Church of Satan

clefty

This message is hidden because clefty is on your ignore list.

Ok...so...guess not...maybe there are some other teachings and practices this church has that might trigger such a response from you...?

I could think of a few which make it less like Him His way...

and MORE like other churches in fact...even the one it broke from...

Truster

Reminds me of Patrick Jane. To stupid to take a hint and not a care about the impact his behaviour has on the site.

Truster

clefty

Reminds me of Patrick Jane. To stupid to take a hint and not a care about the impact his behaviour has on the site.

LOL...censure and name calling is all part of your shtick ain’t it...?

I care about truth...

and if if the Anglican Church is Satanic for compromising it to make sinners and confused people feel good and saved...well that tactic is quite popular and has had quite a tradition in christendom...

nikolai_42

The OP runs parralel with what Messiah Yah Shua said of Smyrna and Philadelphia.Synagogue of Satan in each case.
And of course, the C of E don't recognise Yah Shua Messiah as Head of the ecclesia they grant that title to the reigning monarch.

The darkness is even thicker in Canada :

Atheist minister keeps position in United Church of Canada

This is the same church that has hymns to Mother Earth in its hymnal, so I suppose it isn't too surprising - but to allow a (so-called) Christian minister continue who "...does not believe in God, Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit..." is beyond words. Not even a form of Godliness...

Truster

The darkness is even thicker in Canada :

Atheist minister keeps position in United Church of Canada

This is the same church that has hymns to Mother Earth in its hymnal, so I suppose it isn't too surprising - but to allow a (so-called) Christian minister continue who "...does not believe in God, Jesus Christ or the Holy Spirit..." is beyond words. Not even a form of Godliness...

"...according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:". Wherever the flesh rules Satan rules.