Clearly the Lord Jesus established two very distinct churches.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mat 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Act 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Only one body of Christ . Only one church.

Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
Joh 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:
Joh 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Joh 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

LA

Gurucam

Being under the law and canons etc. is not the same as being under grace and in Christ.

Clearly there are two very distinct churches. In one church, sin has dominion over one. In the other church, sin has no dominion over one.

One church is physical, 'seen' and temporal. This was established by the physical, 'seen' and eternal, son of man, Lord Jesus. This is anchored on righteousness of God that is with laws. This church is in no way connected to the body of Christ. This one was rendered onto Peter primarily but also on to Paul. When one dies under the ideas of this church one is buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies. Here the dead bury their dead. This is Jesus church of law.

The other church is Spiritual, 'not seen' and eternal. This one was established by the Spiritual, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This 'not seen' church is anchored on righteousness of God that is without laws. This one was rendered onto only Paul. Only this church is the body of Christ. In this church, when people die, they rise (in their individual spirit bodies) in three days to be like angels in heaven. They are not buried with their dead physical bodies. Here one follows the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. Only this church is Jesus' church of Truth and Grace.

It is clear that there is righteousness of God that is with the law. Indeed the Lord Jesus did reaffirm the law but not for everyone, because: the Lord Jesus did also introduced righteousness of God that is without the law.

This established two different churches and two different commissions.

The Lord Jesus reaffirmed the law and confirmed:
Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
19 Now we know that whatever the Law says, it says to those who are under the Law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God.
The instruction is that the law is not for everyone. The law is simply for those who are under the law.

You might ask why is this so? The simple, literal and clear answer is: there are people who are not under the law because they have embrace righteousness of God that is without the law, as follows:
Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
The fact is: those who have embrace righteousness of God that is without the law does not get sin, even when they transgress the law. This is further clearly and literally confirmed by:
The Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

It is therefore very clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T. that the Lord Jesus established two commissions and therefore two churches.

One commission is with laws and canons etc. This is righteousness of God with laws. The other commission is without the law. This is righteousness of God that without law.

The important question is how can one have righteousness of God without law? The very clear and literal answer is through the Spirit of the Lord Jesus. Indeed what was manifested (in a human physical body on earth) is the Spirit of the Lord Jesus.

The revelation above confirmed that righteousness of God without the law is manifested. What indeed was manifested? The Spirit of the Lord Jesus was manifested. More precisely the Spirit of the Lord Jesus was manifested in a human physical body on earth . . . this is what was manifested.

When one is led into one's works by precisely what this Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned through one's own heart in real time, all the time one has an amazing gift. Under this guidance one has God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law (the Ten Commandments) and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. This is the Christian way of life. This is the only way of life that is Christian. This is also the basis of one of the Lord Jesus' two churches. This is Paul's church. This is also how Paul knew and communed with the Lord Jesus and this is also how he was led. Only this is the Christian way.

Obviously the above does not apply to Peter's church. There is absolutely no freedom liberty and/or justification to transgress the law in Peter's church because they are all under the law and canons etc. In the above church there is God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. This is clearly a different church. This is not Peter's church. This is the other church of the Lord Jesus. This one is Paul's church.

Peter's church/way is no in any way Christian. Peter's church is for those who have not yet come onto faith and Christ. They are held under laws and canons.

Galatians 3:24-26King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law (including canons etc.) was/is our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
In what position and where are the people in Peter's church? They are under laws and canons. They are not (yet) onto faith and Christ. There can be no faithfuls in Peter's church.

The faithful are a few and they can be and are all only in Paul's church

Last edited:

Gurucam

Who is Lord since 2000 odd years ago?

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
21 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.
Here is that word again . . . liberty.

The Lord is that Spirit of the Lord Jesus and where this Spirit is present, there is God given freedom, liberty and justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.
Clearly one does not only have liberty to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God, one also have justification to transgress the law and get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

The above is absolutely true becasue the KJV N.T. says so in plain and literal words, as follows:

The Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
So here we have it further, Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is God given freedom, liberty, justification to transgress the law (i.e. the Ten Commandments) and get no sin and there is also absolutely no condemnation when one transgress the law.

Glorified by God? Indeed :
Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
'suffer with the Lord Jesus' means to be led obediently and unconditionally into one's works (in real time, all the time), by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do as discern (in real time, all the time) within one's own heart or spirit. When one can and does this one is glorified by the God together with the Lord Jesus. That is one is actually 'in Christ'. This is the only way to be 'in Christ'. It means to obey His Spirit, unconditionally.

This defines a Christian according to clear and literal revelations in the KJV N.T., as follows:

First of all a Christians is one who can discern and commune with the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through one own heart or spirit. That is, one must be spiritually aware. That is the first requirement. Next a Christian is person who is led into all his or her works (in real time, all the time) by precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do as discern (in real time, all the time) within his or her own heart or spirit. Additionally such a person has God given freedom, liberty, justification to transgress the law (i.e. the Ten Commandments) and get no sin but instead be glorified by God. Therefore a Christian is given to and will transgress the law. Also there is absolutely no condemnation of such a person. God is absolutely for them, any which way, no one can be against them.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Those who have been saved or reborn in Christ are to follow the law. Not because it is law, but because it is the way. They are seperate in a sense because the Jew is, as of now without understanding of Christ. The law without Christ is still acceptable for those who are not gentiles. Jesus didn't remove the law from the gentiles. He is the means of which we know and abide by the law which is the teaching of Jesus.