DELETION FOR MORAL REASONS

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I don't think you understand my attitude in that post, but then I'm an optimist. :eek:

You being an Eye Doctor and doing that for a living doesn't play a part in any of this. So, stop your bragging. I haven't nearly had enough of your kind of braggadocio. So, keep that between your patients and yourself, as for me, I'll listen intently, however, I'll not give you even half the credit you deserve. And, believe you, you don't even deserve a single quarter of that. So far as I'm not concerned, you can take that to the bank and start a rather hefty Savings account. I guess I've told me, huh?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You being an Eye Doctor and doing that for a living doesn't play a part in any of this.
Agreed. Any undergraduate could see that one coming.

So, stop your bragging. I haven't nearly had enough of your kind of braggadocio.
That's my focaccia. A common mistake.

So, keep that between your patients and yourself, as for me, I'll listen intently, however, I'll not give you even half the credit you deserve. And, believe you, you don't even deserve a single quarter of that. So far as I'm not concerned, you can take that to the bank and start a rather hefty Savings account. I guess I've told me, huh?
Well, it's about time someone did. :think: You should probably put him on ignore.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Grow up and deal with the "caliber" of the man you have in office or else stop with the whining double standards.

The double-standard applied to these women while defending the MARRIED person who is a serial adulterer is mind-boggling. Insofar as Melania ... she is a *willing* victim of Trump's ongoing adultery. The only person I feel sorry for is their child. Rather than being a protective role-model, she stays. Her son will grow up believing men have no duty to stay faithful to their mothers and wives and women should not have the self-respect to say ... ENOUGH.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The double-standard applied to these women while defending the MARRIED person who is a serial adulterer is mind-boggling. Insofar as Melania ... she is a *willing* victim of Trump's ongoing adultery. The only person I feel sorry for is their child. Rather than being a protective role-model, she stays. Her son will grow up believing men have no duty to stay faithful to their mothers and wives and women should not have the self-respect to say ... ENOUGH.
Defending women that sleep around with another woman's husband is mind-boggling.

Just how raunchy and perverted does a woman have to be before y'all label her a slut?
What 'fluffy' word would you like to replace the label of 'slut' for women that fornicate with another woman's husband?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Defending women that sleep around with another woman's husband is mind-boggling.

Just how raunchy and perverted does a woman have to be before y'all label her a slut?
What 'fluffy' word would you like to replace the label of 'slut' for women that fornicate with another woman's husband?

That's how these far-left zealots roll. They have a different mindset than the sane types like you and I.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

While types like you and your ilk turn a blind eye to the types on the far-left. Simply put, you and your ilk cling to a double-standard. I suppose that's convenient, huh?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Agreed. And undergraduate could see that one coming.

That's my focaccia. A common mistake.

Well, it's about time someone did. :think: You should probably put him on ignore.

I will, after I make mince meat of you. That shouldn't be so difficult, after all, you're half way there already. Know what I don't mean? I suppose you won't be able to comprehend such an abstract concept? And, don't bother asking me what I mean by that, I'm already far ahead of you, so don't look over your shoulder any day soon.

glorydaz

Rusha advocates divorce. These women shouldn't have to put up with anything.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Rusha advocates divorce. These women shouldn't have to put up with anything.
Makes you wonder sometimes why they would have any regard for marriage at all, when they've already allowed themselves to believe it's no one else's business for them to have sex with any consenting adult they wish with no standard consequence at all.

Woodstock, baby!
Peace.
Commune with all in harmony.
Free love.
Sock it to me.
Let go of them negative waves.
Have a flower.

cb3a0dcf2b63700a4aa57acac03c5d58.jpg

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Makes you wonder sometimes why they would have any regard for marriage at all, when they've already allowed themselves to believe it's no one else's business for them to have sex with any consenting adult they wish with no standard consequence at all.

Woodstock, baby!
Peace.
Commune with all in harmony.
Free love.
Sock it to me.
Let go of them negative waves.
Have a flower.

cb3a0dcf2b63700a4aa57acac03c5d58.jpg

Right on man.