Calvinist Version of John 3:16

beloved57

Again, you are testifying against yourself.

You are the one blinded to the Gospel, 2 Corinthians 4:3-4. The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is the savior and the redeemer of the whole world. The scriptures refute you, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, John 12:47, John 3:16.
You testify against yourself by teaching that sinners Christ died for are lost still.

Sent from my 5054N using TheologyOnline mobile app

Nanja

Again, you are testifying against yourself.

You are the one blinded to the Gospel, 2 Corinthians 4:3-4. The Bible clearly teaches that Jesus is the savior and the redeemer of the whole world. The scriptures refute you, 1 John 2:2, 1 John 4:14, John 12:47, John 3:16.

You are not qualified to make that judgment against me, for you have no understanding of those scriptures which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13, because you are not born of the Spirit of God.

John 8:43,47
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear [to comprehend, to understand] my word. 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not [to comprehend, to understand], because ye are not of God.

1 Cor. 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not [to learn] the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them [to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge of], because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Cor. 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

beloved57

You are not qualified to make that judgment against me, for you have no understanding of those scriptures which are Spiritual 1 Cor. 2:13, because you are not born of the Spirit of God.

43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear [to comprehend, to understand] my word. 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not [to comprehend, to understand], because ye are not of God.

But the natural man receiveth not [to learn] the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them [to know, understand, perceive, have knowledge of], because they are spiritually discerned.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Amen Sister !

Robert Pate

Banned

The Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ is foolishness to you. You don't understand it, nor do you have faith in it. If you are not justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus, you will never see heaven.

beloved57

The Historical Gospel of Jesus Christ is foolishness to you. You don't understand it, nor do you have faith in it. If you are not justified by the doing and the dying of Jesus, you will never see heaven.

You teach that sinners Christ shed His Blood for are still lost, which denies the Saving power in His Blood.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that sinners Christ shed His Blood for are still lost, which denies the Saving power in His Blood.

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2, so that, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.
You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

beloved57

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus has atoned for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2, so that, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.
You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.
Again, You reject Salvation by the Blood of Christ, since you teach many He shed His Precious Blood for are still lost, and you promote Salvation by works, by what man does.

Robert Pate

Banned
Again, You reject Salvation by the Blood of Christ, since you teach many He shed His Precious Blood for are still lost, and you promote Salvation by works, by what man does.

Salvation is a free gift from God.

"The free gift came upon all men unto justification of life" Romans 5:18.

When something is offered as a free gift, then it is something that must be received.

beloved57

Salvation is a free gift from God.

"The free gift came upon all men unto justification of life" Romans 5:18.

When something is offered as a free gift, then it is something that must be received.

You dont even believe the Death of Christ saves sinners He died for !

Robert Pate

Banned
You dont even believe the Death of Christ saves sinners He died for !

Salvation has been provided for EVERYONE.

"That he (Jesus) by the grace of God should taste death for EVERYONE" Hebrews 2:9.

You should either believe the Bible or throw it in the trash.

Truster

John 3:16 Plainly says that God gave his Son for THE WORLD.

The "world" in this case means not only the nation of Yisra El, but all the other nations as well. The wall of partition was to be taken down. Same as 1 John 2:2 same author using the same nuance and for the same reason.

If the above does not cause your head to implode.....

Robert Pate

Banned
The "world" in this case means not only the nation of Yisra El, but all the other nations as well. The wall of partition was to be taken down. Same as 1 John 2:2 same author using the same nuance and for the same reason.

If the above does not cause your head to implode.....

The word "world" in the book of John means the whole created order, Which includes the heavens and the earth and everyone in them, Colossians 1:20, 21,
That is if you believe the Bible.

beloved57

Every time you get refuted you run like a sissy.

All that God has reconciled unto himself by Jesus Christ, Colossians 1:20, 21. Is all that Christ atoned for, which is the whole created order.

You teach that sinners Christ reconciled to God by His death are still lost!