Did Jesus and Paul preach the same thing?

genuineoriginal

I've asked this before and have never once gotten a straight answer from non-MADs.

If I believe the Gospel of the grace of God, trusting only Christ's death, burial and resurrection for my forgiveness and justification -- but I completely reject participation in any form of water ritual and refuse to ever submit to one -- am I saved?

What answer would you like to hear?

See? You won't answer it but want to play games instead.
The way you asked the question made me believe you don't really want to hear the truth.

What I'd like to hear is your dead honest answer before God, but I know you won't give it.
Here is the dead honest answer: No, but your not being saved has nothing to do with you rejecting baptism.

musterion

Here is the dead honest answer: No, but your not being saved has nothing to do with you rejecting baptism.

That's more like it.

Forget water baptism for a minute. I just told you what I, in fact, do believe.

Have I believed a false gospel that can't save anyone?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Some denominations teach that a person is born again when they accept Jesus as their savior, but this is not supported in scripture.

Sure it is;

Ephesians 2:8-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and [a]that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
(( Acts 2:38 KJV ))-- 38: (( Repent and be Baptized )) ((( ""E-V-E-R-Y -- O-N-E"" )) of you for the "Remission of Sins" And you will receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost!!!! -- That's Dying AND Being Resurrected!!!!!

ME!!! --- 032816!!
You are a little confused. That is Peter, not Paul.

Letsargue

Some denominations teach that a person is born again when they accept Jesus as their savior, but this is not supported in scripture.

Baptism IS The "Death, Burial and Resurrection" --- God says that what IT IS!!!!!!!! Of Course, none of YOU Believe God AT ALLLLL!!!!!!

ME -- 032816!!!!!

genuineoriginal

Sure it is;

Ephesians 2:8-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and [a]that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Your verse says nothing about being born again.
Try again.

Letsargue

You ALL Are IN HELL Already, God Said You ALL Were!!!!!

((((((( FORGET IT!!!! ))))))))!!!!!!! You ALL Can't Speak the Word of God ANYHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST Stay THERE!!!!!!!!! --- I CAN'T HELP FOOLS!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're ALL Are IN HELL All Ready, God Said You ALL Were!!!!!

((((((( FOTGET IT!!!! ))))))))!!!!!!! You ALL Can't Speak the Word of God ANYHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST Stay THERE!!!!!!!!! --- I CAN'Y HELP FOOLS!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!

Seems they let you out of that mental institution way too soon? :confused:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're Still WRONG!!!!!!!!

The ONLY Way One can be "Born Again" // "Resurrected" I-S BY """Baptism"""!!!! - Baptism IS The "Death Burial & (( RESURRECTION ))"!!!!!! One Must DIE Before he Can be Resurrected; - ""DIE"" TO THE WORLD - ""REPENT"" and Be BAPTIZED / Resurrected!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die and Repent is the Same!!!

ME --- 032816!!!!!!!!!

You need to join the "Nuts of the month club."

genuineoriginal

That's more like it.

Forget water baptism for a minute. I just told you what I, in fact, do believe.

Have I believed a false gospel that can't save anyone?

Do you believe salvation is something that happened in the past?

Romans 13:11
11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Hebrews 9:28
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1 Peter 1:5
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

If salvation is really something that comes with Christ when He appears the second time, then why do you claim that you have already been saved?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're ALL Are IN HELL All Ready, God Said You ALL Were!!!!!

((((((( FOTGET IT!!!! ))))))))!!!!!!! You ALL Can't Speak the Word of God ANYHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JUST Stay THERE!!!!!!!!! --- I CAN'Y HELP FOOLS!!!!!

ME!!!!!!!

How's that new cave working out? Are your neighbors causing you any grief?

musterion

Do you believe salvation is something that happened in the past?

Romans 13:11
11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Hebrews 9:28
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

1 Peter 1:5
5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

If salvation is really something that comes with Christ when He appears the second time, then why do you claim that you have already been saved?

I knew that's what you'd do. You refuse to answer whether the Gospel that I believe is false or not.