Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If you haven’t seen this yet, you owe it to yourself to watch it. God help us!

way 2 go

Five days before Christmas, Dr. Lindsay Heck, 25, new U. Pitt. pharmacist, summa cum laude and former valedictorian, expired suddenly and unexpectedly from a baffling “unknown cause.” According to her obituary, Ms. Heck enjoyed helping people, and ran “multiple vaccine clinics.”

Nothing to see here. Healthy young pharmacists die all the time. You remember all the news reports from before the pandemic, don’t you?

But there’s a wrinkle. According to Lindsay’s co-workers’ GoFundMe page, tragically, Lindsay’s father Carl Heck’s heart broke about a week after Lindsay died, when he suffered a sudden and unexpected aortic dissection and was rushed to the ICU. I couldn’t find any more recent update about Carl’s condition.

A double-whammy.

Carl Heck’s part of the story reminded me of this completely unrelated autopsy case report, published on PubMed back on September 29th:

The case report doctors described finding a thick, fibrous pericardium (the membrane surrounding the heart):

The heart showed a white villous surface, and the pericardium was fibrously thick. Microscopic examination revealed pericarditis with predominantly macrophage and lymphocyte infiltration. These histological findings were compatible with those of post-vaccination myocarditis.​

Now, people, please. I know what you’re thinking, but seriously, what the heck. Don’t start jumping to conclusions. There’s NO EVIDENCE the Heck double-tragedy had anything to do with the jabs. Who cares anyway? The Hecks’ private vaccination status is none of our business. It’s not like suddenly-dead people’s vaccine history means anything at all to millions of other still-living people who got, and are still getting, the jabs. Just keep going about your day as usual. And be prepared to show your vaccine pass to get there.

way 2 go

It’s not just here in the States. Germany recently shattered its previous December, 2020 record for excess deaths — in December 2022, two years into its brilliant, mandate-driven mass vaccination program:

Three days ago, the Spectator ran an exposé written by “Charlie Walsham,” the pseudonym of a BBC whistleblower who claimed the Beeb is whitewashing excess deaths to protect guilty government-affiliated media actors. The January 15th article was headlined “The Problem With The BBC’s Reporting On Excess Deaths.”

Walsham wrote:

Provisional figures released this week reveal that more than 650,000 deaths were registered in the UK in 2022 – 9 per cent more than 2019. This is one of the largest excess death levels outside the pandemic in 50 years. But despite many of the causes of this being obvious, the BBC is pretending the development has come as something of a shock.​

The BBC is now using the perverse, meaningless euphemism “pandemic hangover” to help disguise the expert-baffling causes of all the brand-new, sudden and unexpected mortality. As in the U.S. and Germany, the excess deaths trend in Britain does not appear to be slowing, but rather picking up speed:

The ‘most worrying’ statistic, he said, related to the previous two weeks – with deaths running at 20 per cent higher than usual, a trend he warned that could ‘keep on running throughout January and February’. The news anchor weighed in, saying there were ‘very big questions for the government and for NHS’ to answer.​

The BBC described the UK’s excess deaths as “the worst in 50 years:”

Hoping

Banned

Five days before Christmas, Dr. Lindsay Heck, 25, new U. Pitt. pharmacist, summa cum laude and former valedictorian, expired suddenly and unexpectedly from a baffling “unknown cause.” According to her obituary, Ms. Heck enjoyed helping people, and ran “multiple vaccine clinics.”

Nothing to see here. Healthy young pharmacists die all the time. You remember all the news reports from before the pandemic, don’t you?

But there’s a wrinkle. According to Lindsay’s co-workers’ GoFundMe page, tragically, Lindsay’s father Carl Heck’s heart broke about a week after Lindsay died, when he suffered a sudden and unexpected aortic dissection and was rushed to the ICU. I couldn’t find any more recent update about Carl’s condition.

A double-whammy.

Carl Heck’s part of the story reminded me of this completely unrelated autopsy case report, published on PubMed back on September 29th:

The case report doctors described finding a thick, fibrous pericardium (the membrane surrounding the heart):

Now, people, please. I know what you’re thinking, but seriously, what the heck. Don’t start jumping to conclusions. There’s NO EVIDENCE the Heck double-tragedy had anything to do with the jabs. Who cares anyway? The Hecks’ private vaccination status is none of our business. It’s not like suddenly-dead people’s vaccine history means anything at all to millions of other still-living people who got, and are still getting, the jabs. Just keep going about your day as usual. And be prepared to show your vaccine pass to get there.
Looks like heart problems ran in the family.
My condolences to all involved.