walk with Jesus.

Praise the Lord.

clefty

I don't know what you'r talking about anymore. :idunno:

Law and how and when it was revealed...since u axed

...is why I asked you to describe that life before sin and you might would see which laws were being kept...duh

Then more and more Laws were revealed...Abel sacrificed and was accepted...some laws there right?

Cain murdered him...some more?

Noah was found blameless against what standard?...any laws there?

Abraham obeyed His charges commandments statutes Laws...yes?

did those Laws vary or be contrary previous laws

Did laws divide the house with later laws?...

Joseph rejecting Potiphar’s wife refused to SIN against His God...so Law was understood by him right?

So we agree His Laws are eternal...so...OR?

which ones laws? Or all? and do any contradict or replace or cancel another previous Law?

Was there a time adultery was ok?

And then not?

How about worshipping another god? or was it always worship the same unchanging immortal God?

Did some keep one day and others rest another day?...oh I might see were you were confused...

Keeping the Seventh day Sabbath was how they did it IN scripture...and then in the tradition of the church after and outside of scripture...it was changed to Sunday...the Roman Cathoilc church says they changed both times and laws like it was prophecies it would be by the Antichrist...as a sign of their self proclaimed authority or something fuh fuh fuh...MUH tradition

Some now claim the Law never applied to them but only to jews....oh wait you claimed that...

Or was it ONE LAW for native and foreigner alike...like when in the Sabbath Law it included goyim...oh and even animals as receiving rest...

Sure hope you better understand what I am talking about...I typed really slowly for you

Just describe what life was like before sin and I think you might MIGHT understand what laws were being kept...of the 10...to start with...

clefty

The rules can change.

Some think so...like I said the Roman Catholic Church thinks so...they changed Sabbath to Sunday after the scripture to prove they can...powerful claims there that is...the whole world wonders after it...or is it wanders?

Even jews claimed Stephen and Paul taught that Yahushua (Jesus to racists not respecting culture and language...don’t be racist is very popular now a days) changed the laws and customs...

Luke who wrote the book of Acts made it quite clear that this attempt to slander Stephen and Paul was FALSE WITNESS by jews...

If Stephen and Paul did teach that Yahushua changed the law then it would not have been FALSE WITNESS BUT TRUE WITNESS

But even at his trials Paul proved that he did NOT teach the rules had changed as no jew testified nor any evidence was presented to prove that he did teach the Laws were changed...

But like I said...some people are so really MAD it was always ONE Law for Israel and goyim that they insist the laws were always just for jews...

So which rules you figure were changed? When and by whom?

Will they be the same when on earth it is as it is in heaven? For everybody? Or just jews?

Please feel free to elaborate...It seems to be pretty important stuff...to some

Cuz it all ends with “Here are they that keep the commandments...and the faith of...”

Or?

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
Law and how and when it was revealed...since u axed

...is why I asked you to describe that life before sin and you might would see which laws were being kept...duh

Then more and more Laws were revealed...Abel sacrificed and was accepted...some laws there right?

Cain murdered him...some more?

Noah was found blameless against what standard?...any laws there?

Abraham obeyed His charges commandments statutes Laws...yes?

did those Laws vary or be contrary previous laws

Did laws divide the house with later laws?...

Joseph rejecting Potiphar’s wife refused to SIN against His God...so Law was understood by him right?

So we agree His Laws are eternal...so...OR?

which ones laws? Or all? and do any contradict or replace or cancel another previous Law?

Was there a time adultery was ok?

And then not?

How about worshipping another god? or was it always worship the same unchanging immortal God?

Did some keep one day and others rest another day?...oh I might see were you were confused...

Keeping the Seventh day Sabbath was how they did it IN scripture...and then in the tradition of the church after and outside of scripture...it was changed to Sunday...the Roman Cathoilc church says they changed both times and laws like it was prophecies it would be by the Antichrist...as a sign of their self proclaimed authority or something fuh fuh fuh...MUH tradition

Some now claim the Law never applied to them but only to jews....oh wait you claimed that...

Or was it ONE LAW for native and foreigner alike...like when in the Sabbath Law it included goyim...oh and even animals as receiving rest...

Sure hope you better understand what I am talking about...I typed really slowly for you

What you so slowly typed brought this passage to mind.

If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God,
to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this book of the law,
and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

For this commandment which I command thee this day,
it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say,
Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say,
Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart,
that thou mayest do it.

Deuteronomy 30:10-14

Just describe what life was like before sin and I think you might MIGHT understand what laws were being kept...of the 10...to start with...

Before Jesus came?

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin:
If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin:

John 15:22 & 24

musterion

Dispensationalism is simply to acknowledge the Bible fact that God has laid down different identities, expectations, promises, commands, warnings, blessings and destinies for different groups at different times in history.

Very simply, this means that what applies at one time for one group may or may not apply at another time for another group. EVERYONE HERE agrees with that in some sense.The only problem is deciding what you can claim (God intends it for you) and what you cannot claim (He intended it only for someone else and not for you). That's the main place people disagree --not that there are lines that have to be drawn, but where to draw them.

Dispism (MAD, anyway) majors on consistently using various Bible contexts to determine Yours vs Not Yours.

But because Dispism (MAD in particular) draws lines where Christendom has long decided lines must not be drawn, or erases lines which religious tradition falsely laid down, it poses a mortal threat to the power structure of traditional "Christianity"...it challenges tradition's established Yours vs Not Yours. Therefore dispism (especially MAD) is widely misrepresented, hated, and must be destroyed.

Proof of this is always visible on TOL. If there is one thing that disparate people usually agree on, it's their hatred of dispensationalism. If they agree or nothing else, they agree on that

Last edited:

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
I have often been asked how Abraham could have kept the law,
because Abraham lived before Moses wrote the law, they reason.

Because I show them this verse when they claim the righteousness of Abraham
as another reason why we don't have to keep the law.

Because that Abraham obeyed My voice,
and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws.

Genesis 26:5

But Moses, at the Lord's direction, just wrote it down.
And as explained in the written law (in the passage above) the law is already in our heart.
The Lord commissioned His servant Moses to dispense the law.
(And the prophets were commissioned to dispense prophecy.
And Jesus Himself dispensed truth.)

But an important thing to note are the caveats,
if we hearken to the written word (and turn to God with all our heart)
then the word is near to us.

This was so true for me.
For without the written word, I could never have discovered His word in my heart,
and now in my mouth.

So many men, and women, misdirecting us.
Directing us to focus on Jesus' death, and on the crucifix.
Directing us to all their excuses why to not hearken to the written word.

I thank God for the written word.
I thank God we can go straight to His mouth, and receive His words.
He is my dispenser.

For the LORD gives wisdom:
out of His mouth comes knowledge and understanding.

Proverbs 2:6

And I will meet with thee,
and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat,
from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony,
of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

Exodus 25:22

It is written in the prophets,
And they shall be all taught of God.
Every man therefore that has heard, and has learned of the Father, comes unto Me.

John 6:45

(I try to show how Moses, the prophets, and Jesus, all dispense the same flesh and blood.)
Praise God.

clefty

What you so slowly typed brought this passage to mind.

If thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God,
to keep His commandments and His statutes which are written in this book of the law,
and if thou turn unto the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul.

For this commandment which I command thee this day,
it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say,
Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say,
Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart,
that thou mayest do it.

Deuteronomy 30:10-14

Yes but that was all just for jews...never was there a goyim involved in that dispensation...LOL

except for the Sabbath one which actually specifies it is for the goyim within their gates...

Oh and all the other ones included in ONE LAW for native and goyim alike...but besides that never were non jews part of that covenant for a house to pray in for ALL NATIONS...

I do hope people can read the sarcasm...good grief

Before Jesus came?

If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not had sin:
If I had not done among them the works which none other man did, they had not had sin:

John 15:22 & 24

No...stripe had asked which law I spoke of to clarify laws we spoke of...so I asked him to describe the life Adam and Eve lived before she disobeyed...

Describing that life of NOT stealing murdering adulterating lying coveting worshiping false gods or making idols or using wrong name or dishonoring the heirarchy would reveal the laws they KEPT...

oh and yes resting with Him on His seventh day Memorial Day to the the creation He chose Six days of work to create everything for them...and then gifting them a day of rest too...

Adam and Eve’s first full day in existence was a Sabbath...the first full day of the Edenic covenant/dispensation...JUST AS the first full day of the new covenant dispensation was ALSO a Sabbath...they buried Him and hurried to keep the Sabbath...

clefty

You don't? :shocked:

“Think not” He said so I won’t...fulfilling a law does not change it at all...that would be abolishing it...it does not replace it with another or with none at all

Once the testator dies no changes to a covenant...you will have to show the change prior the death of the testator...

Last edited:

clefty

I have often been asked how Abraham could have kept the law,
because Abraham lived before Moses wrote the law, they reason.

Because I show them this verse when they claim the righteousness of Abraham
as another reason why we don't have to keep the law.

Because that Abraham obeyed My voice,
and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws.

Genesis 26:5

But Moses, at the Lord's direction, just wrote it down.
And as explained in the written law (in the passage above) the law is already in our heart.
The Lord commissioned His servant Moses to dispense the law.
(And the prophets were commissioned to dispense prophecy.
And Jesus Himself dispensed truth.)

But an important thing to note are the caveats,
if we hearken to the written word (and turn to God with all our heart)
then the word is near to us.

This was so true for me.
For without the written word, I could never have discovered His word in my heart,
and now in my mouth.

So many men, and women, misdirecting us.
Directing us to focus on Jesus' death, and on the crucifix.
Directing us to all their excuses why to not hearken to the written word.

I thank God for the written word.
I thank God we can go straight to His mouth, and receive His words.
He is my dispenser.

For the LORD gives wisdom:
out of His mouth comes knowledge and understanding.

Proverbs 2:6

And I will meet with thee,
and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat,
from between the two cherubims which are upon the ark of the testimony,
of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

Exodus 25:22

It is written in the prophets,
And they shall be all taught of God.
Every man therefore that has heard, and has learned of the Father, comes unto Me.

John 6:45

(I try to show how Moses, the prophets, and Jesus, all dispense the same flesh and blood.)
Praise God.

It amazes me how people think Abraham would be willing to obey a command to sacrifice his only son to walk three days...bind him up...take a knife and slit his throat...feel the blood and life drain out of him...but would reject a day of rest...a day off...a holiday...to memorialize his Crestor...

Not one Christian I know says we can murder or steal or worship a false god but ask about the sabbath then suddenly it’s “aaawwww hell nawww!...” and all the wheels come off...”we under grace now not works...OT was abolished...that was only for jews!!!!!”

clefty

Dispensationalism is simply to acknowledge the Bible fact that God has laid down different identities, expectations, promises, commands, warnings, blessings and destinies for different groups at different times in history.

Very simply, this means that what applies at one time for one group may or may not apply at another time for another group. EVERYONE HERE agrees with that in some sense.The only problem is deciding what you can claim (God intends it for you) and what you cannot claim (He intended it only for someone else and not for you). That's the main place people disagree --not that there are lines that have to be drawn, but where to draw them.

Dispism (MAD, anyway) majors on consistently using various Bible contexts to determine Yours vs Not Yours.

But because Dispism (MAD in particular) draws lines where Christendom has long decided lines must not be drawn, or erases lines which religious tradition falsely laid down, it poses a mortal threat to the power structure of traditional "Christianity"...it challenges tradition's established Yours vs Not Yours. Therefore dispism (especially MAD) is widely misrepresented, hated, and must be destroyed.

Proof of this is always visible on TOL. If there is one thing that disparate people usually agree on, it's their hatred of dispensationalism. If they agree or nothing else, they agree on that

Jews like to draw the line that Yahushua abolished the laws...is why they hate Him...and for letting the goyim IN...what?! Oy vey!! And after they had built such a wall against them...

jews accused Stephen and Paul of teaching that He abolished their customs and laws but Luke make it clear that was jewish FALSE WITNESS...so poor Stephen and Paul did NOT teach that because He did NOT do that...”Think NOT!”

Even at his trials Paul had no jew testify against him able to prove he taught their laws changed...no evidence was presented...not even a letter he wrote to a gentile church...

Prolly cuz he didn’t teach that the law was changed in the new dispensation...in fact instructed the Passover be celebrated with NEW UNLEAVENED bread of truth and spirit...

Paul even collected offerings from the goyim they gave for the festivals to the starving in Jerusalem...

Yup...James was clear that he expected the crowding goyim to hear Moses read to them in every city on EVERY SABBATH...after they did 4 things 3 of which proved Levitical dietary restrictions remained for them...restrictions for goyim ALREADY established when in the church in the wilderness was under ONE LAW for native and goyim alike...

musterion

Jews like to draw the line that Yahushua abolished the laws...is why they hate Him...and for letting the goyim IN...what?! Oy vey!! And after they had built such a wall against them...

jews accused Stephen and Paul of teaching that He abolished their customs and laws but Luke make it clear that was jewish FALSE WITNESS...so poor Stephen and Paul did NOT teach that because He did NOT do that...”Think NOT!”

Even at his trials Paul had no jew testify against him able to prove he taught their laws changed...no evidence was presented...not even a letter he wrote to a gentile church...

Prolly cuz he didn’t teach that the law was changed in the new dispensation...in fact instructed the Passover be celebrated with NEW UNLEAVENED bread of truth and spirit...

Paul even collected offerings from the goyim they gave for the festivals to the starving in Jerusalem...

Yup...James was clear that he expected the crowding goyim to hear Moses read to them in every city on EVERY SABBATH...after they did 4 things 3 of which proved Levitical dietary restrictions remained for them...restrictions for goyim ALREADY established when in the church in the wilderness was under ONE LAW for native and goyim alike...

You talk as if you know what you're talking about. Neat trick.

clefty

You talk as if you know what you're talking about. Neat trick.

Thanks...and yes simple minds not able to process complex outcomes often think it’s trickery...magic even....

Please don’t run and grab the pitchforks and torches yet....I will type slower for you...

comingfrom

BANNED
Banned
There was law given prior to Moses.

Thank you, Stripe.
In the beginning was the word.
The word is everlasting commandments.

In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:1

Heaven and earth shall pass away,
but My words shall not pass away.

Matthew 24:35

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
“Think not” He said so I won’t...fulfilling a law does not change it at all...that would be abolishing it...it does not replace it with another or with none at all

Once the testator dies no changes to a covenant...you will have to show the change prior the death of the testator...
:AMR:

English, dude. English.