But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

Some way along the line, the Catholic church realized that Jesus outsmarted Peter.

Some way along the line, the Catholic church realized that Jesus outsmarted Peter.

Some way along the line, the Catholic church realized that Jesus outsmarted Peter. Then they installed Mother Mary as their central figure. They removed their alliance to the physical flesh and blood, earthly and temporal, son of man Jesus.

Peter believed in the old system. This was demonstrated all the time. Peter believed that he was smarter than Jesus. Peter was always challenging Jesus from a carnal/Satanic place of awareness. However Jesus was always acting from a spirit and Spirit place of awareness. The Holy KJV N.T. says:

1. Jesus identified Peter to be Satan because he savor the things of man and not the things of God and
2. Jesus knew that Peter would deny him three time and Peter did so and
3. Jesus knew that Peter did not love him, for indeed Jesus had to ask Peter three times if he loved Him.

These things were said/pointed out by Jesus for our human edification. These things were not given for humans to soft-soap them or allow Peter/Satan to deny and cover-up these critical revelations. If you soft-soap, deny and/or cover-over these revelations, you open the door for Satan/Peter to be your leader.

If those were not enough red flags, then the follow should help to awaken one:

Mother Mary became the central figure in the Catholic church. However she contributed only the physical side of the physical 'seen' and temporal, earthly flesh and blood son of man Jesus.

Clearly the physical Jesus (who was not consequential) was better than Mother Mary and closer to God. The physical 'seen', flesh and blood, earthly, son of man Jesus was half Holy Spirit (God) by birth and part flesh and blood from Mother Mary.

As far as scriptures goes Mother Mary was pure flesh. It is was the advent of the physical Jesus which introduced the idea of half flesh and half Holy Spirit (God) to those people.

To embrace Mother Mary (instead of the physical Jesus), even symbolically, is to relegate, deny and undermine the Holy Spirit part, in the physical son of man Jesus and in all humans.

The above is clearly a back in times move. A move to go back to and stay in increased carnality, instead of moving on in the direction od spirituality. Also this was a total failure to recognize increased knowledge after the time of the end of a previously darker and more carnal period:

Daniel: 12 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Additionally the physical Jesus was half man and half God. However Jesus had another presentation as pure spirit (i.e. without his flesh and blood part). In this format, Jesus is the pure Son of the Holy Spirit and the Lord in and from, heaven. This is how Paul knew and communed with Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Of course the Catholic church totally denied the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus. This is not the Holy Spirit. This is the pure Son of God Jesus. This is Jesus clad only in his Spirit Son of the Holy Spirit body (totally with out a physical body from Mother Mary).

How indeed does Mother Mary factor into all of this. Clearly the Catholic church figured that they had no support or favor to get from Jesus. So they made-up their own idea and latched onto Mother Mary.

The Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the Lord from heaven. This is the pure God side of Jesus and the totally consequential Jesus. This is the pure Son of the Spirit of God/Holy Spirit.

The Catholic church recognized only carnal/physical/'seen' things that are all temporal. They are vested in the 'Jerusalem' that is earthly (i.e. of money and physical/earthly land). They have all their treasures on earth.

The Catholic church do not recognize 'not seen', spirit and Spirit things that are eternal (i.e. the kingdom of heaven that is above in spirit heaven). This is the Jerusalem that is in spirit heaven.

There are two covenants, one is related to earth the other is related to heaven. The Catholic church is anchored on the the covenant related to earth and to earth:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The above confirms that there are two (totally different) covenants, as follows:
1. the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
2. Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

'Enlightenment in Christ' is about knowing the total truth in clarity and accuracy. Do not remain foolish.

The Catholic church seem to have taken away the hope and chance that many of their followers had to be saved and delivered to heaven (in three day after physical death) as authentic Christians.

Instead the Catholic church offers another hope. Indeed, they claim that they are offering hope to their charges, by burying them inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter for an indefinite (or even permanent) stay.

Have no doubt no past pope or Catholic is in heaven with the Father. They are all in hell with Satan/Peter. At best they are hoping and holding the idea that Jesus may come some day to take them out of hell. The sad fact is they may not even be aware.

The question is what hope do the Catholic church offer.

The only hope that has any value is the hope to become 'converted' and healed by the Spirit of Jesus, in one's current life time. This guarantees 'eternal life' (i.e. permanent awakening to one's own spirit) and delivery to God's kingdom of heaven, everywhere, for all eternity.

Any other hope will simply appease one and comfort one on earth as one lives. However all other hope (including appeasing and comforting one whiles one live on earth) simply guarantee one the path of 'the dead' which is: delivery into hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter, for what seems to be, all eternity

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Catholic use of hope is not the the Christian idea of hope:

The Catholic use of hope is not the the Christian idea of hope:

The Catholic use of hope is not the the Christian idea of hope.

The following defines Christian hope:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.
24 For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?
25 But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Christians hope for direct personal communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, through each of their own hearts/spirits. Through this pathway, this Spirit brings all truth and show humans things to come. This Spirit gives eternal life and deliverance to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm in three day after they physically die:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The above is not about being buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, together with one's dead physical body.

The claim by the Catholics church that they are giving hope to their charges cannot be a stand alone or complete statement. The question must be asked, 'Hope in what idea?'

Hope is not saving grace. Hope that is saving grace must be further qualified. For indeed one can have hope through the ideas of Peter/Satan and when one dies physically, one gets buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. This is the hope that the Catholic church promote for their charges.

There is another totally different hope. This is hope in the 'not seen' (i.e. not physical) Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. This hope is anchored on saving one and delivering one to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm, in three day after one's physical death.

The Catholic church is simply using the word 'hope' (like in, We give people 'hope') as if there is only one 'hope' that humans can have. And their idea is that this hope is to be delivered into the depths of earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, for an indefinite stay, when one dies physically.

This is a trick by omission. 'Hope' is a widely familiar word in scriptures. So, their followers simply do not look any further. They simply assume that 'hope' is mentioned in scriptures, therefore 'hope' (at any forum and use) is/are good'. This is quite literally a grave folly.

Fact is, the 'hope agenda' of the Catholic church is totally antichrist. It is not the hope of Christianity. It is Peter/Satan's hell bent hope, instead of Jesus', Christian heaven bent hope.

It is time for each person to be able to separate the sheep from the goats . . . before this is actually and finally done by Jesus. Then too late will be the wide cry.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The physical, 'seen', earthly, temporal, son of man Jesus can and did forgive sin.

The physical, 'seen', earthly, temporal, son of man Jesus can and did forgive sin.

The physical, 'seen' flesh and blood, earthly, temporal, son of man Jesus can and did forgive sin.

However that time has long passed. That was a one time things that was offer 2000 odd years ago to those who esteemed, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments. This forgiveness of sin was hinged on them dropping the ten commandments and becoming Christian.

Those who (ignored Jesus and) continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments benefited nothing from Jesus, Christianity and forgiveness of sin:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Now the physical Jesus is no more.

The physical 'seen' flesh and blood, earthly, temporal, son of man Jesus is no more. An all forgiveness of sin left with him.

Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. In this format Jesus is the Spirit of Truth and he is totally impersonal.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will show you things to come.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

2 Corinthians 3:17King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

. . . and there is no forgiveness of sin from this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God Jesus who is the Lord in and form heaven:

When people die the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth simply separate people according to what they soweth while they lived on earth.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Then the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth dispatch each one to either heaven or hell. No explanation or forgiveness is asked for, can be given or entertained.

Let no one on earth fool you into believing that they can forgive your sins or even offer prays for you.

One's only path to being on the right side of Jesus and to inherit God's kingdom of heaven is literally to soweth to spirit and Spirit. And not to soweth to flesh and the ten commandments.

To soweth to spirit and Spirit is the lifestyle of those who are 'converted and healed by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. When such people die. physically, they are separated from their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then they rise, in three days, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in heaven. They go the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepared for them. Physical death has no sting for these guys and the grave have no victory over them

To soweth to flesh and the ten commandments is to be 'the dead who bury their dead'. When these people die physically, they stay with their dead physical bodies and are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, together with their dead physical body. Physical death has a serious sting for these guys and the grave have victory over them.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Masses of people in the billion strong traditional Christianity hear the above and probably repeat it as a slogan. Few actually know it real message.

The sting of death and the victory of the grave come to all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

(the following is about the 'thou shall not covet commandment', it killeth. It makes one 'the dead', it carries the sting of death and gives the grave victory over one:)

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Billions, when they died had the sting of death and the grave had victory over them.

Billions, when they died had the sting of death and the grave had victory over them.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., billions of people, when they physically died, have had the sting of death and the grave has had victory over them, for the past 2000 odd years.

These people are everyone who esteem, used, invoked and/or promoted the ten commandments, even in the least way. These include Catholics, traditional Christians, Jews, Muslims, etc.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., Only a few were ever saved and/or delivered. They were the few authentic Christians who actually and literally followed Jesus:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Kind of unbelievable that the 'fallout' would be so very serious.

Kind of foolish to have the idea that any group of a million or a billion people can be a few who know the power of God and scriptures correctly, do not err and are the chosen few:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

However all the traditions are in this seriously terminal folly. All are boasting about huge followings. Many sough to increase their numbers, any-which-way (through violent or other forms of) conversions to their faith. A kind of madness prevailed among 'the dead'.

To boast of a billion (or even a million) followers is to confess the doom of yourselves and your unfortunate followers:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The 'up-side' is, you guys who read my post can come onto truth before too late is the cry.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the sad very serious and absolutely clear fact is, those who died under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments traditions are gone. They cannot be helped by Jesus, even though they may have parroted Jesus' name (and slogans about Jesus) all their sad lives.

21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

They never actually became Christians. They never actually followed Jesus. They remained 'the dead who bury their dead'.

The path to doing the will of God is a 'live' 'real time' thing. It is about doing the will of the living God. Only those who are 'converted' and achieve live private, individual, real time communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through one's own heart/spirit can do the will of the living God.

Such a one does the will of God by being led into all his works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within his own heart/spirit, even if he has to transgress the ten commandment, canons and all such ideals and laws.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Have no fear, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Stern cannot affect Christians.

Have no fear, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Stern cannot affect Christians.

Have no fear, the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) at Stern cannot affect spiritually aware/Christian people.

Spiritually aware/Christians people are entangled with spirit heaven, through while light portals.

Carnal people are entangled with hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter, through black hole portals.

Our scientist at CERN are not spiritually aware or spiritually actualized (with Gifts of the Spirit). They are 'the dead'. They are carnal people. They are totally entangled with physicality and carnality. They can open only black hole portal to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter.

Their natural entanglement with carnality/physicality will cause the quantum filed to collapse into an equally carnal/physical reality. This is hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. They will indeed open a black hole portal to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

If and when the scientists at CERN opens black hole portals only the dead will be sucked into the depths of earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Through their physical/carnal entanglement they can open only black hole portals to hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter. They will be among the first among 'the dead' to be sucked into hell inside the earth, with Satan/Peter, though their black hole portals

The above is prophesied to happen according to:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

John: 6 KJV N.T.
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Physical research is dangerous. It leads to destruction when one goes into the realm of spirit/spirit/quantum mechanics. This approach killeth.

Only spiritual subjective internal research is safe and counts for any thing with respect to research in the spirit/Spirit/Quantum filed. Only this approach giveth life.

We are at the threshold to the spirit/Spirit reality. This is the Quantum field. No longer can scientific research be done by our past traditional scientists. They were only physically actualized. They were 'the dead'. And indeed they were quite competent in researching the physical 'world'.

Now our scientist who want to do research in the Quantum filed must be spiritually aware and have spiritual skills (i.e. Gifts of the Spirit)

If ordinary traditional carnal scientist venture to do research in the Quantum field, they will destroy and desecrate themselves and all who are 'the dead' (i.e. all who are like them).

It is quite possible that this event will be used to remove 'the dead'/children of the flesh from the surface of earth and into hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter . . . in preparation for having only children of God inherit God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth.

If through their works these quantum scientists offer this opportunity, it will part of God's plan. This is comparable to a holocaust type event. Please beware.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Who will inherit the surface of earth in the newly dawned Christian Age:

Who will inherit the surface of earth in the newly dawned Christian Age:

The signs of the time.

Recently the inherent spirit/force within all things in creation has strengthened, significantly. This include the forces/spirit of nature (like hurricanes etc.) and the individual spirits of humans.

As you ought to know all humans have physical/carnal bodies as well as spirit bodies. Each human can be led by either his carnal/physical body or his spirit body.

The aim of life on earth is to have a heavenly life. From a 'thief' to a 'Saint', every one is simply trying to create a heavenly life for himself and other who are important to him.

There are two basic ways of trying to accomplish the material heavenly life that one wishes for one self and one's charges.

There is the physical way and the spirit way.

These are hinged to the two totally different sets of laws which controls life on earth. One set of laws are 'Newtonian physics' and the other 'Quantum mechanics'.

Newtonian physics defines the carnal/physical laws which control and determines the physical creation.

Quantum mechanics defines the spirit laws which ultimately controls and determines the physical creation

For past millenniums, the quantum field and quantum mechanic were mostly unknown to the very great majority of people on the surface of earth. Mankind were dominated, led and ruled by the ideas, ideals and laws of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian physics. This created and sustained half-baked (hellish/dark age) life styles on the surface of earth.

Being 'dead to' the Quantum field and Quantum mechanics is to be 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead). 'The dead' operate only through the laws of Newtonian physics, which anchors the ideas, ideals and laws of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

As good as life on earth may seem to some, 'the dead' created and sustains this life and they can create and sustain only hell on earth.

Actual heaven on earth can be created only by spiritually actualized people operating in the Quantum field.

The Quantum filed and quantum mechanic (i.e. the art and science of the working of the quantum filed) is actually the field of spirit and Spirit and the art and science of the workings of the this field. Humans can and will create and sustain heaven on earth, by operating through individual Gift of the Spirit, in this field.

Our modern scientist have only now awakened to the realities in the quantum filed, which is actually the field of spirit and Spirit. And they are, to a very great extent, fumbling in the dark.

However this is not the focus of this post.

The focus of this post is that 2000 odd years ago Jesus offer humans a golden opportunity to prepared for the inevitable transformation of the surface of earth to an age in which 'Newtonian physics' will no longer be consequential and Quantum mechanics will reign supreme.

In the Christian tradition this is a transformation of the surface of earth from rule under carnal/physical ideas, ideals and laws like those of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments and Newtonian physics to rule under ideas, ideals and laws like those of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian and quantum mechanics.

The past 2000 odd years were given to humans on earth to transform themselves from O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian oriented people to N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian and quantum mechanically oriented people.

During the past 2000 odd years, both, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian system and N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian and quantum mechanic system were relevant on the surface of earth. This meant that both, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian oriented people and N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian and quantum mechanically oriented people could be relevant and survive on the surface of earth.

2000 odd years ago, Jesus introduced the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system not as an 'added on' to the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system. The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system was given to replace the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system . . . so as to prepare and equip humans for the full blown Age of Enlightenment in Christ that was to dawn in 2000 odd years, time. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ has now dawned and is ruling on the surface of earth.

The Age of enlightenment is Christ is the Age of Christian rule on the surface of earth. This is an Age when the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian model of rule will be banished from the surface of earth to give total way to the total rule of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Quantum mechanic model of rule on the surface of earth.

Those who have not liberated themselves from the shackles of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian model of lifestyle and embraced and adopted the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Quantum mechanic model of life style are seriously jeopardized.

Rule under the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Quantum mechanic model of life style will not be run by old systems and old ideas, ideals and laws. This Age of Christianity will not not be manged by external physical devices.

The Age of Christianity on the surface of earth will be (is being) managed (not determined) by spiritually actualized individuals, through their own internal spiritual actualization, through Gifts of the Spirits.

These individuals can function only according to their divine calling (i.e. according to their individual Gift of the Spirit) very impersonally. Mostly they can tell you the ("not seen") unfolding reality, on the surface of earth and what one can do to position oneself for relevance and survival, in the new Age of Christianity on the surface of earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The way of the foolish (i.e. the self- proclaimed wise) seems seriously terminal.

The way of the foolish (i.e. the self- proclaimed wise) seems seriously terminal.

The fact is that the world will be fixed. Heaven will be created and sustained on the surface of earth.

However this will not be done through the effort of any human or group of humans. It will be spontaneous when the angels, by their re-configuration in the heaven, changes consciousness on the surface of earth. Then the Spirit of Jesus will strengthened and will come to rule together with the Holy angels on the surface of earth:

Matthew; 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Humans can only do what is necessary to make themselves relevant to the ever changing reality/consciousness on the surface of earth.

The promise is that heaven will come to the surface of earth.

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

This coming to the surface of earth of God's kingdom as it is in spirit heaven, is totally outside of human control and human intervention.

Humans can either get on board with the new requirement to be relevant and supported on the surface of earth, when God's kingdom as it is in spirit heaven, come to the surface of earth or be cast out to hell, inside the earth, with the likes of Satan/Peter.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke: 13 KJV N.T.
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

It is in your interest to know that Jesus came to apply a sword of separation:

Matthew 10:34King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

It is also in your interest to know that this sword will be applied to separate those who 'follow Jesus' and 'the dead who bury their dead':

It is also in your critical interest the know who are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are every one (many billions of O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people) in the world who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments even in the least way. They are the covert and/or other wise, violent and war mongering peoples of the world (History cannot be denied or overshadowed):

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

Galatians; 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

If you perceive that the above is too simple, then note:

1 Corinthians; 1 King James Version (KJV)
27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

. . . ever heard of truth, hidden in plain sight. This is the way of the Holy KJV N.T.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

'Shut-up' and 'sealed' from who? . . . only 'the dead'. They have 'eyes that are closed', ears that do not hear' and hearts that do not understand. They are not 'converted' and certainly not healed by the Spirit of Jesus. They are 'the dead who bury their dead':

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The time of the (total) end of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system and the dawn of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/ system is at hand, on the surface of earth.

The age of the chosen few, (i.e. the previously meek and quiet) is at hand. The age of the loud and deluded billions has ended:

Matthew; 22 King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 7:14King James Version (KJV)

The above were widely perceived to be foolish things for the 'wise' (the self proclaimed wise), who delighted in swelling their numbers to billions in physical strength, so as to conquer, dominate and rule.

The few who discern wisdom in and took, the above revelation seriously were the far weaker in terms of quantum on earth and ruler-ship on earth.

Now the fullness of time is at hand and the supposed' wise' (billions) who perceived the above to be foolishness (and when about their own ideas and own righteousness, falsely, in the name of Christianity), will be confronted with the above, which are the absolute truth.

Literally billions bought truly bogus tickets to heaven, from millions of their fellow scam artists. Actually they bought tickets to hell, with physical 'ego' eyes wide open.

The primary curse which befell billions is that 'the dead' who are essentially carnal/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people rose to teach and dominate N.T./spirit and spirit based/Christianity. They simply reduced the purity of spirit and Spirit based Christianity to corruption and carnality.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Quantum laws do not care about Newton laws.

Quantum laws are the laws which operate in the realm of one's own spirit, the spirits/forces of other things in the creation and the Holy Spirit. These are laws which prevails in God's kingdom of heaven and among children of God/Christians.

Newtonian laws are laws of physicality. These laws operate in the realm of physicality/carnality. These are laws which prevails among carnal/physically oriented/Satanic/children of the flesh people.

These laws are totally different and independent.

The above is identical to: laws of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has absolute no regard for the ideas, ideals and laws of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments.

The above is identical to: the ideas, ideals and laws of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system do not recognize or care about, the ideas, ideals and laws of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments.

The above say that every thing in the world that is anchored on the ideals, ideals and laws of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system will be brought down to ground zero, dismissed, banish . . . and totally and completely replaced by the ideas, ideals and laws of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christianity.

Put another way, the above prophesy is that Newtonian laws which ruled over the surface of earth will no longer control things and/or work on the surface of earth. the surface of earth.

The matrix of God's kingdom of heaven, on the surface of earth is Quantum mechanics. The matrix of hell on surface of earth is Newtonian physics.

Those who believe that world cannot be guided/ruled/managed without the ten commandments etc. are deluded and the 'unawares'.

Matthew: 19 King James Version (KJV)
26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Mark 12:24King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

The ideals, ideals and laws of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments is anchored on Newtonian/physical laws. This is the Old.

The ideas, ideals and laws of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christianity is anchored on Quantum/spirit and Spirit laws. This is the New.

The world has entered the Age of Quantum mechanics.

The Old is being dismantled, destroyed and relegated, to give way to the new.

Those who are entangled with the Old would no longer be supported on the surface of earth. They will be teleported out of here through Quantum devices, some of which will of their own half-baked makings.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The Spirit of truth is strengthened and at hand and is passing all knowledge about all truth, including all things to come. These things are being delivered to authentic Governors and Teachers for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

Authentic Governors and Teachers for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ are appointed by the Holy Spirit. It is a birth right appointment. No human can have this appointment through or by, another human on earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Governors and teachers of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ are first spirit being in God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Governors and teachers of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ are people who had their 'one' life on earth, became authentic Christians, served their own spirits and also soweth to Spirit while they lived. For this they earned eternal life. Then when they physically died, they separated out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies and face judgment. Then clad only in their spirit bodies, they rose, in three days, to be like angels in spirit heaven, into a mansion in God's house.

They have been in heaven, for various length of time, like angels in spirit heaven. They were in spirit heaven, clad only in their spirit bodies until it was appointed by the Father, for them to return to the surface of earth in human physical bodies, as Governors and teachers of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

These authentic Christians were appointed by the Father. They were first appointed to be Governors and teachers of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, in spirit heaven. Then they were predestine to have priority births (as humans) on earth, at the dawn of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ on the surface of earth. This was/is the time appointed by the Father.

These authentic Christians, who were like angels in heaven, were predestine to be born on the surface of earth, as humans in physical bodies, as Governors and teachers of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on the surface of earth.

In spirit heaven, they were predestine to be conformed to authentic Christians and predestine to be firstborn brethren among many on earth, at the dawn of Age of Enlightenment in Christ, on the surface of earth:

29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.
30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

The Age of Enlightenment in Christ on the surface of earth is the transformation of the surface of earth into the reality and method of operation of God's kingdom in the spirit realm. This is describes as:

Governors and teachers of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ did not create and are not sustaining the new age of enlightenment in Christ on the surface of earth. However they were properly appointed to be Governors and Teachers to Christians in this new age on the surface of earth. They are very well connected to the Spirit of Jesus, the Holy Spirit and spirit heaven.

Governors and teachers of the Age of Enlightenment in Christ are ordinary people who are spiritually aware and spiritually actualized and so, posses specific Gifts of the Spirit, that are relevant to the times. They are all independent and informed and led directly, silently and individually by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through each of their own hearts/spirits.

We are here to bring truth in the fullness of time. The fullness of time is the time of the end of the old age and the start of the new age. We are here to bring increased knowledge that was simply 'shut-up' and 'sealed' in the Holy KJV N.T.:

John: 8 King James Version (KJV)
32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Those who can and do embrace my threads and posts can and will create heaven on earth in their environments. The potential exist. Awakening to truth will liberate you from bondage (suffering) and hell on earth.

Bondage include bondage under the elements of earth, like hurricane etc.

These (hurricanes etc.) can be controlled and managed by those who are given to, can and do operate from the quantum field. Enlightenment in Christ adds this operational competence. Read and reread and read again, my posts and threads with open-minded devotion

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Quantum field and the Holy Spirit are the same thing.

The Quantum field and the Holy Spirit are the same thing.

The Quantum field and the Holy Spirit are the same thing or close enough for us to take it to be the same things for our own survival/useful benefit.

However our traditional scientist are not competent to operate in and/or manage operations in this field. They could be the ones, who through their uninformed activities, billions are dispatched to hell inside the earth with Satan/Peter, according to:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Competence to operate in the Quantum field is by spiritual awareness and spiritual actualization not intellectual/lettered education and certification (which is essentially carnal/physical centered):

John: 6 KJV N.T.
63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

Our current modern quantum physicists cannot operate competently in the quantum field. They are not actual quantum mechanics/scientists. They are Newtonian physicists fumbling in the Quantum field.

The quantum field is like a net underlying and connecting everything in the creation at a finer 'not seen' level. It is is not physical. It is not discernible by the naked eyes. In fact it is not discernible by physical instruments. It is extremely subtle.

This field exists in wave form. These are ideas (i.e. all possible ideas) in pure (dynamic) potentiality. There are no fixed Newtonian laws (of certainty) in this field. This field is a probability wave of any and all possibilities. Humans can cause this field to stop being just a probability wave field of all possibilities and become a the material expression of what one wants. This is achieved when some of the waves in this field simply stop being waves and become particles which build into the material/physical expression that is the entanglement/conditioning of the one observing the wave.

The above is the modern scientific mechanic and method of operation of prayers, the Holy Spirit and human interaction with the Holy Spirit. By praying humans try to access and commune with the Holy Spirit (which is the Quantum probability wave field of all possibilities) and collapse it into the ideas of their pray request.

Therefore our modern quantum physicists have arrive at some scientific ideas, with respect to how pray works and what the Holy Spirit is like. Their research have been mostly abstract, none physical or theoretical. They are seeking to bring physical confirmation to their abstract ideas.

Their ideas are anchored on Mathematics. It has long been projected that the basis of the creation is Mathematics.

This is increased knowledge which came with the time of the end of the old carnal/physically oriented, O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian Age. This increased knowledge is related to the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Quantum Age.

Even our modern quantum theoretical scientist have receive this increased knowledge (from abstraction, i.e. the Spirit of Truth).

However the ideas of our modern quantum physicists are still elementary knowledge.

These scientists are split into two categories. There are abstract theoretical scientists and physical scientists. The former derive their ideas/theories from abstraction and they support them with mathematical formulae. The latter seeks to validate these finding through actual physical apparatus and physical experimentation.

The ideas and method of operation of the latter is anchored on physicality/carnality which is foreign to the quantum field and method of operation in the quantum field.

The ideas, approaches and method of operation of our physical scientists rule and determine scientific wisdom for past millenniums. Their approach worked well in the past carnal/physically oriented/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian Age.

However the ruling reality on the surface of earth has changed. The past carnal/physically oriented/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian Age has ended. The N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Quantum Age is at hand.

Now most things must be controlled and managed through the Quantum field and the method of operation in the quantum field. In fact the wold is largely controlled and ruled and managed by technologies and machines that are anchored on ideas and laws of Quantum mechanic. However serious challenges are surfacing in the current method of operations.

Fact is, using and operating in the Quantum filed and using quantum mechanics is about spirituality, Gift of the Spirit and the method of operating in the spirit field. Physical devises and physical interventions will be have very weak effect (if any), in the management of the creation.

The sad reality is, our old traditional scientists are no longer relevant. This is because of their preoccupation (entanglement) with physicality, physical techniques, the old scientific methods and the need for physical validation. They are totally not equipped to function/do research in the quantum filed.

In fact their preoccupation (entanglement) with physicality, physical techniques, the old scientific methods and the need for physical validation has denied them the required inherent spiritual actualization that is required to be competently functional in the Quantum field.

Essentially they are carnal/physically oriented/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian oriented people. They may not be religious people. However at their very core they discern total wisdom in fixed ideas, ideals and laws like the ten commandments. It is this that makes them carnal/physically oriented/O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian people. And deny them relevance and actualization in the Quantum field which is an unlimited probability wave of all and any possibilities mechanics.

Newtonian laws are like the ten commandments. They are of the same material/physical fabric. Both killeth, (i.e. make one the dead'). To be 'the dead' is to be dead to the spirit realm, which is the quantum field.

Our past traditional scientists are entangled with the above which include physicality, physical techniques, the old scientific methods and the need for physical validation. Because of this, even if they managed to accomplish any thing in the quantum field, it will be always disastrous. They will always collapse the quantum field probability wave of all possibilities in the direction of a carnal, black hole portal into the depth of the earth in hell with Satan/Peter.

The modern quantum scientist can only be an N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/Quantum mechanics person. Such a person is not entangled with fixed ideas, ideals and laws like those of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian physics. A genuine quantum physicist is entangled with unbounded ideas, ideals and laws like those in the quantum probability wave field of all possibilities.

The very sad fact is one cannot deny or change one's entanglement easily. Changing one's entanglement (as it relates to quantum mechanics and the quantum field) is anchored on spiritual transformation. For most this can be achieved only through one pointed, life long devoted effort. Most scientists are too strongly entangled with their carnal ideas and carnal predisposition with fixed ideas, ideals and laws like those of the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Newtonian physics

. . . will continue

Last edited:

Gurucam

Clearly there are increasing and intensifying 'unrest', calamities and natural disasters on the surface of earth. This is our new reality on the surface of earth.

Do you guys perceive that our old system and old approaches can work to prevent and/or manage our new realities?

Many believe that if we go back to 'the old', things will be better. Do you agree? Can we actually go back to 'the old'?

Our people (most every where) seem new and different, How can old approaches appease and manages new people?

. . . is that idea, of going back to 'the old', foolish people simply adding their foolish (retrogressive) rhetoric to the brew?

We have left the Old Newtonian age behind and are already deep into the New Quantum Age, most every where on the surface of earth.

Do you know this fact?

Without Quantum mechanics serving us, well . . . things like hurricanes would be unimaginably worse on us.

We have to be eternally grateful for quantum mechanics and the quantum age.

Do you know that the quantum age is the age of spirituality/Christianity?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Quantum mechanic is ruling the surface of earth in every thing, including humans and their management.

Quantum mechanics is essentially aboout the underlying spirit reality of humans and all things in the creation.

The discovering of new knowledge is anchored on:

The above prophesy and declaration have been taken away from billions of foolish traditional Christians and given to our modern, theoretical, quantum physicists:

Take an enlightening trip:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBrsWPCp_rs

Around, point # 17.98 on this video, this presentation focuses on the 'double-slit' experiment. This experiment demonstrated that at the quantum level things exist in waves and not particles.

These waves are not physical things. They are simply probability waves of all possibilities. These waves are all possible physical thing or physical outcome existing as potentiality.

The very interesting thing is that these waves can be collapsed (changed) into very small particles which can make up physical things and physical events.

Even more interesting is that these waves can be collapsed into physical events and/or physical events that conform to the ideas of the person who observes the wave.

This is very similar to the ideas of the Holy Spirit which can create and sustain one's physical pray request, i.e. if one can actually reach and correctly commune with the Holy Spirit.

The marker, 23.15 makes the point in the video which start telling us about critical inventions which changed our lives and which are anchored on quantum mechanic.

Scientists have confirmed that there are two parts to the creation. A physical 'seen' and temporal (ever changing) part. And a quantum 'not seen' (not physical) and eternal (always existing as it is) part.

The quantum field is not physical. This is not about things that are 'seen' and temporal. This is about every thing existing in a probability wave of all possibilities for all eternity. From this field physical things and physical phenomenon arises and are sustained for a while, then dissolves.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Scientists have confirmed that there are two parts to the creation.

Scientists have confirmed that there are two parts to the creation.

Scientists have confirmed that there are two parts to the creation. A physical 'seen' and temporal (ever changing) part. And a quantum 'not seen' (not physical) and eternal (always existing as it is) part.

. . . and they both dance to different tunes.

The quantum field is not physical. This is not about things that are 'seen' and temporal. This is about every thing existing (not physically) in a probability wave of all possibilities for all eternity. From this field physical things and physical phenomenons arise and are sustained for a while, then dissolves (collapses back into it previous wave existence).

Think about the above as follows: The quantum field is like a silent ocean and the waves that rise out of the ocean, stay for a while then collapse, are like physical creations. This describes the essential dance of the creation.

The above is offer, just for explanation. The double use of 'wave' can be confusing. Fact is 'the ocean' that is quantum field exists as a huge 'not seen' wave. And the waves on the ocean are physical/material things.

These two parts of the creation correspond to physical and spiritual.

In humans, this is our physical/natural body and our spirit body or inward man. In 'God', this is the physical creation and the Holy Spirit.

Each human has a spirit or a personalized quantum field. Only our own spirit/quantum field is entangled with the total quantum field which is the Holy Spirit.

Of course an essential idea behind the total or 'big' quantum field/Holy Spirit is to give rise to any material/physical thing or physical circumstance that humans want.

More precisely humans have an inherent capability of collapsing the 'big' quantum field/Holy Spirit at will, into physical things or physical circumstances. Jesus did this when it seemed to humans that He created thousands of fish and bread from just a few. What he did was to collapse the quantum probability wave field (of all possibilities) into fish and bread.

However humans can collapse the 'big' field which is the Holy Spirit into material/physical things and/or circumstances in God's creation only with respect to ideas, beliefs, needs, desires, aspiration and interest that are the fabric of each of our own heart/spirit (this is our own unique quantum field). Because only each of our own individual quantum filed/spirit is entangled with (connected to or can commune with) the 'big' quantum field/Holy Spirit

The idea of prays is to willfully collapse the big quantum field, the Holy Spirit, into what we physically want. The big secret, which has been essentially hidden, is that humans cannot collapse the Holy Spirit into just any material creation. For 2000 odd years humans have been praying for just any thing.

Fact is each person can pray only for himself. Also One can effectively pray only for the ideas, beliefs, needs, desires, aspirations and interests which are the essential fabric of one's own heart/spirit:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

'with groanings which cannot be uttered' are unique for each person. These are a specific set of ideas, belief, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of each person's heart/spirit.

. . . do you guys realize how priceless is the knowledge which you are getting free, here?

Billions are lost souls.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Humans have an inherent capability to collapse the Holy Spirit into what they want.

Humans have an inherent capability to collapse the Holy Spirit into what they want.

Humans have an inherent capability to collapse the 'big' quantum field/Holy Spirit at will, into physical things or physical circumstances.

One must become an authentic Christian in order to actualize this capacity.

Jesus did this when it seemed to humans that He created thousands of fish and bread from just a few. What he did was to collapse the quantum probability wave field of all possibilities (i.e. the Holy Spirit) into fish and bread.

Have you heard of Saints, in the East, who are currently able to 'materialize' ashes and other small things in this manner? They do this and pass them out as token to their followers. This capability is an essential fruit of Christianity.

We are in the Age of Christianity on the surface of earth.

God's kingdom of heaven was taken away from a billion strong traditional Christians and given to authentic Christians (actually actualized Christians who bring forth fruits thereof). These authentic Christians were not recognize, in fact they were even rejected by these billion strong foolish slogan parroting traditional Christians.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

. . . yesterday's miracles are today's science.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do you guys realize the grave folly of billions of people who praise 'the book' or 'what the books says' and are consumed with lettered discernment (semantics). They fail to become actualized as authentic Christians, who can bring forth the fruits thereof and be counted for the Age of Christianity on the surface of earth.

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Jesus is brother, not to people who claim that they are Christians, parrot platitudes to Jesus and deny others. Jesus is brother to those who actually became Christians and brought forth fruits of Christianity.

Mark: 3 KJV N.T.
35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Doing the will of God is anchored on 'sowething' to Spirit:

Here is some enlightening entertainment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0nucpppFkI&list=RDL1R7Kq-ieAM&index=27

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Jews perceive that doing the will of God is to esteem, use . . .

The Jews perceive that doing the will of God is to esteem, use . . .

The Jews perceive that doing the will of God is to esteem, use, uphold, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment.

The above is not the Christian perceptive. Christians are told that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment killeth.

The Christian perspective is that those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment become and stay, 'the dead who bury their dead', according to:

11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

Those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment cannot and do not follow Jesus. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

For Christians, doing the will of God has nothing to do with the ten commandments. In fact, for Christians doing the will of God is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve one's own spirit in harmony with the soweth-ing to Spirit.:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

In fact Christians are instructed to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve in the newness of their own spirit;

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

For Christians doing the will of God is a live thing. It is about doing the live will of the 'living God'.

For Christians, doing the will of the living God is achieve when one discerns (in real time, all the time) precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do within one's own heart or spirit and is led (in real time, all the time) unconditionally into all of one's works by this, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

A billion strong traditional Christians were fooled into esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments and so staying or becoming 'the dead who bury their dead', inside the earth in hell with Satan/Peter, when they physically die.

A billion strong traditional Christians were deprived the opportunity to become actual Christians who when they die physically, become separated from their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then they rise, in three days, to spirit heaven, clad only in their spirit bodies.

Authentic Christians never stay with their dead physical bodies and become buried by their peers, together with their dead physical bodies, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Only 'the dead' cannot and do not separate from their dead physical bodies, when they physically die. They are therefore buried, together with their dead physical bodies, by their peers, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Physical death has a serious sting for them and the grave have victory over them.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

These are all people who, even in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They are the dead who bury their dead counterparts inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Physical death has a serious sting for them and the grave has victory over them.

It is time to cut through all the foolishness.

Indeed it is the time of the end of foolishness. The time of the end of the dark O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments age is at hand. The New Testament Age of Christianity on the surface of earth has dawned. The word is no longer 'shut-up'. The book is now 'unsealed' . . . increased knowledge is surfacing:

Last edited:

Gurucam

What is 'faith' as mentioned in Christianity?

'Faith' is linked only to things that are 'not seen' and eternal.

Fact is, there are two levels of existence. One is 'seen' (physical) and temporal and the other 'not seen' (spirit) and eternal.

For those who are interested in the technical ideas behind these existences: The 'seen' level operates according to Newtonian physics. However the 'not seen' level operates according to a totally different set of laws. The 'not seen' level operates according to Quantum mechanics.

However the physical material level is governed from both the 'seen' and 'not seen' levels. There are the governments of 'man' (i.e. under physical/Newtonian ideas) and there are governments that conform to the things of God (i.e. under Quantum/spirit and Spirit ideas).

The governments of 'man. are 'seen'. These governments are anchored on physicality. This system government is anchored on ideas, ideals and laws like those in the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system. Indeed all our past systems on earth were anchored on these and/or very similar ideas, ideals and laws. Under this system justice is 'blind'. Justice never actually prevails.

Governments which conform to the ideas, ideals and laws of God are 'not seen'. They operated from the spirit realm. These governments have no physical representative or physical institution on earth.

These system of governments are operated by 'not seen' angels and Lords in and from, spirit heaven. And they control and determine things on earth. This is the anchor of the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system.

Both systems were active during the past 2000 odd years. However the ideas of men which include the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system had it way on earth more dominantly. The ideas of God which include the N.T.spirit and Spirit/Christian system was secondary or none existent among the very great masses of people (who perceive that they were Christians).

The above has changed. Now the ideas of God which include the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian system is ruling on earth to the exclusion of the ideas of men which include the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments.

Faith is quite literally beliefs in the 'not seen' government that operates from spirit heaven by angels and Lords, like the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession who is the Lord in and from, spirit heaven. This is the Lord for and of, authentic Christians. This has nothing to do with any system on earth as esteemed, used, invoked, run and/or promoted by 'men'. This has nothing to do with the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments system.

Last edited: