Did Jesus and Paul preach the same thing?

themuzicman

Nicodemus, being a master of Israel, should know he was referring to Ezekiel 37...and resurrection.
Same old Muz...still condescending when others ask questions to try to understand your view.

LOL.. Nice try. I notice that every time someone says something you can't actually answer, you turn to personal insults and the like.

Jesus is referring to the idea that one is "elect" in Israel through natural birth. You can find this in Deuteronomy, when Israel accepts the covenant for themselves are their children.

Nicodemus, then, would be hearing that this election is insufficient. Jesus, after explaining a bit, tells us that this "born again" for Nicodemus is "whoever believes."

genuineoriginal

John 3:5-6
5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.​

Are we currently flesh or spirit?

Being born of the spirit happens at the resurrection of the dead.

1 Corinthians 15:42-44
42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption:
43 It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power:
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.​

1 Corinthians 15:50-53
50 Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.
51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.​

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Yes, y'all are pretty far out there.

Obey by seeking and get understanding.

LaHaye has lead you Madists away from Christ and the kingdom.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Letsargue

What does that mean?
ye must be born again to see the Kingdom sounds like an absolute

This Bunch of PHONY Christians Can't be More Stupid Than THEY ARE!!!

"Born Again" A-N-D The "Resurrection" IS THE SAME EVENT - The Same Thing!!!
I-F You have been Resurrected, You have been Born Again!!

Born Again A-N-D --- O-R Resurrected IS THE ONLY Way Into Christ!!
One IS Born Again INTO CHRIST!!!
One IS Resurrected INTO CHRIST!!!

G---O---D!!!!! --- How Can These Phony -- What EVER They Are, Call Themselves Christians???????? --- WWWOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!

(((((((((( Romans 3:10-14 KJV ))))))))))!!!!!!!

NEVER Mind!!!! ((((( G-O-N-E )))))!!!!!!!!!!

((( NOOOO B-O-D-YYYYY!!!! ))) to the IDIOTS!!!!! -- 032816

SaulToPaul 2

Yes, y'all are pretty far out there.

Obey by seeking and get understanding.

LaHaye has lead you Madists away from Christ and the kingdom.

Matthew 6:33
But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

:chuckle:

LaHaye isn't MAD.

Letsargue

I agree.

Paul, SaulTo

You're Still WRONG!!!!!!!!

The ONLY Way One can be "Born Again" // "Resurrected" I-S BY """Baptism"""!!!! - Baptism IS The "Death Burial & (( RESURRECTION ))"!!!!!! One Must DIE Before he Can be Resurrected; - ""DIE"" TO THE WORLD - ""REPENT"" and Be BAPTIZED / Resurrected!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die and Repent is the Same!!!

ME --- 032816!!!!!!!!!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You're Still WRONG!!!!!!!!

The ONLY Way One can be "Born Again" // "Resurrected" I-S BY """Baptism"""!!!! - Baptism IS The "Death Burial & (( RESURRECTION ))"!!!!!! One Must DIE Before he Can be Resurrected; - ""DIE"" TO THE WORLD - ""REPENT"" and Be BAPTIZED / Resurrected!!!!!!!!!!!!! Die and Repent is the Same!!!

ME --- 032816!!!!!!!!!

Where does Paul teach that?

musterion

I've asked this before and have never once gotten a straight answer from non-MADs.

If I believe the Gospel of the grace of God, trusting only Christ's death, burial and resurrection for my forgiveness and justification -- but I completely reject participation in any form of water ritual and refuse to ever submit to one -- am I saved?

genuineoriginal

I've asked this before and have never once gotten a straight answer from non-MADs.

If I believe the Gospel of the grace of God, trusting only Christ's death, burial and resurrection for my forgiveness and justification -- but I completely reject participation in any form of water ritual and refuse to ever submit to one -- am I saved?

What answer would you like to hear?

Letsargue

Where does Paul teach that?

(( Acts 2:38 KJV ))-- 38: (( Repent and be Baptized )) ((( ""E-V-E-R-Y -- O-N-E"" )) of you for the "Remission of Sins" And you will receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost!!!! -- That's Dying AND Being Resurrected!!!!!

ME!!! --- 032816!!