ECT Complete Works of Oswald Chambers

Livelystone

I know the scriptures! Now, you use scripture to disprove me!!!

I already have but you are still in denial

Every spirit has its own soul that simply put is the mind of said spirit albeit also represents the will and emotions (otherwise God would not have a soul because God is Spirit that has its own soul)

Adam had the Spirit of God in Him that was the source of life in Him that was acceptable to God as seen through Adam's soul being a "living soul," versus the souls of the unsaved today that are dead to God.

Because Adam had the Spirit of God he had the same soul aka mind of God also known as the mind of Christ that cannot sin

Until Eve appeared on the scene with a mind that desired to please itself , the mind that governed Adam was the same mind that governed God that took council from God and therefore obeyed God. One of the 7 spirits of God Isa.11:2 KJV that were in Adam is the spirit of council)

Until Eve came along the flesh of Adam was obedient to Adam who was obedient to God because they were of the same mind and spirit as Jesus. But when Eve appears and the two became one flesh, Adam then has the desires of his flesh that he would have never had taken on unless God took Eve from Adam's flesh rather than create her as God created Adam from the dust of the earth.

Eve comes from the flesh and her desire is the desire of the flesh.

However had God created Eve the same as He created Adam neither would have ever sinned and mankind would have remained sinless

But that was not God's plan for man nor His hope for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cross Reference

I already have but you are still in denial

Not in the least. It is you who has come up with some hair brain ideas about Adam that you can't support and now wish to resort to ambiguous language with a hope of salvaging what's left of your "hair". . . .pardon me while I go to the mens room.

Livelystone

Not in the least. It is you who has come up with some hair brain ideas about Adam that you can't support and now wish to resort to ambiguous language with a hope of salvaging what's left of your "hair". . . .pardon me while I go to the mens room.

When you come back say something that contributes to the thread with proof that means proving me wrong......... somenthing you will NEVER do

Livelystone

Something I don't have to do. You need no help in burying yourself.

Unfortunately your best abilities are limited to sarcasm

Everything about your belief that Adam was made subject to vanity because of his sin has been proven false

Adam's sin was a result of him being made subject to vanity not willingly before he sinned

Had he not been put to sleep when Eve was formed from him, and instead Eve been created the same as Adam was, Adam would have continued being ruled by the mind of Christ that Adam was first created with (that would have kept Adam from ever sinning).

Had God not planned for Adam to sin, God would have simply created a partner for Adam the same way He created Adam from His breath and the dust of the earth that was still without sin prior to Eve being formed

Until Eve was taken from Adam, Adam had the mind of God that made it just as impossible for Adam to sin as it was for Jesus with the mind of Christ, Who cannot sin anymore than God Who cannot sin!

What caused the difference between Adam and Jesus was how Eve was taken from Adam that created a mind formed from the flesh of Adam that Jesus never had because Jesus was always ruled through the mind of Christ which is the mind Jesus was created with the same as Adam was in the beginning when Adam was created perfect.

Therefore Adam sinned because God changed Adam from how Adam was first created that made Adam's sin a matter of when and not if.

Get it ???

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Eve comes from the flesh and her desire is the desire of the flesh.

However had God created Eve the same as He created Adam neither would have ever sinned and mankind would have remained sinless

But that was not God's plan for man nor His hope for us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

Adam was made incomplete.

Eve came from Adams flesh.

Adam could not deny his flesh.

Jesus did.

Jesus gives us power over our flesh, if we are one of His new creation of whom He is the first.

LA

Livelystone

You have no ears!!! ___ You also have no integrity!!

You have accused me of lying and having no interegrity,,,,,,,,,,, very serious accusations for one christian to make of another.

Either you are playing the devils advocate by making a fasle accusations against me, or you can prove I am lying and without integrity by quoting my lie and the post where you say I have lied proven to not have any integrity

Those are serious accusations and the burden of proof is on you

Fair enough ??

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You have accused me of lying and having no interegrity,,,,,,,,,,, very serious accusations for one christian to make of another.

Either you are playing the devils advocate by making a fasle accusations against me, or you can prove I am lying and without integrity by quoting my lie and the post where you say I have lied proven to not have any integrity

Those are serious accusations and the burden of proof is on you

Fair enough ??

You have been shown many times that your beliefs are not Biblical, but your fallen spirit knows better than the written word of God, it thinks.

LA

Livelystone

I consider you to be of a spiritual cult mentality attempting to use Christian doctrine to be persuasive ___ per Matt 24 and I ain't buying'.

So I ask you again: What and where is the lie you claim I have said of your words in this thread?????????

Here are your words and either you can back them up or you cannot

Do you not remember saying this quote....... it is only a couple of posts back and I am still calling you out on it

And your lie about what I wrote is noted.

Now, do you GET IT??

Either confess to a lie and a false accusation, or prove yourself to be telling the truth. I have no problem with forgiving you or anyone else but I demand the truth be spoken

It is time for one or the other because you are out of options. While you are thinking about it your situation I suggest you go read the law on what happens to false accusers

Livelystone

No.

Jesus did.

Jesus gives us power over our flesh, if we are one of His new creation of whom He is the first.

LA

What are you saying no to?

Adam was created in the same perfection as Jesus was born in. Together they are the only two men who have ever walked on earth without the law of sin living in them that is a principality under the dominion of satan with Jesus being the only one who remained free of any sin.

I would not argue against either of them needing to walk out the mind of God they were born with, however Adam was not even given a chance to do so before he was altered from his perfect created state........... something that never happened to Jesus,

As far as us having power over our flesh where the law of sin still resides in the soul of man........ through the law of faith that is the power of Christ in us, He can trump the law of sin in us

It is either Adam1 or Adam2 in our heart....... if it is Christ (Adam2) then we are guaranteed victory. On the other hand if it is still Adam1 in our heart victory over Satan is an illusion

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What are you saying no to?

Adam was created in the same perfection as Jesus was born in. Together they are the only two men who have ever walked on earth without the law of sin living in them that is a principality under the dominion of satan with Jesus being the only one who remained free of any sin.

I would not argue against either of them needing to walk out the mind of God they were born with, however Adam was not even given a chance to do so before he was altered from his perfect created state........... something that never happened to Jesus,

As far as us having power over our flesh where the law of sin still resides in the soul of man........ through the law of faith that is the power of Christ in us, He can trump the law of sin in us

It is either Adam1 or Adam2 in our heart....... if it is Christ (Adam2) then we are guaranteed victory. On the other hand if it is still Adam1 in our heart victory over Satan is an illusion

You don't know what you are talking about.

Adam sinned before he became a sinner.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Adam had the Spirit of God in Him that was the source of life in Him that was acceptable to God as seen through Adam's soul being a "living soul," versus the souls of the unsaved today that are dead to God.

Because Adam had the Spirit of God he had the same soul aka mind of God also known as the mind of Christ that cannot sin

Adam did not have the Spirit of God in him, and Adam sinned.

LA

Livelystone

Adam did not have the Spirit of God in him, and Adam sinned.

LA

Baloney

The only sin you can accuse Adam of before he ate the fruit was his willingness to disobey God and eat from the forbidden tree. You could say he failed to stop Eve but we are not charged for the sins of others unless we cause them to stumble. However, in Eves case she was deceived because she judged through desires of the flesh. on the other hand Adam was not deceived and not only sinned willingly but also purposely

As far as Adam having the Spirit of God........The same as Jesus breathed the Holy Spirit of God into His disciples so did God breathe the Holy Spirit of Himself into Adam

You are just as clueless about creation as you are about the resurrection and almost everything else concerning God's plan for man.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Baloney

The only sin you can accuse Adam of before he ate the fruit was his willingness to disobey God and eat from the forbidden tree. You could say he failed to stop Eve but we are not charged for the sins of others unless we cause them to stumble. However, in Eves case she was deceived because she judged through desires of the flesh. on the other hand Adam was not deceived and not only sinned willingly but also purposely

As far as Adam having the Spirit of God........The same as Jesus breathed the Holy Spirit of God into His disciples so did God breathe the Holy Spirit of Himself into Adam

You are just as clueless about creation as you are about the resurrection and almost everything else concerning God's plan for man.

No.

I use scriptural principle.

The spirit which God breathed into Adam was what made him alive as first creation man.

This did not equate to eternal life, for mans spirit can be changed and defiled.

1Co 2:11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Two different spirits.

Adam did not sin purposely, and he could not say no to his own flesh.

Adam did have a responsibility to correct Eve, you say he did not.

That is because you are a spiritualist.

LA.

Cross Reference

No.

Jesus did.

LA

Adam had power over his flesh and didn't call upon "Him".

OMT: Adam had dominion over the whole earth. Certainly if he had no power over his own flesh, God would NEVER have given him ANY commands. That has to make sense to you!

Cross Reference

So I ask you again: What and where is the lie you claim I have said of your words in this thread?????????

Here are your words and either you can back them up or you cannot

Do you not remember saying this quote....... it is only a couple of posts back and I am still calling you out on it

Either confess to a lie and a false accusation, or prove yourself to be telling the truth. I have no problem with forgiving you or anyone else but I demand the truth be spoken

It is time for one or the other because you are out of options. While you are thinking about it your situation I suggest you go read the law on what happens to false accusers

And you are a dead man who hasn't discovered his condition sufficient to lay down!