Counterfeit Christianity

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
No you are in error of scripture.
No.

You, like Robert Pate, avoid the direct passage in question and move the goal posts elsewhere hoping I and others would not notice. This is not a discussion of free will. It is a specific discussion of the extent of the atonement—each and every person (per Robert Pate and, er, you?) versus only those, that is, the one's believing, given to the Lord by the Father (per me and the Reformed).

Please deal with the direct passage in question and my response. One cannot have the writer of Hebrews saying "everyone" in one verse and "many" in the very next verse without coming to grips with the precise meanings therein.

AMR

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Reconciliation?

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. (Colossians 1:19-20 NKJV)​

Robert Pate

Banned
No.

You, like Robert Pate, avoid the direct passage in question and move the goal posts elsewhere hoping I and others would not notice. This is not a discussion of free will. It is a specific discussion of the extent of the atonement—each and every person (per Robert Pate and, er, you?) versus only those, that is, the one's believing, given to the Lord by the Father (per me and the Reformed).

Please deal with the direct passage in question and my response. One cannot have the writer of Hebrews saying "everyone" in one verse and "many" in the very next verse without coming to grips with the precise meanings therein.

AMR

To deny that Jesus atoned for the sins of the world is to deny that Jesus is Lord.

To deny that Jesus atoned for the sins of the world is to call John a liar, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

Robert Pate

Banned
Reconciliation?

For it pleased the Father that in Him all the fullness should dwell and by Him to reconcile all things to Himself, by Him, whether things on earth or things in heaven, having made peace through the blood of His cross. (Colossians 1:19-20 NKJV)​

You need to work on believing that.

beloved57

To deny that Jesus atoned for the sins of the world is to deny that Jesus is Lord.

To deny that Jesus atoned for the sins of the world is to call John a liar, 1 John 2:2 also 1 John 4:14.

Since when did you believe those scriptures? Millions shall die in their sins John 8:24

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Since when did you believe those scriptures? Millions shall die in their sins John 8:24

Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do
not believe
that I am He, you will die in your sins.

I thought you preached that believing is a work? Yet, the verse
says: "if you do not believe." That "if" has to do with man's free will.