Christian Ministers to Use 'Magic Mushrooms' for 'Religious Experience' for A Study

Eagles Wings

Unbeliever of what?
It is typical of an non Christian to suggest an uptight Christian loosen up with pot.

Christians would not suggest this.

Are you in support of Christians using cannibus for non-medicinal reasons? How about in states where it is illegal?

musterion

It is typical of an non Christian to suggest an uptight Christian loosen up with pot.

Christians would not suggest this.

Are you in support of Christians using cannibus for non-medicinal reasons? How about in states where it is illegal?

I'm not unsympathetic to your viewpoint but at least spell it correctly. Everytime I read your posts on this, I picture a Greyhound full of headhunters.

Zeke

Do you know how I was delivered from alcoholism? I finally surrendered and began to immerse myself in the Torah and the Prophets, (after assuming myself to have been a "Christian" and "saved" for a very long time, believing in much the same way that many do here). One day I was reading in Daniel 8 and came across the "king of fierce countenance", (and I recognized and knew him well as my old man twin), and I also remembered that I had read the same phrase in Deuteronomy 28:50, and that is when I realized that the curses in the Torah had somehow come upon me; and I also came to realize that the Prophets are always expounding the Torah, just as the Master does throughout the Gospel accounts in his holy Testimony. I can honestly say that the Word of Elohim, the Torah, the Living Oracles of the Father, delivered me from my alcoholism: for I have not had a sip, or a drink, or anything, not even any kind of pharmakea, in nine years now. Some of you here in this very thread might actually be able to help some of your own friends who are struggling with such things if only you would believe the truth. But of course that might mean that you yourselves would be required to change also, and "God forbid" you "fall" from your grace only doctrines by doing what is right not only for yourselves but for those you love and care about. It is not a bad thing to hear about the judgment of Elohim such as even what the OP quoted to Evil.Eye.

But that story of your deliverance could be found in many diverse examples, people get healed in spite of their belief in religion or diets so whats good for one goose isn't always good for the gander.

Zeke

The historical Jesus/Messiah is the biggest placebo on the planet, an outward treatment that is only cured within Luke 17:20-21.