DELETION FOR MORAL REASONS

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Ok, you do realize that by Tam's criteria, Donald Trump's wife is a slut, right? That whole thing that had you up in arms up to the point of starting this thread where you accused me of calling Melania one without seeing the context?

Tam is the one you should be arguing against!

:doh:

Eh, have at it. Outta here. Couldn't make this stuff up...

hi :rotfl:

musterion

Is AB, gay? I didn't know that? Then, it looks like he might just have another problem added to his list of shortcomings.

No, he's not gay. None of them are.

Whether he's homosexual, I dunno if he is or isn't, but he sure seems awful homo-friendly.

40v6sv38cas.gif

Arthur Brain

Is AB, gay? I didn't know that? Then, it looks like he might just have another problem added to his list of shortcomings. Not that there's anything wrong with him being gay. Although....

Hey, I don't mind leaving your threads alone but if ya gonna gossip then know this much. I ain't gay and that little clown of a troll Musty knows that fine well. If this is the best you lot have got with your insipid fawning over the clown in the WH then no wonder you all get reduced to this kinda crap. Crack on with it. Your argument is with Tambora GM. She dictates that Trumps' wife is a slut but I don't suppose there'll be anything doing on that score eh?

You'll just nod in agreement and tweet on regardless.

And this is apparent Christian conservatism and family values all in none...

Arthur Brain

No, he's not gay. None of them are.

Whether he's homosexual, I dunno if he is or isn't, but he sure seems awful homo-friendly.

40v6sv38cas.gif

I've never entertained any sort of sexual intimacy with another bloke Musty, not even for a second, unlike...

Oh, that's right, you.

Remember?

:rolleyes:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That should be 'Oops'
I'll edit.

and given the thread and the gossip then why not return?
I wasn't really expecting you to do differently than what you say you will do.

You're the zealot who thinks Trump's wife is a slut so why don't you address that?
Who is she having sex with outside of marriage?
I ask because I don't know.

glorydaz

or calling him out on his horrendous comments about his own offspring.

Perfect example.

Only a filthy minded ignoramus like you, artie, would read Trump's comments about his daughter as "horrendous". I have no problem whatsoever saying I would date my tall, blond, good looking son, if he wasn't my son. You want to run your dirty mind over that comment, feel free. I'll sit back and call you "stuck on smut", and shake my head that you would find something wrong with it. :down:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Whereas it's true, we have 'Freedom of Speech' in America, however, that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a 'Moral and decent responsibility to maintain a certain amount of self-respect and respect for others when we choose what to say.
Never let it be said you aren't a funny man. Not a trace of introspection in you, but a very, very funny guy to be around.

There're a number of deluded, angry, and disrespectful posters on TOL who cannot/will not maintain any civil and mannerly debate or discussion.
How right you are. :)

Your childish words betray an insecure little man!

Anyway, I don't wish to have my threads used as a 'Bully Pulpit' for filth and degenerate language and comments.
Well, I hope you reconsider and keep writing anyway.

Some TOLers have absolutely no filter between their minds and their mouths or in this case, their fingertips.
Your fingers to God's ear. :plain:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Never let it be said you aren't a funny man. Not a trace of introspection in you, but a very, very funny guy to be around.

How right you are. :)

Well, I hope you reconsider and keep writing anyway.

Your fingers to God's ear. :plain:

I'm a wee bit surprised by your attitude in this post. I thought you were above this kind of post? Wonders never cease, I suppose.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Perfect example.

Only a filthy minded ignoramus like you, artie, would read Trump's comments about his daughter as "horrendous". I have no problem whatsoever saying I would date my tall, blond, good looking son, if he wasn't my son. You want to run your dirty mind over that comment, feel free. I'll sit back and call you "stuck on smut", and shake my head that you would find something wrong with it. :down:

I don't believe AB will be visiting this thread again. He's a disgusting example of a human being. One of the worst examples in my opinion.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll not be creating anymore 'Political threads' on TOL. The far-left zealots here, are too immature and angry to have a reasonable debate over almost anything.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I would be happy if all of these 'types' stayed clear of any and all of my threads and posts. I don't associate with 'people' like this in my personal life and prefer not to deal with them here, as well.