Dems are trying to steal the election with voter fraud

Arthur Brain

Biden over 15,000 votes ahead now in Pennsylvania, Arizona is pretty much a given, over 4,000 ahead in Georgia and 19,000 ahead in Nevada. All signs point to these going to Biden so that magical 306 number is still on the cards!

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
WOW! They Want You to Believe This! — Biden Gained Over 1 Million Votes in Pennsylvania SINCE THE MORNING AFTER THE ELECTION!

No, that's wrong. He got all those votes before the deadline for early voting. They just didn't get counted right away, because the republican legislature specifically prevented counting them until after the deadline.

"Whaaaaa! No Fair! You did it the way we told you to do it! Whaaa!"

eider

Did your President somehow reduce the efficiency of your postal system?

Is this what has caused delays?

Did he figure that more Dems vote by post than Reps?

Do you believe in a voting system or not?

President Trump was pleased for late counts in his favour to proceed, we hear. He wanted to stop late counts against his favour. What do you think of this?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING!

“This Felt Like a Drug Deal!” – Asian-American Ballot Observer in Detroit Describes Mysterious Van Dropping Off 61 Boxes of Ballots at 4 AM (VIDEO)

Sidney Powell: Likelihood that 3% of Vote Total Was Changed in Pre-Election Counting Connected to Hammer and Scorecard (VIDEO)

WATCH: Trump’s Director of Election Day Operations Tweets Video of Philly ‘Volunteers’ Busted Handling Absentee Ballots in Counting Center Basement

BREAKING: Pennsylvania Whistleblower Goes Public; Confirms Federal Investigators Have Spoken with Him About Postmaster’s Order to Backdate Ballots to Nov 3rd

BREAKING: Michigan ‘Computer Glitch’ Fixed, Switching 6,000 Votes from Biden to President Trump – GOP Demands 47 More Counties Corrected

BREAKING: Project Veritas: 2nd Pennsylvania USPS Whistleblower Claims Postmaster Ordered Late Ballots Picked Up and Separated to be Backdated – Willing to Testify Under Oath (VIDEO)

RNC Chair: Detroit Election Worker Blows Whistle On Cheating Operation…”All Election Workers” Were Reportedly Told To Backdate Ballots [VIDEO]

Wisconsin Assembly Speaker Robin Vos Directs Committee to Review Statewide Election Amid Concerns Over Massive Midnight Ballot Dump For Joe Biden

World Champion Boxer Joe Frazier Voted this Year in Pennsylvania — But He Skipped Campaigning for Joe Biden Because He’s Been Dead Since 2011

More Democrat Corruption – Swing States Show Biden Votes Suspiciously Far Exceeding Democrat Down-Ticket Votes — Statistically Improbable

Additional Benford Analysis of Chicago and Pittsburg, Like Milwaukee, Show Likely Voter Fraud Benefiting Biden

Trump Attorney: Manual Recounts May Be Necessary in 30 States After Software “Glitch” Is Caught Erasing 6,000 Votes for Donald Trump in Just One County

Patty from 100% Fed Up Talks About Her Shocking Experience As a Poll Watcher at Detroit’s TCF Center On Wednesday following the Election (VIDEO)

EXCLUSIVE: The Democrats’ Efforts to Hide Their Actions in Pennsylvania Will Likely Lead to President Trump Winning Pennsylvania

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Bucks County, Pennsylvania Board of Elections Director Confirms “Spoiled” Ballots Were Illegally Handled and Destroyed (VIDEO)

BREAKING: Signed Affidavit From Erie, Pennsylvania USPS Whistleblower Richard Hopkins Now in Hands of Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham

Last edited by a moderator:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Republicans can't seem to figure out whether Biden is senile and can't do anything right, or so fiendishly clever that the can do all sorts of criminal activity with out leaving any real evidence of it.

Sometimes they argue both at once.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Republicans can't seem to figure out whether Biden is senile and can't do anything right, or so fiendishly clever that the can do all sorts of criminal activity with out leaving any real evidence of it.

Who said anything about Biden?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The people who floated the Hunter Biden/Ukraine hoax. If Biden is declining, it's odd indeed that he could get away with all that supposed corruption without leaving any evidence. The far right can't decide whether he's senile or unbelievably intelligent.

What does your post have anything to do with voter fraud?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
When this election goes to court, there is no way the Dems will be able counteract all this evidence.

HUGE BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA – 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible

Trump Campaign Witness Saw Biden-Harris Van Stop at Las Vegas, Nevada Center and Unload and Fill In Boxes of Ballots (VIDEO)

UPDATE: Self-Described Dem Party Worker, MI Resident Who Bragged On Facebook: “I work for Wayne Co, MI and I threw out every Trump ballot I saw. Tens of thousands of them and so did all of my co-workers” Says “It was a joke”

UPDATE: Benford’s Law Has Been Used to Prove Election Fraud in the Past – Joe Biden’s Numbers in Michigan are 99% Flawed — No Surprise that Tech Giants are Banning This Information

Another ‘Computer Glitch’ Identified and Corrected in Oakland County, Michigan, Led to Republican Winning His Race

Developing: Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff Is Chief Executive and Feinstein’s Husband a Major Shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting Systems

In October Wisconsin’s Election Commission Recommended Illegal Remedy on Absentee Ballots – Thousands May Be Thrown Out

“We’ve Identified 450,000 Ballots that Miraculously ONLY have a Vote for Joe Biden” – Sidney Powell Drops a BOMB on Sunday Morning Futures (Video)

PROOF OF FRAUD? Republicans Won 28 of 29 Most Competitive House Seats, Added 3 State Legislatures, Did Not Lose a Single House Race — But Joe Biden Won!!?!

EXCLUSIVE: Detroit Ballot Counters Were Counting “Xerox Copies” as Actual Military Votes (Video)

“There Are Facts of Fraud” – Rudy Giuliani: Trump Team to File Lawsuits against on Pennsylvania on Monday for Violating Federal Law — 800,000 Votes COMPLETELY INVALID! (Video)

Georgia Officials Caught Handing Over Ballots to Far Left Groups Linked to Hillary Clinton to Ballot Harvest for Joe Biden

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
When this election goes to court, there is no way the Dems will be able counteract all this evidence.

HUGE BREAKING NEWS IN GEORGIA – 132,000 Ballots in Fulton County, Georgia Have Been Identified Which Are Likely Ineligible

Trump Campaign Witness Saw Biden-Harris Van Stop at Las Vegas, Nevada Center and Unload and Fill In Boxes of Ballots (VIDEO)

UPDATE: Self-Described Dem Party Worker, MI Resident Who Bragged On Facebook: “I work for Wayne Co, MI and I threw out every Trump ballot I saw. Tens of thousands of them and so did all of my co-workers” Says “It was a joke”

UPDATE: Benford’s Law Has Been Used to Prove Election Fraud in the Past – Joe Biden’s Numbers in Michigan are 99% Flawed — No Surprise that Tech Giants are Banning This Information

Another ‘Computer Glitch’ Identified and Corrected in Oakland County, Michigan, Led to Republican Winning His Race

Developing: Nancy Pelosi’s Chief of Staff Is Chief Executive and Feinstein’s Husband a Major Shareholder at Dominion Ballot Counting Systems

In October Wisconsin’s Election Commission Recommended Illegal Remedy on Absentee Ballots – Thousands May Be Thrown Out

“We’ve Identified 450,000 Ballots that Miraculously ONLY have a Vote for Joe Biden” – Sidney Powell Drops a BOMB on Sunday Morning Futures (Video)

PROOF OF FRAUD? Republicans Won 28 of 29 Most Competitive House Seats, Added 3 State Legislatures, Did Not Lose a Single House Race — But Joe Biden Won!!?!

EXCLUSIVE: Detroit Ballot Counters Were Counting “Xerox Copies” as Actual Military Votes (Video)

“There Are Facts of Fraud” – Rudy Giuliani: Trump Team to File Lawsuits against on Pennsylvania on Monday for Violating Federal Law — 800,000 Votes COMPLETELY INVALID! (Video)

Georgia Officials Caught Handing Over Ballots to Far Left Groups Linked to Hillary Clinton to Ballot Harvest for Joe Biden

I was on the road yesterday for about 16 hours and often listened to PBS and they told me over and over and over again that there are no instances of fraud in this election

What does your post have anything to do with voter fraud?

TDS is debilitating. All they can do is parrot the liberal talking heads in the fake news, often in no particular order. These people are emotional and mental toast. You can't say much of anything truthful to them that ever sinks in. Maybe just, "Polly want a cracker?", and leave it at that. Your first mistake is expecting reason or a moral compass, for that matter. At least Christians should fully realize somebody not of the Spirit of Christ is, by default, of the spirit of the other guy, and simply nasty little, unregenerate creatures, willingly so, in rebellion against their Creator. It's not even politics at the root of any of it, rather the devil's agenda having a blinding choke hold on them. You can't have an honest discussion with anybody set in their evil, including the cult fakes of churchianity, the tares some of the worst. An unregenerate is literally dead in a very real sense, spiritually dead in sin. Don't ever expect anything of them.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Luke 18:9 And to some who trusted in themselves as just, and despised others, he spoke also this parable: 10Two men went up into the temple to pray: the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 11The Pharisee standing, prayed thus with himself: O God, I give thee thanks that I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, as also is this publican. 12I fast twice in a week: I give tithes of all that I possess. 13And the publican, standing afar off, would not so much as lift up his eyes towards heaven; but struck his breast, saying: O god, be merciful to me a sinner. 14I say to you, this man went down into his house justified rather that the other: because every one that exalteth himself, shall be humbled: and he that humbleth himself, shall be exalted.

Luke 18:9 And to some who trusted in themselves as just, and despised others, he spoke also this parable: 10Two men went up into the temple to pray: the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. 11The Pharisee standing, prayed thus with himself: O God, I give thee thanks that I am not as the rest of men, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, as also is this publican. 12I fast twice in a week: I give tithes of all that I possess. 13And the publican, standing afar off, would not so much as lift up his eyes towards heaven; but struck his breast, saying: O god, be merciful to me a sinner. 14I say to you, this man went down into his house justified rather that the other: because every one that exalteth himself, shall be humbled: and he that humbleth himself, shall be exalted.

Wow! I know I'm always impressed, when a homo and all sundry perverts, baby murderer lover, cheerleading for Satan, copies and pastes scripture. How very stupid. Reprobate minds, indeed.