Covid Vaccination: I'm getting my first dose on Thursday

chair

We (Israel), have already vaccinated (first dose) 5.68% of the population! Mostly older people and health workers.

Gary K

Banned
What she actually said was:
"...and continue to wait for more results from the vaccine trials is to see if these vaccines, apart from preventing symptomatic disease and severe disease and deaths, whether they are also going to reduce infections, or preventing people form getting infected with the virus, prevent them from passing it on or transmitting it to other people..."

From the vaccine trials, we already know that the vaccines prevent symptomatic disease. That is why the vaccines have been approved. We don't yet know whether the vaccines prevent transmission.

This is not a secret. We are not "guinea pigs". I got the vaccine to reduce the chance of my getting "symptomatic disease and severe disease and death".

Stop twisting scientists words around to fit your paranoid beliefs.
You apparently have a hard time understanding the English language.

They have no clue as to whether or not these vaccines are going to actually prevent infections or prevent people from infecting others. That's right in the paragraph you quoted.

whether they are also going to reduce infections, or preventing people form getting infected with the virus, prevent them from passing it on or transmitting it to other people

The entire point of a vaccine is to stop people from both getting a disease and spreading the disease. When that is an unknown for all anyone knows the vaccine is a total failure. If you've taken it already you have no clue as to whether or not you are protected against becoming infected with the coronavirus and it's an unknown whether or not you can still pass the virus along. The entire point of getting vaccinated is a huge unknown.

The only person spreading disinformation is you.

Normal time spans for creating a vaccine, testing it, and modifying it multiple times because of problems they run into, is between 10 and 15 years. This came to market in less than a year. So neither the government or the pharma corporations have any idea of what the long term effects of this vaccine is going to be. They cannot because the time frame involved is too short for them to have done thorough testing and modification. This is a rush job done between 1/15 and 1/10 of the time it takes to do the job the right way. You're a fool if you think the time frame doesn't matter. It's a guarantee that the pharma corporations cut corners all over the place. They did between 1/10 and 1/15 of the normal work of creating a vaccine. And you think that doesn't matter in the quality of the product. Would you want to drive across a bridge that was built that shoddily? Or ride in an elevator that had that many corners cut in building and installing it?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Apparently the "vaccine" is expected to be successful if it ameliorates the side effects of the disease.

Usually in medicine we call that a "treatment".

chair

You apparently have a hard time understanding the English language.

They have no clue as to whether or not these vaccines are going to actually prevent infections or prevent people from infecting others. That's right in the paragraph you quoted.

The entire point of a vaccine is to stop people from both getting a disease and spreading the disease. When that is an unknown for all anyone knows the vaccine is a total failure. If you've taken it already you have no clue as to whether or not you are protected against becoming infected with the coronavirus and it's an unknown whether or not you can still pass the virus along. The entire point of getting vaccinated is a huge unknown.

The only person spreading disinformation is you.

Normal time spans for creating a vaccine, testing it, and modifying it multiple times because of problems they run into, is between 10 and 15 years. This came to market in less than a year. So neither the government or the pharma corporations have any idea of what the long term effects of this vaccine is going to be. They cannot because the time frame involved is too short for them to have done thorough testing and modification. This is a rush job done between 1/15 and 1/10 of the time it takes to do the job the right way. You're a fool if you think the time frame doesn't matter. It's a guarantee that the pharma corporations cut corners all over the place. They did between 1/10 and 1/15 of the normal work of creating a vaccine. And you think that doesn't matter in the quality of the product. Would you want to drive across a bridge that was built that shoddily? Or ride in an elevator that had that many corners cut in building and installing it?

What I do know is I am far less likely to get COVID symptoms or die.

That is enough of a reason to be vaccinated, despite your silly insistence that if it doesn't stop the spread of the disease it is pointless. Note that they didn't say that it doesn't prevent transmission- just that they don't know yet. The fact that it has been proven effective in "preventing symptomatic disease and severe disease and deaths" is enough to justify its use.

Where did you learn English?

Gary K

Banned
From what the WHO scientist said nobody can do anything but guess. But with all the skipped steps in the development and the time needed to do studies on it, we can know without a doubt that there are many side effects to this vaccine, and a lot of them are going to be severe.

When the pharma corporations skip all animal trials we can know without a doubt that the humans taking this stuff are going to have life changing, and probably life ending side effects. From what I read from a doctor today all the previous vaccines attempts for the last 30 years for corona viruses have stopped at the animal testing stage because of the severe side effects the animals suffered from. They couldn't get past that stage before with a decade or more of development and testing so what makes anyone think that 9 to12 months of development and skipping animal testing is going to work out well for human guinea pigs.

Gary K

Banned
What I do know is I am far less likely to get COVID symptoms or die.

That is enough of a reason to be vaccinated, despite your silly insistence that if it doesn't stop the spread of the disease it is pointless. Note that they didn't say that it doesn't prevent transmission- just that they don't know yet. The fact that it has been proven effective in "preventing symptomatic disease and severe disease and deaths" is enough to justify its use.

Where did you learn English?
No you are not. Since animal testing was skipped entirely, and only short term human trials were undertaken this vaccine is very dangerous. The side effects can ruin your life or end it. There's no doubt about that since the pharma companies skipped so many steps of the testing and development of this thing. That you're eager to be a guinea pig I'm certainly not going to talk you out of it, but you deserve to know what is in your future. Those you trust are lying through their teeth. Those you distrust are telling you truth. You'll find that out eventually, but it's already too late for you to profit from the truth.

chair

No you are not. Since animal testing was skipped entirely, and only short term human trials were undertaken this vaccine is very dangerous.
False

The human trials went on for many months. Is that too short in your professional opinion?

chair

We are up to 7.4% of the population having received their first dose. We (Mrs. Chair and myself) should be getting our second dose in mid January. A month or two from now we'll be back to a much more normal lifestyle, the economy will be getting back on track, and other countries will be wishing they were where we are.

And we can get back to our National Pastime, which recently has been repeated elections...

Gary K

Banned
False

The human trials went on for many months. Is that too short in your professional opinion?
You'll believe anything you're told.

Normal vaccine development time? https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/06/vaccine-development-barriers-coronavirus/

You do know what the World Economic Forum is, don't you? They are one of your very powerful globalist buddies.

Since normal development time for a vaccine is a decade, and these guys supposedly did long term animal testing "for many months", and then they did "extensive human testing" for a month or so, just how many corners did they cut before they released this vaccine since it was released somewhere between 9 months and a year from after development began. What "many months" means in this context of less than an entire year is unclear to me. What's it mean to you? How many potential vaccines did they work through and discard in this "intensive" long term testing process? Just pre-clinical studies normally take 2 years. How much did they skimp on that? Discovery research normally takes 2 - 5 years. Did they have to skimp a little on that? Phase 1 testing in clinical development takes 1-2 years. How much time did they skimp on in this stage? Phase 2 testing in clinical development takes 2 - 3 years. How much did they skimp on time in this stage? Phase 3 testing normally takes 2 - 4 years. How much time did they skimp on in this stage? And last but not least regulatory review and approval takes another year. How much time was skimped on this stage?

I don't trust the AP any further than I can pick up and throw their entire organization. They have been lying to us for years, decades even as they were one of the many news organizations that the CIA paid to insert their own propaganda stories into the news cycle in operation mockingbird. And if you carefully parse George Bush Senior's words he said they would stop paying the journalists directly. He did not say they would stop the operation of inserting their own propaganda into the news.

After this article I trust them even less. Normal development takes 120 months. And the AP is telling you this vaccine was extensively tested for many months. I don't believe a word they say. They are lying through their teeth as nothing they say could have happened in the given time frame.

Why do you go looking for someone to lie to you?

I'll keep on believing the individual practicing doctors who treat patients every day. The majority of them actually care about what happens to their patients. The pharma corps, large health care organizations, and government don't give a rip about what happens to us. We're nothing but a revenue stream to them.

PS, There are 6 defined steps in vaccine development. That means Phizer averaged about a 1.5 months per step in the development process. And the AP wants us to believe animal testing took place over "many months"?

Are you even beginning to see how you've been manipulated and lied to by those you trust? Wake up!

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary K

Banned
We are up to 7.4% of the population having received their first dose. We (Mrs. Chair and myself) should be getting our second dose in mid January. A month or two from now we'll be back to a much more normal lifestyle, the economy will be getting back on track, and other countries will be wishing they were where we are.

And we can get back to our National Pastime, which recently has been repeated elections...
Here in the US there has already been 5000 people with side effects from the vaccine. Yeah, this stuff is really safe. I wish you good fortune with your mistake and hope the best for you, but your odds of getting out of this without major health problems are pretty slim.

chair

Here in the US there has already been 5000 people with side effects from the vaccine. Yeah, this stuff is really safe. I wish you good fortune with your mistake and hope the best for you, but your odds of getting out of this without major health problems are pretty slim.
"side effects" include soreness in the arm, which even I had.
Serious side effects do happen, but are rare

I won't try to convince you further. You KNOW that the whole system is rigged, and that only YOU and your fellow geniuses can see through it all.

The problem is that you mislead others with this foolishness.

God Bless America
or
Heaven Help us All

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
What she actually said was:
"...and continue to wait for more results from the vaccine trials is to see if these vaccines, apart from preventing symptomatic disease and severe disease and deaths, whether they are also going to reduce infections, or preventing people form getting infected with the virus, prevent them from passing it on or transmitting it to other people..."

From the vaccine trials, we already know that the vaccines prevent symptomatic disease. That is why the vaccines have been approved. We don't yet know whether the vaccines prevent transmission.

This is not a secret. We are not "guinea pigs". I got the vaccine to reduce the chance of my getting "symptomatic disease and severe disease and death".

Stop twisting scientists words around to fit your paranoid beliefs.
Before the talk of a vaccine being ready was in the news, it was already known that this disease was asymptomatic. The joke never gets old that this is the only disease that requires a test to know if you have it. There is no way to tell if a lack of symptoms is caused by the vaccine or just because this disease doesn't have symptoms a lot of the time. https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/heal...read-asymptomatic-website-wellness/index.html. LOL, you are so smart.

chair

Before the talk of a vaccine being ready was in the news, it was already known that this disease was asymptomatic. The joke never gets old that this is the only disease that requires a test to know if you have it. There is no way to tell if a lack of symptoms is caused by the vaccine or just because this disease doesn't have symptoms a lot of the time. https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/20/heal...read-asymptomatic-website-wellness/index.html. LOL, you are so smart.
The disease is asymptomatic- unless you develop symptoms....