Calvinist Version of John 3:16

Epoisses

You are right that I am weak, but He is strong and it's in Him the Saviour of my soul in whom I trust. He who with the word of His mouth made and sustains all. He is my strength.

Thanks for reminding me. I am exceedingly and abundantly blessed.

You are weak and probably stupid too!

Truster

You are weak and probably stupid too!

No formal education. A truant. A drug user and abuser of alcohol. An evil blasphemer, fornicator, adulterer and yes stupid as well as weak. You might well say foolish and weak.

Thanks for the reminder.

I am truly blessed above and beyond all measure.

Truster

PS
But Elohim hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and Elohim hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;​

Truster

PPPS

Unto Him who hath loved us* and washed us* from sin; unto Him be the glory forever amen.​

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

HisServant

John 3:16 is an invitation to come to Christ, believe and be saved.

"But he that does the truth comes to the light (Jesus) that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God" John 3:21.

If you don't come to Christ as a repentant sinner, you will not be saved.

And that is where you fail... that verse is not what you say it is.

beloved57

John 3:16 is an invitation to come to Christ, believe and be saved.

"But he that does the truth comes to the light (Jesus) that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God" John 3:21.

If you don't come to Christ as a repentant sinner, you will not be saved.

False comment about Jn 3:16 !

Epoisses

No formal education. A truant. A drug user and abuser of alcohol. An evil blasphemer, fornicator, adulterer and yes stupid as well as weak. You might well say foolish and weak.

Thanks for the reminder.

I am truly blessed above and beyond all measure.

This explains a lot. Your mind is so damaged by your former life of sin that your experience with Christ is on a sub-par level. There is a hierarchy in the kingdom and you're somewhere near the bottom.

Epoisses

PS
But Elohim hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and Elohim hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;​

Yes he has oh foolish one but you seem unable to confound any on this forum. We've seen your doctrine before and shredded it to pieces as the dung it is. Jesus was mighty in word and deed so his true followers should be as well. Who wants to follow an idiot?

Epoisses

And that is where you fail... that verse is not what you say it is.

The gospel message is an invitation for sinners to come to Christ. Yes, God already knows who are the sheep and who are the goats but you don't so the message goes to every living creature under the sun without discrimination. Proud and arrogant Reformed Christians put themselves in the place of God and think they know more than him.

Truster

This explains a lot. Your mind is so damaged by your former life of sin that your experience with Christ is on a sub-par level. There is a hierarchy in the kingdom and you're somewhere near the bottom.

Thank you very much. I am blessed, not by, but because of your words. They were seen from afar...

Truster

The evangelism is not an offer. It is the power of Elohim unto salvation. It doesn't rely on an agreement from man.

Truster

Yes he has oh foolish one but you seem unable to confound any on this forum. We've seen your doctrine before and shredded it to pieces as the dung it is. Jesus was mighty in word and deed so his true followers should be as well. Who wants to follow an idiot?

If someone tried to follow me I hope the ground itself would swallow me up.

Epoisses

The evangelism is not an offer. It is the power of Elohim unto salvation. It doesn't rely on an agreement from man.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! Rom. 10:13-15

Idiot Reformed moron!