Did God become flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Your Lord is man-made doctrines.

That is this embarrassing troll's "answer" to all challenges, as she spams it on every third "post" of spam, put to her, by others, with scripture, expounded-"man made doctrine." As if this settles, supports her "argument," and the troll is such a moron, demonically possessed, that she cannot think straight, as all "man made doctrines," are, by definition, false, so she/it, has said nothing, as usual.

You have the "God made" doctrine, do you, clown? Why? Because you assert, spam, that you do?

Loser, laughing stock of even your own antichrist "doctrine" proponents, as you embarrass them also.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Second Person of The Trinity has always existed.

ALL incarnation verbs employed in scripture indicate that Jesus was NEVER created.

I am not talking about not being created. I am talking about if there is a second member of the Trinity in eternity past. The Bible might not speak of eternity past.

Apple7

I am not talking about not being created. I am talking about if there is a second member of the Trinity in eternity past. The Bible might not speak of eternity past.

All Three Person's of the Trinity have always existed, even as declared in your Tanak.

Apple7

I have missed any reference to a Triune Creator in the Tanak because there is one. When you say missed it implies that it was there. The word concept idea of a the Triune Creator came later, after the New Testament was written.

Moses wrote about, and worshiped, a Triune God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
We only believe that because that's what the Bible says.

Joh 1:1-3 KJV In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. (2) The same was in the beginning with God. (3) All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:14 KJV And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

So plain and simple that even a child can understand it.

Yet you do not.

The KJ Bible changed the word to Word and originally in all Bibles from which the KJ version read "it" not He.

A simple read of the first chapter of the book of John in your understanding would have Jesus enlightening everyone man who comes into the world, which of course would have been impossible.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
The KJ Bible changed the word to Word and originally in all Bibles from which the KJ version read "it" not He.
You just lied-you have examined these so called "originals," having them in your possession, so as to make that assessment, "The KJ Bible changed the word to Word?"

Why did you lie?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why? Because Jesus said so. Because the gospel plainly says so. That should be reason enough.

For reasons including that Jesus says that he was with God before the world began, that John the gospel writer says that Jesus was with God and was God before He Himself created the earth, Jesus plainly states that he was there when Satan was cast down to earth, and the LORD of the Old Testament identifies Himself as Jesus when he speaks.

Zechariah 12:10 KJV
(10) And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

That isn't the prophet Zechariah who is "me whom they have pierced." That's the LORD speaking in that passage. And again,

Zechariah 11:12-13 KJV
(12) And I said unto them, If ye think good, give me my price; and if not, forbear. So they weighed for my price thirty pieces of silver.
(13) And the LORD said unto me, Cast it unto the potter: a goodly price that I was prised at of them. And I took the thirty pieces of silver, and cast them to the potter in the house of the LORD.

Again, the LORD is speaking when he says that HE is being priced at thirty pieces of silver. Who was this? Who is the "him" in Matthew 26:15?

Matthew 26:15 KJV
(15) And said unto them, What will ye give me, and I will deliver him unto you? And they covenanted with him for thirty pieces of silver.

Matthew 27:3 KJV
(3) Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders,

Matthew 27:9-10 KJV
(9) Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value;
(10) And gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.

You may add those passages to what I have already provided, but that certainly isn't the last. If you faithfully reference Christ's sayings and the New Testament writings with the Old Testament he is revealed as the LORD and Creator, the same one and only God that created the heavens and the earth. Which also explains how Jesus can forgive your sins, why he has life in himself, why the grave could not hold him, why he can raise the dead, how come he said that he would raise himself.

John 2:19-22 KJV
(19) Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
(20) Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?
(21) But he spake of the temple of his body.
(22) When therefore he was risen from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this unto them; and they believed the scripture, and the word which Jesus had said.

Not "and in three days someone else will raise me up" but "and in three days I will raise it up."

It also explains why the angels of God worship him, why we are to worship him, why we are to honor the Son on earth as we would honor the Father in heaven. If Jesus were not God, this would be blasphemy and rebellion like when Absalom tried to take the kingdom from David, or when Lucifer tried to take heaven from God.

Your doctrine speaks like Modelist or Oneness type which eliminates Jesus the man the son of God altogether.

and that means you do not know the Man, as that means you do not know the Father either.

So you can stop pretending now.

1Jn 2:22 Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son.
1Jn 2:23 Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
No

God is one.

And? As if we do not know that? Amateur Hour, as you make a false dichotomy, and spam a secular reasoning "argument," "reasoning that "I do not understand how God be defined as 'one' in unity, and, at the same time,being described as being 3 'persons," in essence; what I do mot understand, I will not believe. Thus, God is not a 'trinity.'"

That is how atheists dismiss the concept of "hell."

I know, I know..."I don't understand what you are saying...."

Cricket. Cricket.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You just lied-you have examined these so called "originals," having them in your possession, so as to make that assessment, "The KJ Bible changed the word to Word?"

Why did you lie?

I have the original language Jesus spoke to the common people and anyone can check the other versions at the time the KJ were made from.

So I did not lie.

Check it out for yourself.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
I have the original language Jesus spoke to the common people and anyone can check the other versions at the time the KJ we made from.

So I did not lie.

Check it out for yourself.

LA
1.Show us "the original language Jesus spoke"-show us that scripture. Does it have a name? Where can we all get a copy of this "original language," that you can prove "Jesus" spoke?

You lied, or are intoxicated, or an alleged "puffed up wannabee" "expert," that gets "high" from this "originals" scam, of which he attempts to fleece the sheep/babes. There is only 1 "original" -all the rest are copies.

2. You assert that God appointed you, not the KJB translators, to preserve His word, in English? Says who, you?

3. LA: I am a bible corrector, not believer, and if any bible, source disagrees with my(antichrist)doctrine, does not support it, I will find a bible that does, or correct those that disagree with my presuppositions/doctrine, to support what I am trying to prove. Thus, I can prove anything I, LALaw, want-nuthin' to it. Thus, I am the final authority, not any scripture, as correcting any scripture, presupposes an authority over it, as I correct it, it does not correct me, as I submit it to myr authority/correction, not being in submission to it.

Next up, for me, LALaw-I will check the "original" KJV translators' love letters.

You are a deceiving fraud, con artist-even you know it.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
And? As if we do not know that? Amateur Hour, as you make a false dichotomy, and spam a secular reasoning "argument," "reasoning that "I do not understand how God be defined as 'one' in unity, and, at the same time,being described as being 3 'persons," in essence; what I do mot understand, I will not believe. Thus, God is not a 'trinity.'"

That is how atheists dismiss the concept of "hell."

I know, I know..."I don't understand what you are saying...."

Cricket. Cricket.

I don't. That was not my reasoning. My reasoning is that people make things up all the time so we must go with scripture on any and all matters. There is a verse somewhere not to think beyond what is written.

Status
Not open for further replies.