Died Suddenly

way 2 go

Fw3DzBHWIAESwNd

way 2 go

TMZ ran a story yesterday headlined, “’Breaking Bad’ Mike Batayeh Dead At 52.” I’ll give you one chance to guess how, when, and where the healthy actor died. And for bonus points: was there was any warning?

Go!

I think most of you guessed it with only one try! On June 1st, the otherwise healthy actor and family man, 52, died at his Michigan HOME (the ‘where’) from a sudden and unexpected HEART ATTACK (the how) while he was exerting himself and putting all that unnecessary strain on his cardiac muscle by SLEEPING (the when).

For extra credit seekers: Batayeh’s sister Diane told TMZ that the actor had “no history of heart problems and his death was very sudden.” Boom.

Now don’t start, this kind of thing happens ALL THE TIME. (These days.)

It took me about thirty seconds of searching around, but I quickly found the evidence I was looking for. And there it was, the dates when the actor had received his safe and effective covid vaccines:

Ominously, Batayeh got jabbed over two years ago, and in the meantime showed no cardiac symptoms. If that’s all he had, that’s not a good sign for everyone else who got jabbed. What we don’t know though is whether Batayeh was boosted, or how recently. I think this timing issue is a complete justification for why we need to know peoples’ exact vaccination status after they die, so we can figure out: what is the risk window?

---------------------------
If you go to www.HowBadIsMyBatch.com, you can clearly see Mike Batayeh’s 2nd Moderna shot (batch/lot# 017B21A) has at least incurred 47 deaths. And his first Moderna shot (batch/lot# 040B21A, if reading it right), has 29 deaths so far. Additionally, the 2nd shot has a reported 32 disabilities, 29 life threatening illnesses, & 1489 “other adverse events.” His first shot has a reported 23 disabilities, 19 life threatening illnesses & 1409 “other adverse events.” 😭 Will they report Mike's death??? (PS: Got his two shot batch #s from the photo in Jeff's post above).

way 2 go

Lancet Study on Covid Vaccine Autopsies Finds 74% Were Caused by Vaccine – Study is Removed Within 24 Hours​

.https://dailysceptic.org/2023/07/06/lancet-study-on-covid-vaccine-autopsies-finds-74-were-caused-by-vaccine-journal-removes-study-within-24-hours/

the deleted paper
.https://dailysceptic.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/SSRN-id4496137.pdf

way 2 go

Former Super Bowl Champion Joe Campbell, 68, was suddenly and mysteriously “found dead” Sunday after going hiking in Florida. I probably don’t need to say this, but there aren’t many challenging hikes in Florida. It’s pretty flat here. I’m not even sure if you can call anything in Florida a “hike;” it was probably just a “walk.”

Joe’s brother Patrick told reporters Joe probably “suffered a cardiac event.”

The reporting on Joe’s death featured a new trick that I’ve mentioned before. In the articles, the media talk a lot about the person’s PRIOR health issues, which is probably intended to cover up the complete absence of any discussion of their CURRENT health issue, or maybe suggest they weren’t all that healthy to start with. For example, read this, from the Daily Mail’s article on Joe’s death, about a bad car accident he had SIXTEEN YEARS AGO:

Campbell survived a collision with a pickup truck while cycling in Pennsylvania in 2007. However, he sustained a fractured skull and his left forearm had to be surgically reattached. The accident left him in a coma for more than six weeks, breathing with the help of a respirator. Campbell was also left with memory problems but, despite his challenges, he still remembered his championship winning season.

Ironically, that paragraph provided way more information than anything reported about his mysterious death “on a hike” THIS WEEK. When it comes to old health problems, the media is all chatty Kathy. You can’t get them to shut up. What privacy? But when it comes to the much more interesting current events of people sudden and mysteriously DYING, the media suddenly gets all concerned about being respectful and not delving into people’s medical issues.

We see you, media.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Miami Dentist, Lacrosse coach, Crossfit club member, and owner of Herrick Family Dentistry Susana Herrick, D.M.D., 44, passed away mysteriously, suddenly and unexpectedly on Saturday, June 24, 2023.

There’s not one single word in any of many local news articles identifying the mysterious cause of her sudden and unexpected death. But fortunately, Dr. Herrick had all her shots.

It’s probably nothing, but online anti-vaxxers zoomed into the image of her vaxx card and it appears Dr. Herrick may have possibly gotten a bad batch:

Who can say? It will forever be a mystery. These things happen, you know.

Susana is survived by her husband Zach and two loving daughters, Isabella and Gabriella.

way 2 go

.https://www.nme.com/news/music/dubstep-producer-christine-clements-aka-vaccine-dies-aged-43-3490894

“She passed away in the early hours of August 22nd, after being admitted to hospital on the 16th for a sudden downturn in health.”
Christine Clements, a US dubstep producer who released under the pseudonym Vaccine has died. She was aged 43.

“Many of you know her for the music which she released under the name Vaccine. I know she touched a lot of people’s hearts...

----------------------
with myocarditis

Derf

"With each passing day, more and more evidencebecomes available that shows the massive amount of deaths that have been attributed to Covid, as well as the massive uptick in overall death rates, have been caused by the vaccine itself."