Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

KingdomRose

75577187.jpg

75577276.jpg

75577679.jpg

[MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... (You're Horribly Wrong)
[MENTION=18157]marhig[/MENTION] ... (So "Close" to the "TRUTH" but so FAR as well)
[MENTION=17493]KingdomRose[/MENTION] ... (Led Astray by imbibed lies)
[MENTION=3801]keypurr[/MENTION] ... (Consider this Well)
[MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION] ... (Division, Deceit and Slander are your tools and doctrines)
[MENTION=17494]RBBI[/MENTION] ... Scarecrow?

Why do you Arians Cower and leave this "Blasphemous" post unrebutted? You think it will go away? Nope... I'll bump this till I die

What am I supposed to rebut? You haven't said anything that makes sense.

Jerry Shugart

Some people say that the words of the Lord Jesus at John 5:24 were spoken to obedient Jews. But let us see if that is true:

"But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. 18. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. 19. Then answered Jesus and said unto them.... Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (Jn.5:17-19,24).​

For some reason I cannot believe that the Jews who wanted to kill the Lord Jesus were obedient Jews.

This just proves that some people will believe anything, no matter how ridiculous!

daqq

What am I supposed to rebut? You haven't said anything that makes sense.

Lol, you mean you were not blasted to smitherines by the me-me-generator billboards?
Me neither, they seem to have absolutely no effect on me at all, it really is quite funny.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Lol, you mean you were not blasted to smitherines by the me-me-generator billboards?
Me neither, they seem to have absolutely no effect on me at all, it really is quite funny.

EE becoming desperate more and more as he gets defeated.

God's Truth

Some people say that the words of the Lord Jesus at John 5:24 were spoken to obedient Jews. But let us see if that is true:

"But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. 18. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. 19. Then answered Jesus and said unto them.... Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life" (Jn.5:17-19,24).​

For some reason I cannot believe that the Jews who wanted to kill the Lord Jesus were obedient Jews.

This just proves that some people will believe anything, no matter how ridiculous!

Are you kidding? What a joke. Do you think that Jesus came for murders?

The Jews who wanted to kill him are the Jews who were cut off and hardened so that they could not believe in Jesus and so be saved because Jesus came for the Lost Sheep of Israel. Those are Jews who already belonged to God by faith.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

God's Truth

Jerry wants to be a teacher and ridicule people. He should try to control himself.

Those Jews who did not believe in Jesus and wanted to murder him were cut off and hardened:

Luke 19:42 and said, "If you, even you, had only known on this day what would bring you peace--but now it is hidden from your eyes.
Luke 8:10
He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

John 12:40
"He has blinded their eyes and hardened their hearts, so they can neither see with their eyes, nor understand with their hearts, nor turn--and I would heal them."

Romans 11:8
as it is written: "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear, to this very day."
Matthew 13:14
In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: "'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.

Mark 4:12 so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Mark 8:17And Jesus, aware of this, said to them, "Why do you discuss the fact that you have no bread? Do you not yet see or understand? Do you have a hardened heart? 18"HAVING EYES, DO YOU NOT SEE? AND HAVING EARS, DO YOU NOT HEAR? And do you not remember,

Jerry Shugart

In a previous post I quoted John 5:24 to show that the Lord Jesus said that those who "believe" have "eternal life."

Since this directly contrdicts the theology of "God's Truth" she said this:

He was saying that to obedient Jews.

If we actually look at whom the Lord Jesus was speaking to we can see He was speaking to those who wanted to kill Him.

They are about as obedient as she is!

God's Truth

In a previous post I quoted John 5:24 to show that the Lord Jesus said that those who "believe" have "eternal life."

Since this directly contrdicts the theology of "God's Truth" she said this:

He was saying that to obedient Jews.

If we actually look at whom the Lord Jesus was speaking to we can see He was speaking to those who wanted to kill Him.

They are about as obedient as she is!

Jesus SAID WHOEVER HEARS HIS WORD. Jesus knew they couldn't hear his word!

God's Truth

Jerry thinks that Jesus canceled the scriptures that say you will NEVER ENTER unless you humble yourself.

What is wrong with you?

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

Jerry Shugart

There are many who cannot hear what the Lord said here:

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life"
(Jn.5:24).​

Those who cannot hear those words are the ones who also deny the "gospel of grace" and as a result remain what Paul refers to as a "natural man":

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned"
(1 Cor.2:14).​

God's Truth

Look how Jerry keeps fighting Jesus' words that says you will never enter unless.

"Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life"

Those who cannot hear those words are the ones who also deny the "gospel of grace" and as a result remain what Paul refers to as a "natural man":

"But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned"

That is what YOU are.

RBBI

Well, clearly YOU can't hear it, because you didn't notice it says (according to your beliefs) that G-d sent HIMSELF. Of course, He also talks to Himself, prays to Himself, ect....

God's Truth

Well, clearly YOU can't hear it, because you didn't notice it says (according to your beliefs) that G-d sent HIMSELF. Of course, He also talks to Himself, prays to Himself, ect....

There are THREE.

The three are one and the same.

God the Father really came as a Man, He did not pretend to come as a Man.

God's Truth

Jude 1:25 to the only God our Savior be glory,

Did you read that?

The ONLY GOD our SAVIOR.

JESUS IS CALLED THE SAVIOR, but you will NOT call Him the only God.

Isaiah 43:3 For I am the LORD your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead.

Did you read that?! JESUS is the WORD speaking there...JESUS is the Holy One of Israel! Jesus is the LORD God.
Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.

Isaiah 62:11
The LORD has made proclamation to the ends of the earth: "Say to Daughter Zion, 'See, your Savior comes! See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.'"

Isaiah 33:22
For the LORD is our judge, The LORD is our lawgiver, The LORD is our king; He will save us—

The scriptures say that God the Father is King, and the scriptures say that Jesus is King. Do you think there are two Kings?! There is only one King and that proves Jesus is God the Father come as a Son.

Do you think there are two different Holy Ones and two different Kings?

RBBI

There are THREE.

The three are one and the same.

God the Father really came as a Man, He did not pretend to come as a Man.

Not sure what you mean by the pretend comment. And again, you violate the law because a woman cannot have 3 husbands/heads under the law. What you worship, however well meaning, is a carry over from the RCC that spawned whatever denom tree you currently sit under.

God's Truth

Not sure what you mean by the pretend comment.

God really came as a Man. He did not pretend to come as a Man.

To whom shall a Man pray to if not to God the Father?

And again, you violate the law because a woman cannot have 3 husbands/heads under the law. What you worship, however well meaning, is a carry over from the RCC that spawned whatever denom tree you currently sit under.

You do not know the truth and you do not know me.

As for three husbands, where do you get three husbands.

In addition, address the scriptures and explanations I gave.