California lawmakers seek to end 'personal belief' vaccine exemptions

resodko

BANNED
Banned
in full disclosure, i am a scientist, by training education and professional experience

and i'm right now, at this moment watching a couple of videos to prepare me for open lab in a few minutes

so your silly biased youtube clip just isn't all that important to me right now

sorry :idunno:

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
in full disclosure, i am a scientist, by training education and professional experience

and i'm right now, at this moment watching a couple of videos to prepare me for open lab in a few minutes

so your silly biased youtube clip just isn't all that important to me right now

sorry :idunno:
It's not biased, but you wouldn't know that, cause you don't have time to do research.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
It's not biased, but you wouldn't know that, cause you don't have time to do research.

no, i remember when it came out

i wasn't as impressed by it as i was by wrath of khan or porky's :idunno:

i know a lot of leftist hippie scumbag stoners thought it was totally rad

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
no, i remember when it came out

i wasn't as impressed by it as i was by wrath of khan or porky's :idunno:

i know a lot of leftist hippie scumbag stoners thought it was totally rad
If you watch movies like "Porky's", then I doubt this movie is going to help you to see clearly about how the government uses science to manipulate an entire generation. Nevertheless, naive people are easily swayed when they are too lazy to do any research. Just look at how Granite has turned out.

Granite

Hall of Fame
If you watch movies like "Porky's", then I doubt this movie is going to help you to see clearly about how the government uses science to manipulate an entire generation. Nevertheless, naive people are easily swayed when they are too lazy to do any research. Just look at how Granite has turned out.

:yawn:

Bit of a nutter, aren't you?

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
so it's your opinion that radiation will result in a race of bald-headed people?
No. But that was the opinion of the scientists working with the government in the late 40's and 50's. There was a plethora of misinformation by the government, science, and the media in order to manipulate the masses to believe what is false in order to control them.

No different than what is being done today by the government, the CDC, and the media concerning the "safety" of vaccines. They are not looking out for your interest, but their own.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
California lawmakers seek to end 'personal belief' vaccine exemptions

Read more here: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/02/04/us-usa-measles-california-idUSKBN0L82NR20150204

From another article:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ersonal-belief-vaccine-opt-out-now-in-danger/

Do you think the states should be able to mandate immunizations? If so why and if not why not?
They can for men, but not for women.
Us women get to decide what we want in our body and what we do not.
Or does that rule only apply to human life within?

On a serious note, I do not agree that the state should have the authority to force vaccinations.
Although, if an outbreak occurs, those that choose not to vaccinate to keep it at bay, ..... are stupid people.
Measles is nothing to shrug off. It's pretty serious.

MAD Max

BANNED
Banned
Re-post

The government, CDC/Pharma, and the media are creating hysteria over these measles outbreaks to create fear, in order to make mandatory vaccines a major political debate in the 2016 elections. It's the prefect way to get many on the right (including the candidates) to turn left, and support more government control. This may indeed lead to the deaths of many Americans, not because of vaccines or diseases, but because people will defend their right to not have their babies injected with toxins.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Watch the film. It's real footage of what was being said to the masses at that time, not commentary. :sigh:

I heard a deep voiced man saying that radiation would not create a race of bald headed people

and deep voiced men carry more authority :thumb:

why, just look at alex jones :chuckle:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
They can for men, but not for women.
Us women get to decide what we want in our body and what we do not.
Or does that rule only apply to human life within?

On a serious note, I do not agree that the state should have the authority to force vaccinations.
Although, if an outbreak occurs, those that choose not to vaccinate to keep it at bay, ..... are stupid people.

historically, it was a killer in the us

fp0416_measle_rates_us_b_ab1.jpg

still is in backward third world countries

WHO:

Measles

Fact sheet N°286
Reviewed February 2015

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key facts
Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.
In 2013, there were 145 700 measles deaths globally – about 400 deaths every day or 16 deaths every hour.

elohiym

... I do not agree that the state should have the authority to force vaccinations.

:up:

Or better educated about measles than you are. :)

Do you get the flu vaccine based on that same logic? I hope not.

If there was a contagious disease that only less than 2% of the population contracted yearly (without any vaccine existing for that disease), and the death rate for those that contracted it was less than .017%, would you call that "pretty serious" and "nothing to shrug off?"

elohiym

historically, it was a killer in the us

Oh look, your own data shows measles deaths declined dramatically before the vaccine for measles existed. Also the numbers are low relative to the population size. Not very scary.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
If there was a contagious disease that only less than 2% of the population contracted yearly (without any vaccine existing for that disease), and the death rate for those that contracted it was less than .017%, would you call that "pretty serious" and "nothing to shrug off?"

us population: 318,900,000

x 2% = 6,378,000

x 0.017% = 1084

seems like it might be pretty serious for the parents of those dead kids

are you assuming no harm associated with the disease other than death?