Clearly the Lord Jesus established two very distinct churches.

Gurucam

Being under the law and canons etc. is not the same as being under grace and in Christ.
Romans: 6 KJV N.T.
14. For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Clearly there are two very distinct churches. In one church, sin has dominion over one. In the other church, sin has no dominion over one.

One church is physical, 'seen' and temporal. This was established by the physical, 'seen' and eternal, son of man, Lord Jesus. This is anchored on righteousness of God that is with laws. This church is in no way connected to the body of Christ. This one was rendered onto Peter primarily but also on to Paul. When one dies under the ideas of this church one is buried in the earth together with their dead physical bodies. Here the dead bury their dead. This is Jesus church of law.

The other church is Spiritual, 'not seen' and eternal. This one was established by the Spiritual, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. This 'not seen' church is anchored on righteousness of God that is without laws. This one was rendered onto only Paul. Only this church is the body of Christ. In this church, when people die, they rise (in their individual spirit bodies) in three days to be like angels in heaven. They are not buried with their dead physical bodies. Here one follows the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. Only this church is Jesus' church of Truth and Grace.

heir

TOL Subscriber
There are three churches in the Bible.

Moses had a church: the church in the wilderness (Acts 7:38 KJV)

The Lord while on earth built a church: "My church" (Matthew 16:18 KJV)

And the risen, ascended, glorified Lord has a church: "His Body" (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV)

Mixing the gospels and doctrine of these three churches in the Bible is the reason for the confounding that we see going on in the world (religious) today! It is a refusal to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).

I'm a fellowheir, of the same Body (the last church mentioned above) and partaker of God's promise in Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and I approve this message (Philippians 1:9-10 KJV).

SaulToPaul 2

And the risen, ascended, glorified Lord has a church: "His Body" (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV)

Mixing the gospels and doctrine of these three churches in the Bible is the reason for the confounding that we see going on in the world (religious) today! It is a refusal to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV).

I'm a fellowheir, of the same Body (the last church mentioned above) and partaker of God's promise in Christ by the gospel (Ephesians 3:6 KJV) and I approve this message (Philippians 1:9-10 KJV).

:BRAVO:

Indeed, sister.

The Temple had 3 basic sections, and so does the Kingdom of God.

Gurucam

3 in the Bible. O.K., if you say so.

Jesus established 2 churches. One under Peter, the other under Paul.

Peter's church is a re-hatch of Moses' church with some slight modifications.

Paul church was brand new to the people in that area. It is also based on ideas which were brand new to them.

SaulToPaul 2

See post#4

Gurucam

:BRAVO:

Indeed, sister.

The Temple had 3 basic sections, and so does the Kingdom of God.

Only one section and one church (i.e. Paul's church) is connected to God's kingdom of heaven.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is not available to just any one who embraces Jesus' words and the KJV N.T.

However the Lord Jesus did deliver information and guidance to those who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They did not get the the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These deliveries also form part of the KJV N.T.

Therefore all sections (of the KJV N.T.) does not deal with God's kingdom of heaven. Some sections of the KJV N.T. deals with and deliver, things that are not at all related to God's kingdom of heaven.

SaulToPaul 2

Only one section and one church (i.e. Paul's church) is connected to God's kingdom of heaven.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is not available to just any one who embraces Jesus' words and the KJV N.T.

I see a church inheriting land, a church inheriting a heavenly city, and a church inheriting the heavens. One House. One Kingdom of God.

Gurucam

The biblical teaching concerning Christ's New Covenant Church is outlined here.

Christ's New Covenant Church has no connection to Peter and his law based church.

Christ's New Covenant Church is totally related only to Paul and his spirit based commission.

Gurucam

I see a church inheriting land, a church inheriting a heavenly city, and a church inheriting the heavens. One House. One Kingdom of God.

Is there a clear revelation in the KJV N.T., which directly confirm and/or support the above? Please provide the reference.

Jesus spoke about and introduced the idea of God's Kingdom of heaven. This is directly related to the New Covenant.

What indeed is the kingdom of God? And to what does this relate?

Danoh

Christ's New Covenant Church has no connection to Peter and his law based church.

Christ's New Covenant Church is totally related only to Paul and his spirit based commission.

What is your take on when this "Pauline" church began, and where its instructions are found in Scripture?

Gurucam

I know that you are well conditioned by Peter & Co. And you will indeed project their ideas.

However, very clear and literal revelations in the KJV N.T confirm unequivocally that Peter & Co. were not given by the Lord Jesus or any one else to know, inform, declare and/or rule on anything about the New Covenant.

Peter's commission was clearly defined in 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5, KJV N.T. and limited to same.

In fact that is even more than he could handle. He was expected to fail miserably even at his designated mission in 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5, KJV N.T.

Reaching to any thing related to the New Covenant is appointing himself way way beyond his actualization and/or capabilities.

Cruciform

I know that you are well taken in by Peter & Co. And you will indeed project their ideas.However, very clear and literal revelations in the KJV N.T confirm unequivocally that Peter & Co. were not given by the Lord Jesus or any one else to know, inform, declare and/or rule on anything about the New Covenant.Peter's commission was clearly defined in 1 Corinthians: 5 verse: 5
Still Post #4.

Also this.

M

Man.0

' And he is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent.' (Colossians 1:18)

'And He put everything under His feet and appointed Him as head over everything for the church, which is His body, the fullness of the One who fills all things in every way.' (Ephesians 1:22-23)

'There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called to one hope when you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all.' (Ephesians 4:4-6)

Gurucam

What is your take on when this "Pauline" church began, and where its instructions are found in Scripture?
"Pauline" seem to describe some established system and/or organization.

Fact is I am not at all familiar with "Pauline" and/or "Pauline" things.

What I deliver conforms directly and literally to revelations in the KJV N.T. This includes things related to Paul.

Paul's church has no physical expression or manifestation. It is a 'not seen' church which is member-ed by only a few, i.e. the chosen few. It started 2000 odd years ago when Paul achieved spiritual communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

This communion first occurred after the Lord Jesus rose to spirit heaven, in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body.

When the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Lord Jesus was crucified, he sank into the earth. There His Spirit was regenerated and He rose to spirit heaven, in three day, in that Spirit-only body.

Paul's first communion with the Lord Jesus was at this point when He (the Lord) was in spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. Paul was on the road to Damascus when this occurred. Paul exemplified how one follows the Lord Jesus in the regeneration. Paul also exemplified how Christians commune with the Lord Jesus and how they are intuitively, privately, individually and silently informed and guided by the Lord Jesus. There is no physical evidence or expression of this operation. It is all spiritual and 'not seen.

Paul's church goes undetected by the great masses. In fact Paul's church is detected and known only to the chosen few. It operates strictly through the spirit realm even though the information and guidance obtained, enables a materially heavenly life on earth.

Through Paul's spirit to Spirit communion, the Lord Jesus' committed His Christian church onto Paul. From among all those people Paul was the first and only one to achieve this spirit to Spirit communion with the Lord Jesus. This made him the first and only Christian from among all those people.

This first spirit to Spirit communion between Paul and the Lord Jesus, started the Christian church of the Lord Jesus. This is Paul's 'not seen' church. Paul is not the leader of Jesus' Christian church. Paul is simply a typical example of a Christian. The leader of Jesus' Christian church is the Spiritual, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus Himself. He is currently and for all eternity, in spirit heaven, seated on the right side of the Holy Ghost.

He administrates His Christian church on earth, clad only in His Spirit body, from His throne in spirit heaven. Those who search their own hearts or spirits come to know precisely what the Spirit of the Lord Jesus has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do.

Up to recently His members were a few. For a while now, the earth is being flooded with new members who are being brought forth, in human physical bodies, from spirit heaven. The age of Peter has ended. The age of Paul has dawned, irrevocably. Under grace of God, the Old is failing and dissolving everywhere to give way to the New and totally different.

Do you grasp the above?

Great details about Paul's church are available in the KJV N.T. I cannot add those here for this post is already too long. In fact this is mainly the subject of all my posts here since April 2008. There should be over 5000 such posts available to you, on this forum.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Danoh,

Up to recently the members in Jesus' Christian church (i.e. Paul's church) were a few, the chosen few. Peter had the masses, (i.e. the 'not chosen masses). However for a while now, the earth and Paul's church is being flooded with new members who are being brought forth, in human physical bodies, from spirit heaven.

The age of Peter has ended. The age of Paul has long dawned, irrevocably.

Under grace of God, the Old (i.e. the past economies, religions, politics, etc. of countries) is failing and dissolving everywhere . This is occurring so as to give way to the New and totally different in all areas.

Fact is, under Grace of God, especially Peter's physical or 'seen' church is well advanced in dissolution, it is giving way to Paul's spirit or 'not seen' church.

Those, like Cruciform, who choose to go down with their sinking ship will indeed go down, very deep into the earth, with their sinking ship

Let us face it, from the onset Peter & Co. have been sending their charges like Cruciform into the earth (i.e. hell) and not to heaven. It is simply going to get much worse for them. They are simply going to end up much deeper into the earth . . . unreachable.

. . . indeed soon, too late will be their cry.

Last edited:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus established 2 churches. One under Peter, the other under Paul..

They are not disagreeing with you, only expounding on it. Excluding the Roman Catholic.

11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Since I just posted this for a different reason. The gospel Paul preached was not preached by men. Not Peter, James, the 12, nobody but Paul and his appointed leaders after him. The gospel of uncircumcision was appointed to him. The gospel of circumcision was appointed to Peter.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
They are not disagreeing with you, only expounding on it. Excluding the Roman Catholic.

11 But I make known to you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. 12 For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but it came through the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Since I just posted this for a different reason. The gospel Paul preached was not preached by men. Not Peter, James, the 12, nobody but Paul and his appointed leaders after him. The gospel of uncircumcision was appointed to him. The gospel of circumcision was appointed to Peter.

6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel -

Cruciform

Those, like Cruciform, who choose to go down with their sinking ship will indeed go down, very deep into the earth, with their sinking ship . . . soon too late will be their cry.
You can go ahead and just apply all that to yourself, friend.

Back to Post #14.