But now the righteousness of God without the ten commandments is manifested

Gurucam

During the reign of Genesis 'dominion over' things were defined by the ideas in Genesis.

Then this changed when the time of the end of the ideas of Genesis came. Then Moses rose to provide increased knowledge. The ideas of Moses became the new increased knowledge.

And the ideas of Moses ruled totally for the ensuing 2000 odd years and defined what was dominion over' things on earth, among those people.

Then this changed when the time of the end for the total rule of the ideas of Moses came. Then the physical Jesus introduced new increased knowledge (the N.T.).

Then a new 2000 odd year period started during which everyone was free to esteem either the O.T. ideas or N.T. ideas. And 'dominion over' things was defined by either O.T. ideas or N.T. ideas.

Now (recently) came the 'time of the end' of the above shared 2000 odd period. And the start of a new 2000 odd year period. And the Spirit of Jesus (and not a physical human) is bringing new increased knowledge through the individual spirit of each 'converted' human. And from now and onward, knowledge and guidance that comes from the Spirit of Jesus is defining a new way of having 'dominion over' things in creation.

This is a spiritual/quantum/Christian way and it is very different from and far more powerful and effective than, all past approaches.

Now, increased knowledge includes, actualization and how to have real 'dominion over', all aspects of one's life, including the ability to deflect or calm hurricanes.

This new system operates through the Quantum/spirit level. That is, physical events on earth can now be managed by influencing the underlying quantum field or spirit level.

The above is the new way of having 'dominion over' things on earth. This is creating heaven on earth. Now, 'as it is in heaven so it will be on earth'. God's kingdom of heaven is forming on the surface of earth.

All previous 'dominion over' things on earth, operated at the physical level. This was weak. And humans were tossed or thrown to and for and found themselves ruining to and for. Life and life's efforts were ineffective and hellish:

Daniel: 12 KJV N.T.
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

Ephesians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
15 But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:

The very recent start of a new 2000 odd year period marked the total 'time of the end' of humans running and/or being tossed, to and fro on earth.

However this new and absolutely beautiful development apples only to those who can and do, adopt and use this new increased knowledge and guidance. Only they are destine to inherit the surface of earth, at this time. They are the chosen.

Many have been preoccupied with other interests and have totally neglected to actualize their own (spiritual) capacity and capabilities to be relevant to this new time/age on earth. The surface of earth, is now in the full blown age of authentic Christianity. And this is all spirit and Spirit. This is the second coming of Jesus as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

This recent 'time of the end' led to the introduction of a serious quantum leap in the area of humans having 'dominion over' things on earth.

However this new development have also strengthened nature in all areas. Even hurricanes are and will continue to be, more intense.

However, the blessing is that simultaneously, humans have been strengthened by the same development.

Now adequately actualized humans are simultaneously equipped to have dominion over, even, the forces of nature.

. . . Masses of people have become sitting ducks.

Last edited:

Gurucam

For awakening and culturing your heart/spirit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gogDl4kFcXI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDaJ7rFg66A&index=20&list=RDxaT0L0HvqAE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwLABSm0yYc

On the lighter side:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdnOUg13j-g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5bNYfkOZv8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQJTuRJS8OI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAOepXDoLlg

. . .

Let them into your heart. Soak them in, until they penetrate your heart and move you to spontaneous action, like dancing and even crying in pure joy.

Then never loose the softening of your heart/spirit, simply add to it and let it grow softer and softer.

You want to become an angel on earth so that you can help to bring God's kingdom of heaven to earth . . . and so be counted too. Angels simply waltz, in their hearts and/or in the physical realm in total, 'lost' bliss.

To be lost in pure bliss is our human 'God-nature'. Now this, our core nature, must rule us even on earth. This can no longer be experienced only in concerts. This must be our ruling every day reality on earth, in order to be relevant on the surface of earth, for the ensuing time.

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

The idea is to awaken your heart/spirit, any which way and/or every which way.

. . . without an awakened heart/spirit one will be 'cast out'.

However an awakened heart/spirit is the first step. This is to be 'converted'. After this passage one must still be healed by the Spirit of Jesus.

For the past 2000 odd years the next step/idea of being 'healed by the Spirit of Jesus' was 'shut-up' and 'sealed'. (Instead people held on to the old outdated idea od esteeming, using, invoking and promoting ideal and laws like the ten commandments. This totally reversed any heart/spirit awakening which they had during concerts and religious events, like these)

Now religious ideals and laws like the ten comments are totally out of here to give total way to pure spirituality.

Now, this next step/idea of being healed by the Spirit of Jesus and its mechanics are surfacing with totally and plain clarity. Survival on earth is now hinged totally on being 'converted' and then being healed by the Spirit of Jesus.

. . . will continue.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Indeed, many were the techniques for awaken human hearts/spirits (i.e. becoming 'converted'). However very few, if any, embraced the next step of being healed by Jesus.

In fact people were awakened to their heart/spirit in isolated short events like these videos (and possibly in some religious events). That is, these short session excited bliss and love in the ranks of those attendees (i.e. among those who became truly involved). This was literally the awaken of their hearts/spirits. However this was short lived.

The above gains in spiritual awakening/awareness was all temporary. The above sessions were traditionally viewed as recreational, entertainment or for Sunday or wedding use (i.e. temporary).

When these people went back to their the rest of their lives (i.e. their 'serious' every day life) they esteemed, used, invokes and promoted ideals and laws like the ten commandments. This killeth any gains they had in spiritual awareness in those sessions. In fact, they reversed their spiritual gains even more.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
(the following is about the 'thou shall not covet commandment', it killeth:)
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Fact is laws like the ten commandments and the ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness. Therefore, by going back to the ten commandments and/or laws like the ten commandments, those people who attended those spirit en-living sessions died spiritually, again. They became the 'the dead' (again) and remained 'the dead'.

They never became 'converted' (i.e. spiritually awakened), in any permanent way. And therefore the idea of being healed by Jesus was not even possible for them:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Conversion and being healed by Jesus was and continue to be, a necessary requirement to achieve a heavenly life on earth. Most people did not come onto these requirements. And hell prevailed in their live.

The artists in these sessions were different. They were indeed spiritually actualized ("converted"). They seem to posses gifts of the Spirit, related to their artistic skill. To achieve those higher level of competence they had to be aware of and serving, their own spirits while fitting harmoniously into the Will/Spirit of the whole performance.

These very accomplished artists did not have an intellectual grasp of the mechanic of being 'converted' and healed by Jesus. They simply detected their path intuitively and responded unquestioningly.

And indeed, these accomplished artists, through their artistic presentations, were able to awaken spiritual awareness in their attentive audiences. However neither they or others were able to sustain this spiritual awakening/awareness in these audiences. Also the need for healing by the Spirit of Jesus did not seem to arise.

Essentially these artist were spiritually/intuitively actualized people. They were 'converted'. However they were not led by the Spirit of Jesus. They were led by conductors.

Their audiences at their performances were different. Their audiences were essentially intellectually/physically oriented people who were temporarily transformed to spiritually/intuitively people during these performances, but who returned to be full blown intellectually/physically driven people after these performances. There was no permanent gains for these audiences.

Of course, after these performances, among these audiences, intellectual bantering prevailed about these artist and their presentations. This passed for the 'wisdom' and enlightenment gained from these performances. It was all foolishness.

No actual or permanent 'wisdom and/or enlightenment passed to the audiences. The technique/mechanics for permanent liberation and enlightenment were 'shut-up' in a 'sealed' book.

The word, (the intellectual understanding) with respect to moving people to 'conversion' and being healed by the Spirit of Jesus, was shut-up and the book sealed, until recently, when tutors and governors were appointed for the now dawned, Age of enlightenment in Christ.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The recent appointment and appearance on earth, of tutors and governors marked the time of the end of the last 2000 odd years. And its accompanying approach of incompetently 'feeling one's way in the dark'.

Now, people will not only have Gifts of the Spirit. They will also be fully informed, fully empowered and fully led, by the Spirit of Jesus, through their own connection with the Spirit of Jesus, through each of their own hearts/spirits.

Not only will all humans now have gifts of the Spirit, they will all practice these gifts in total harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

In Andre Rieu's presentations his musicians are serving their own spirit/gifts of the Spirit, in harmony with the will/spirit of Andre Rieu. Andre Rieu was/is their god.

Now, every human on earth,will be a spiritually actualized person in possession of one or more gifts of the Spirit and everyone shall pracice their gif or gifts in total harmony with the Will/Spirit of God (and not according to the will of any human-god).

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
1. Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father

During the past 2000 odd years both the O.T. and N.T. and O.T. people and N.T. people were supported on the surface of earth. This changed recently. The time of the end of this period came. Now only the N.T. and N.T. people are supported on the surface of earth.

The above change led to the need for increased knowledge.

The above change and the increased knowledge resulted from the strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth (through recent realignment of heavenly bodies, i.e. the Holy Angels):

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Although celestial bodies, terrestrial bodies, the moon, the stars, etc. are different and are glorious in different ways, they are all Holy Angels. They all serve God, absolutely, devotedly, impersonally and selflessly. That is they all serve their own spirits, absolutely, devotedly, impersonally and selflessly in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God. They serve God's creation, unquestionably and unfailingly. This is the mark of a Holy Angel. They are the primary Christians.

If one can zoom back enough into outer space by transcending physicality and going into the dimension of time and space, one will witness celestial bodies, terrestrial bodies, the moon, the stars, etc. in a literal dance/waltz. They are all in a very choreographed dance through space/time. This is the dance of the creation. This is all very true and real. It is called the dance of Shiva in an older tradition. It is symbolized by 'Natraj'.

The Holy Angels are simply dancing/in a waltz in space. The idea, and it works, is that when humans waltz (spiritually and/or physically), they become angels. That is, they rise to the consciousness of holy angels, who are rooted in bliss and enlightenment. This is the value of the video which I posted.

Viewing and listening to these videos can lift you to holy angel awareness. It is up to you to preserve your enhanced awareness and seek to be healed by the Spirit of Jesus. You have to totally abandon your reliance on and use of ideals and laws like the ten commandments. You have to be the parent who abandon his own 'wise' agenda and let his daughter marry her true love.

Increased knowledge has and continue to surfacing on earth. This increased knowledge is coming to tutors and governors directly and intuitively from the (the recently strengthened) Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession through each of their own hearts/spirits. This is totally inline with:

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Included in this new (tranche) increased knowledge is the word with respect to the mechanics of 'conversion' and 'being healed' by Jesus, in clarity and accuracy. These were 'shut-up and sealed up to this point. These are the keys or mysteries to God's kingdom of heaven, on earth and in the spirit realm.

I have provided these keys/mysteries, in total detail, clarity and accuracy, in many of my previous posts and threads.

I will provide them again in the next post.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Fact is one may have one or more Gifts of the Spirit, however this does not mean that one is saved and/or delivered or that one is a child of God or a Christian. Also, the practice of these gifts does not mean that one is saved and/or delivered or that one is a child of God or a Christian.

In fact the arbitrary practice of Gift of the Spirit can be works of infirmity. Jesus did instruct Christians to leave 'the dead' to their own devices, i.e., 'let the dead bury their dead'. Therefore authentic Christians would not use their Gifts to help 'the dead':

Matthew; 7 King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Ephesians: 3 KJV N.T.
17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
19 And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.

Clearly there is the need 'to be known to' Jesus by having direct, individual, personal, intuitive communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, through one's own heart/spirit.

Also, Christians do not heal or otherwise help, 'the dead'. Jesus instructed that Christians leave 'the dead' on their own, to their own devices.

Therefore, in order to be Christian, there is the absolute need for one to be led into all of one's works by precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned by him/her within his or her own individual heart/spirit:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession) itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Jesus' instruction to Christians is: 'let the dead bury their dead'. And indeed 'the dead' are people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
(the following is about the 'thou shall not covet commandment', it killeth. It makes one 'the dead'.:)
8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

It is well known that the ten commandments are the law of sin and death and the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus frees one from the ten commandments which are a curse:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

A billion strong traditional Christians esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and very foolishly and erroneously believe that they are Christians and that Jesus favors or will favor, them. Fact is they are 'the dead' and Jesus does not even know them. And they don't seem to realize that they do not know Jesus. They may simply know about Jesus.

They do not realize that they are not the chosen few who follow Jesus. They do not realize that they are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Therefore when people go to musical recitals (and other things/events) that cause them to transcend their physicality and enter spiritual awareness and then, thereafter, they return to esteeming, using, invoking and/or promoting the ten commandments and/or similar ideals and laws, they are simply keeping themselves perpetually 'the dead'.

As 'the dead', they cannot have communion with the Spirit of Jesus.

Therefore they never come to know Jesus and Jesus never comes to know them. They never go to God's kingdom of heaven. At all events they get buried inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Masses of past 'aristocrats' were occasionally entertained by events that enabled transcendental spiritual experiences but they invariably and routinely return to carnal/physical law oriented life style, so as to physically rule over their charges (i.e. to be gods of their charges).

They all remained 'the dead' and so missed the boat to heaven. They are all in hell, inside the earth, with Satan/Peter.

. . . the irony of poetic justice, speaks of the sting of 'death and victory of the grave'.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Physical death for 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead) has a very serious sting. The grave inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter claims them, (for eternity???)

For authentic Christians, physical death has no sting and the grave inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter has no victory over them.

Christians differ in no way from Jesus, (except that he is Lord of all). When Christians die physically, they separate from their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then they rise, clad only in their spirit bodies, in three days, to be like angels in heaven. They go the mansion in God's house (in spirit heaven) which Jesus when ahead to prepare for those who actually follow him.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

When Christians physically die they are not buried, together with their dead physical bodies, in a grave, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Because of the above, physical death has no sting and the grave has no victory over authentic Christians.

To be buried in a grave with one's dead physical body, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter, happens only to 'the dead'. This is how 'the dead bury their dead'.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Look and listen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZweLtjNxZY

The total divine message with so few words.

Why, after having this divine and beautiful, essentially spiritual awakening experience, is it necessary to return to killeth-ing one self (making one 'the dead') by esteeming, using, invoking and promoting the 'thou sall not covet' commandment:

(the following is about the 'thou shall not covet commandment', it killeth. It makes one 'the dead'.:)

Spiritual awakening and spiritual awareness is not only for Sundays and weddings.

Only the devil killleth spiritual awareness, the ten commandments killeth spiritual awareness.

Last edited:

Gurucam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLh-UqmOje0

. . . no one, no where, sit still.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxS4joVMkjU

View, listen and transcend physicality, instead of arguing foolish semantics.

To view and listen to the above and so, transcend physicality, is to work on becoming 'converted'.

Becoming 'converted' is the doorway to being healed by the Spirit of Jesus.

Only a 'converted' person 'sees' (through 'the eyes to see') the folly that is the ten commandments and also discern the wisdom in totally dropping and transgressing the ten commandments and embracing the Spirit of Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

1 Corinthians 15
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

The promise is that Jesus will reign until he totally do away with all causes of 'death'. The cause of death, includes, the ten commandments. The cause of death is also the devil.

Gurucam

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The above says:

Jesus took on a flesh and blood body so that he can taste death like others (the Jews) who were in the flesh and also under 'he' who had power over death. Jesus aim was to destroy 'him' that had power over death. The one who had power over death was/is the devil.

The question arise, who has power over death?

The 'thou shall not covet' commandment has power over death:

The opening revelations says
1. Jesus came in the flesh to experience the working of the one who had power over death and
2. this one is the devil and
3. to destroy this one who is the devil.

The one who had power over death is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. And this commandment is therefore the devil.

We know also that those who are in the flesh are subjected to the 'thou shall not covet' commandment:

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
(in the above 'law' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment)

Therefore Jesus came in the flesh to live like one in the flesh who esteem and experience the workings of the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, which killeth and is the devil, so as to destroy the 'thou shall not covet' commandment which killeth and which is also the devil.

And indeed Jesus did just that when, in above, he instructed that the converted (those who can serve in the newness of spirit) are delivered from the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, that being dead wherein they were held; that they should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

In the Christian tradition,as far as the the above revelations goes, 'the devil' is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and by extension the ten commandments. And Jesus came to do away with this devil. The above is supported by:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

You guys who defend, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are serving the devil and denying, undermining and opposing Jesus. You cannot be among the few who 'follow Jesus, know truth, do not err and are the chosen few.

You should have no doubt that the fullness of time for truth is at hand and so too, is the total rule of Jesus on the surface of earth. You guys seem to have to seek your help from Moses.

Of course people in the flesh savor the thing of man and not the things of God. They are Satan/Devil. The above confirm that they are the ones who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They also soweth to flesh and not to Spirit.

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

The time of the end of the last period is at hand. The above increased knowledge is surfacing according to:

The surface of earth is in the start of a new period in which the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is bringing and will continue to bring, all truth (all knowledge):

Truth in the fullness of time will be very clear, however it will not be well received. There will be serious disappointment, anger and/or unfair cursing of Christianity, when the whole truth and nothing but the truth surfaces.

How you feel about the above information?

Would most of you guys, be bitterly disappointed and/or angry and/or prepared to curse Christianity, if the above is truth in the fullness of time?

If the answer is yes, then that can only be a live testimony that the above is indeed, accurate Christianity.

This idea where a billion strong Christians believe that they have truth, is total fallacy.

Did you ever truly listen in on traditional Christians arguing semantics so as to justify their convenient interpretations of revelations?

Those guys do not believe in heaven and hell. They are not seeking truth. They are consumed with (any which way) defending and justifying the ideas of their church, priests and tradition. None have personal and independent communion with the Spirit of Jesus.

They all have man-lords and man-gods. They refuse to look to things that 'not seen' and eternal. They are glued to things that are 'seen' and temporal. They savor the things of man (i.e. physical/flesh things) and not the things of God (i.e. spirit and Spirit things)

The age of physical things (like books, priests, popes and physical 'seen' churches etc.) are done-away-with. The age of 'not seen' things i.e. of spirit and Spirit, is at hand:

This is the age of searching one's own heart/spirit, in real time, all the time for all truth/all knowledge.

The age of searching books for knowledge is totally done-away-with, with respect to all thing (all disciplines) including things of God. One must be totally self actualized to be relevant on the surface of earth, at this time.

One will have to be a stand alone with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, person.

One will need to know things in real time, all the time, from the Spirit of Jesus through direct and perpetual on line communion with this Spirit through one's own heart. This is human of the new age of enlightenment in Christ. Others will simply be passed over and passed out-of-here.

Technologies will not be out side of one, as an added on electronic or other gadget. Nor will it be an implanted devise. Technologies will be within one as natural self actualization.

. . . do not be fooled.

Last edited:

Gurucam

All possibilities exists in perfect potentiality as a probability wave in the quantum field.

The fact is the Quantum field is the Holy Spirit. Quantum scientists have found this field which exist as a 'none physical' probability wave, from which all physical things can be materialized.

These scientific discoveries are all inline with the new age of enlightenment in Christ, on the surface of earth.

Materializing one's physical and other wishes from the Holy Spirit is the anchor of Christianity. This is achieved through intercession by the Spirit of Jesus, on behalf of Saints/Christians.

Quantum scientists already know, as a scientific fact, that each human can collapse that probability wave form into physical/material things according to their own idea.

This is achieved simply by observing and having or holding a particular idea. No other intervention is required. It is like magic.

Before, in science, every result required a deliberate physical effort or intervention. Now simply observing with an intention changes none material things to material things.

This is not about changing one physical thing to another physical thing by observing and having an intent. This is about converting the essential 'not seen'/none physical fabric of creation into some thing material which one wants.

However to day our quantum scientists know very litte more. This simply know that this is possible because they have indeed collapsed this none physical probability wave into extremely minute physical/particle, by simply observing it with an intent.

Their knowledge is very elementary. And the technology to competently function is this field is yet unknown to them.

However the actual secrete/mystery about function very competently in this quantum field is the basis of Christianity. An arbitrary scientist or arbitrary person cannot function competently in this quantum area of endeavor/science/technology. This is where the sheep gets separated from the goats, according to:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Any further competent research and competent functioning in the Quantum filed will require one to have a related gift of the Spirit. This is the required qualification. Doctorates and Master degrees and other essentially left brain certifications will not not suffice. If such people continue to operate in the Quantum a point will be reached when they destroy themselves, others and the environment connected to them. They will materialize increasing hell on earth.

At all event they will be blocked by natural forces. They are goats and the surface of earth no longer belong to them. and their competence and capabilities. The surface of earth now belongs to sheep.

A natural transition of power can be had or the transfer of power will be very bad for the old guards.

The question is, what are the essential scientific and spiritual differences between goats (i.e. the old out-dated guys/guards/scientists and sheep (i.e. the new relevant guys/guard/scientists)?

The answer will be the fabric of the next post.

Gurucam

We have to start with:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Interestingly enough the above provides both the scientific and spiritual explanations.

The Holy angels are the heavenly bodies (i.e. the celestial, terrestrial bodies, the sun the moon, the stars etc.). Recently, through normal movement through space and time, they came into a formation which seriously strengthened the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession on the surface of earth.

Therefore the long awaited return of Jesus to the surface of earth, materialized. However He did not return in a physical body. He returned as an all pervading Spirit which is not the Holy Spirit. He returned as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, ready willing and able to make intercession for Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit.

One must understand how Jesus returned at this time. The return of Jesus means that his kingdom of now of this world. However, 2000 odd years ago Jesus told us that his kingdom was not of this world:

John: 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Then we know that after they crucified the physical Jesus, he rose to spirit heaven clad only in his spirit body (no physical body) to sit on his throne of glory, in spirit heaven, as the Lord from and in, spirit heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

And from that realm and in that spirit only format, Jesus made intercession on behalf of Saints/Christians with the Holy Spirit:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T
34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

The reason why Jesus retreated to his throne of glory in spirit heaven is because he did not have the support of the Holy Angles at that time, to rule on the surface of earth. Their configuration simply did not support His Spirit, on earth. Therefore His Spirit was not powerful enough to rule on the surface of earth, back then.

He spoke about the kingdom of God is at hand. This was in a spirit, eternal context where a thousand years is just one day in the spirit realm.

And indeed, 2000 odd earth years ago, Jesus knew that He will get the support of the Holy Angel at the time of the end of 2000 odd years. 2000 odd years is just 2 day for him, as a Spirit in the spirit realm.

And indeed, as astrologers will confirm, the Holy Angels came into a new configuration in the heavens, just recently (i.e. after 2000 odd years). And this strengthened the Spirit of Jesus to give him ruler-ship on the surface of earth.

Therefore Jesus has returned as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, together with the Holy Angels to rule over the surface of earth.

Now, Jesus' kingdom is of also of this world and the Jew are in a sad place.

So far we have dealt with only the return of Jesus with the Holy Angels. Only the first line in the above revelations.

The separation of the population into sheep and goats is on-going and it is very scientifically based. The science of this division was not known 2000 odd years ago. However it is now clearly known.

. . . we will continue shortly.

Last edited:

Gurucam

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

'Sheep on his right hand' is not an abitary collection of words.

The right hand refers to those who will inherit God's kingdom of heaven. These are the authentic Christians. These are people who interface with the creation including the Spirit of Jesus, intuitively (not logically and sequentially), through their spirits.

In science this kind of interfacing (i.e. intuitive/spirit discernment) is done though our human right side brain hemisphere. Hence sheep, (i.e. Christians) are on the right side of Jesus.

"but the goats on the left" refers to those who are dispatched to hell.

The left refers to 'the dead' who by nature discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. They are logical, intellectual leaner thinkers.

In science this kind of interfacing is done through our left side brain hemisphere. Hence they are goats on the left side.

I do not have to get into the fact that the ten commandments makes and keep one 'the dead who bury each other in a grave, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter'. These are people on the left side of Jesus. They are left brain thinkers.

To be 'converted' is to become spiritually awaken or spiritually aware. This is to be able to discern the spirit realm, including one's own spirit and the Spirit of Jesus. This is simply the act of awaken to one's rignt side brain hemisphere. This is to bring one's right side brain hemisphere on line.

'The dead' describes a person who is not awaken to or aware of his spirit side. He is simply unaware of and not functional through his right side brain hemisphere. He is simply dead to this side of his brain. Such a person functions only through his left side brain hemisphere. Hence such a person is on the left side of Jesus.

The sad fact is that our scientist were all left brain people. Now they are totally irrelevant on earth. They are on the left side of Jesus. Now only right brain people are relevant. Only right brain people can take things further.

Further research can be achieved through subjective research. This requires right brain interfacing, by people who are seriously right brain actualized.

Left brain interfacing is pure objective and this is not enough to go any further into the quantum field and into quantum research. Humans has crossed the boarders of physicality. Humans have entered the quantum field and the rules of engagement has changed. The old guys (of physicality) were essentially 'intellectuals' of pure physical orientation and physical preoccupation. They are ill equipped and irrelevant for the quantum age. The world now belong to intuits/right brain people. Only intuits/right brain people can function and do research in the quantum field.

Mathematics is most profound when done intuitively through one's right brain. Left brain operators were tolerated before the advent of Quantum mechanics. They are totally not equipped and irrelevant for the Quantum age.

Last edited:

Gurucam

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

'Goats on his left hand' are people who operate through their physical or mammoth side. This is to savorest the things of man and not the things of God. This is the way of Satan/Devil.

The above is to interface with the creation through our left side brain hemisphere. This side of our brain discerns and is oriented in, physicality, i.e. our man or mammoth side. 'Goats on his left hand' refer to people who are left brain oriented.

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

For the past 2000 odd years all our institutions (i.e. our churches, justice system, medical, scientific, marital unions, etc.) were oriented in 'left brain' 'wisdom'. This is to be ruled by our man or physical side. This is to worship mammoth and not God.

Jesus had a man side and a Spirit of God side. Jesus was not ruled by his man/physical side. Jesus was ruled and led by his Spirit of God side. This is what distinguished him from those other humans around him, at that time. This eventually made him a child of God. and not a child of the flesh.

One's spirit /spirit body is eternal. It does not perish when one die physically. However our physical side/physical body is temporal. It totally perish when one dies physically, it goes dust to dust. To seek to save your physical body at the expense of serving your spirit is to be Satan or the Devil.

A child of God disregard and deny his physical life/physical side/left brain 'wisdom' so as to serve his spirit/right brain discernment.

A child of the flesh is also called Satan and the Devil. Such a person undermine and/or deny his spirit/right brain discernment, so as to serve and preserve his physical life/physical side/left brain 'wisdom':

Satan/the devil is any human who savor the thing of man and not the things of God. In the above example Peter was identified to be Satan/the Devil because Peter sough to have Jesus not serve (deny) his spirit and instead save his physical life. Saving or preserving one's physical life instead of serving one's own spirit is a thing that children of the flesh do and they are Satan/the devil.

The fact is people who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments not only killeth their spirit or spirit side. They savor and are serving their mammoth side. They are savoring the things of man. They are children of the flesh, Satan and the Devil. The ten commandments are strictly for regulating and managing human physical behavior on earth. This is a man or mammoth thing. Also at all events the ten commandments killeth (i.e. makes one 'the dead'). The ten commandments are for use only by 'the dead'.

'The dead' defines one who is dead to his spirit, i.e. one who is only in the flesh. Such a person cannot savor or serve the thing of God and God who is a Spirit. They can savor and serve only the thing of man (their physical/flesh side).

Understand that one's physical side/physical body come from man and earth. This is our mammoth/flesh side.

One spirit/spirit side come from God/the Holy Spirit. This is our God/spirit and Spirit side. To seek to save, preserve and serve our physical body (including its life) is to serve mammoth, flesh or man. This is to savor the things of man. To savor and serve one's spirit /spirit side is to serve and savor the things of God and our eternal side, with out regard for our physical side/physical life.

To a certain degrees, this is what those masses of first respond-ers and voluntary respond-ers did during the Harvey hurricane in Texas. . . U.S.A. is returning to Christians vogue-ness. These respond-ers seem unaware of concerns for their person physical safety concerns, their flesh side.. They responded to and serve their spirit. This is the pioneering spirit that built the U.S.A. into a Christian country some time back.

The U.S.A. was brought down from it essentially Christian/N.T./spirit and Spirit/'transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit' reality.

The above was caused by bad immigration policies. The U.S.A. which was essentially a Christian/N.T./spirit and Spirit/'transgress the ten commandments so as to serve one's spirit' country, became inundated (flooded over) by too many O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments/children of the flesh/Satan/Devil people.

The above could not have been prevented. The past 2000 odd years simply supported O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments/children of the flesh/Satan/Devil people, on earth. The U.S.A. made a gallant try at creating a Christian heaven on earth.

The above has passed. Christian are no longer in the following battle with O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments/children of the flesh/Satan/Devil people:

Ephesians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Every thing changed recently. Now nothing but a Christian heaven on earth will stand on the surface of earth. Now all O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments/children of the flesh/Satan/Devil people and their ideologies and tradition are out of the entire surface of the earth. They would certainly be out of Christian territories which would be replications of heaven in the spirit realm.

O.T/Mosaic/ten commandments/children of the flesh/Satan/Devil people and their ideologies and tradition will continue to create and sustain their hell elsewhere. They savor the things of mammoth and not the things of God.

Essentially, for the past 2000 odd years, the world-wide reality on earth was controlled by mammoth. It was a 'what you physically detect is all there is'. world for the very great majority of humans on earth. Few recognized or look to things that are not seen and eternal. The great majority recognized and looked only to things that 'seen' and temporal.

. . . will continue.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Matthew;10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

We know that Jesus' aim and stated agenda is to apply his sword to separate, those who follow him from 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Jesus' aim and instruction to Christians is:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.

Who then are those who 'follow him' and who are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

We know that those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment were or become 'the dead':

11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

In the above, the law/commandment which ('revived sin and I died'), 'I found to be onto death' and 'slew me' (all very bad things) is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (a prominent one of the ten commandments).

In the above, the following is to become 'the dead':
1. 'I died',
2. 'I found to be onto death' and,
3. 'it slew me'

Therefore 'the dead who bury their dead' are those people who choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet commandment (and the ten commandments).

They are simply making and keeping each other 'the dead' by returning to and/or keeping each other in, . . . bondage under the ten commandments. This is how 'the dead bury their dead'.

The above is absolutely clear. A billion strong traditional Christians were simply deceived (and/or fooled) by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren into returning to bondage under the ten commandments which killeth and so, make them 'the dead who bury their dead' and therefore not the chosen ones follow Jesus..

Indeed, the above clearly identified O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people to be 'the dead who bury their dead'. And they are originally the Jews who were enemies of Jesus;

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

I do not have to tell you that people who follow Jesus are the chosen few. They are those who dropped and transgress the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments so as to become N.T./Christians people.

I do not have tell you that those who follow Jesus are required by Jesus to deny and transgress the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition so as to serve their own spirit. I do not have to tell you that this is the essential fabric of the N.T./Christian/righteousness of God that is with the ten commandments, tradition.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
(note that, the law that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' so as to serve in the newness of spirit is the thou shall not covet' commandment:

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
20 Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified (freely) from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

1. The N.T./Christian/follow Jesus way is to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment' so as to serve one's own spirit/love.

2. The O.T.Mosaic ten commandments way is to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and become and stay 'the dead, who bury their dead'

And indeed Jesus came to put a sword of separation between these two sets of people. The first set inherit heaven. The second set goes to hell.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Look at the serious, hell bent, predicament of the masses. Only a few are chosen.

A billion strong traditional Christians discern 'wisdom' in, esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments under the totally false and erroneous belief that they are following Jesus and that they are Christians and they will inherit heaven

The sad and very serious fact is that they are 'the dead' who are burying each other inside in graves, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

Fact is physical death has a very serious sting for them and the grave has victory over them:

Actual Christians (i.e. those who actually follow Jesus) are not buried together with their dead physical bodies, in a grave, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter., when they die physically. (only the dead take that path)

Instead, when authentic Christians (who are just the chosen few) die physically, they rise out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies, with awareness (like Jesus).

Then in three days they rise, clad only in their spirit bodies, to spirit heaven, to be like angels in spirit heaven. They go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them.

A billion strong tradition Christians were deceived by false prophets and unawares false spying brethren into accepting and believing that the ten commandments are part of Christianity and Jesus.

Traditional Christians went to and will continue to go to, their graves, inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter, in total denial and unawareness of every thing, including unawareness of truth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

A hurricane is living entity. It is simply expressing its own spirit.

A hurricane is living entity. It is simply expressing its own spirit.

Each hurricane is a living entity.

One might believe that a hurricane, whether living or not, is a destructive entity. This is not so. In fact hurricanes are tools of God. To, it self, a hurricane is not at all destructive, It is simply expressing its own spirit. God or nature simply let hurricanes have their way according to the (spirit) will of humans who they come among.

Indeed, humans can attract hurricanes to or repel hurricanes away from, themselves and their environment. This is done naturally and spontaneously, according to the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of each person's heart/spirit.

The most powerful collective will within the hearts or spirits of a group of people either attract a hurricane to them and their environment or repel and deflect away from them or weaken it and/or repel it into the ocean.

A hurricane is simply having, dancing and experiencing its blissful waltz in God's creation. Have no doubt, a hurricane is experiencing bliss. Clearly this is the perception of the Spiritually Gifted, Johann Strauss 11, as expressed in his musical replication of Thunder and lightening. We can all learn from this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7vtUPoUGKg

I prefer Andre Rheu's musical rendition of Johann Strauss 11's Thunder and lightening, in the following:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gogDl4kFcXI

Authentic Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ. They are also 'in Christ'.

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

4 Now I say, That the heir (Christians), as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Authentic Christians are like Jesus (or better than Jesus Christ, except that he is Lord of all). Authentic Christians have power over hurricanes as subtly demonstrated by Jesus:

Mark: 4 King James Version (KJV)
35 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.
36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.
37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

Clearly, based on the above revelation in the Holy KJV N.T, Joel Osteen's church, in Huston, is not Christian. They can and did offer no spiritual protection by way of quelling or deflecting Harvey, who dance according to his very powerful and free will over Texas.

Joel and his church had and have no power as authentic Christians. At best, they are an O.T. church. They are not a Christian (N.T.) church.

Authentic Christians can, simply by their mere and silent presence in any environment, quell and/or deflect hurricanes from their environment.

Emigration policy of countries who seek to control their own good fortune and destiny, must encourage the migration of authentic spirit and Spirit based/N.T./Christian people to their countries. And totally discourage the migration of O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments people to their countries.

I am sorry to say, that the Christian approach (which rules supreme at this time), does not include justifying migration according to any other idea.

At this time, humans on earth, will learn this lesson any which way. They can learn this lesson the easy way, by adapting it on 'here-say' or they will learn it through hard and real experience.

'Here-say' includes the literal messages in the Holy KJV N.T..

It is time to wake up and actually recognize both Jesus and Christian truths, before too late is your cry.

I am here to add (introduce) the knowledge/wisdom/technology of the Quantum field, to my few readers. The Quantum field is the Holy Spirit.

The world has move away from purely physical domination. It has move to a spirit and Spirit domination.

To survive, now, humans must change from their past physical/carnal preoccupation and orientation and adapt a new spiritual quantum preoccupation and orientation.

Quantum scientists will tell you that totally different laws operate in world of physicality and the Quantum field/world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhfdwH5Kdbc

Now humans must be able to operate from the level of the Quantum field which the Holy Spirit. The Spirit of Jesus facilitates and enables this life style, which is the fabric of the N.T.. This has been long in the coming.

Authentic Christians simply collapse the wave field of all probabilities (the quantum field/ Holy Spirit) into a particular reality (which is the material earthly world), according to the existing fabric of their own heart/spirit.

In other words, humans can configure/recreate the surface of earth and the reality on the surface of earth, by collapsing the Holy Spirit/quantum field according to their will. However this is not about any which will that they may have.

The above works only according to the will/spirit that is, the fabric of one's own heart/spirit. These are the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations that are the fabric of one's own/individual heart/spirit.

The collapsing of the Holy Spirit into the ideas, beliefs, needs, desires and aspirations which constitute the fabric of one's own heart/spirit, can be done only by 'converted' people and not 'the dead'.

Every one who discern wisdom in, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the slightest way, are 'the dead'. They are all sitting ducks. Hurricanes etc. will simply have their total way with them.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Authentic Christians have power over hurricanes as subtly demonstrated by Jesus.

Authentic Christians have power over hurricanes as subtly demonstrated by Jesus.

Genesis 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

4 Now I say, That the heir (Christians), as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;

Authentic Christians are like Jesus (or better than Jesus Christ, except that he is Lord of all). Authentic Christians have power over hurricanes as subtly demonstrated by Jesus:

Mark: 4 King James Version (KJV)
35 And the same day, when the even was come, he saith unto them, Let us pass over unto the other side.
36 And when they had sent away the multitude, they took him even as he was in the ship. And there were also with him other little ships.
37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.
38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?
39 And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
40 And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

Clearly, all humans do not necessarily have or exercise their, dominion over things in the creation. Most people seem to be sitting ducks when it comes to things in the creation. This is not the Christian way of life.

One must admit that hurricanes seem to have total dominion over many people in many lands.

The sad fact is that many of these people erroneously believe that they are Christians. Clearly they are simply deceiving and fooling them selves. However, more seriously, they are reducing, the divine spirit and Spirit status of Christianity to carnality. They are actually in denial of Jesus and Christianity, while issuing 'praise' to Jesus and Christianity.

Nothing seem wrong to lack dominion over things in the creation. The grave sin seems to be to claim that one is Christian when one lack dominion over things in the creations.

Clearly it is false prophets, unawares false spying brethren and Satan operatives who are give to and will deceive unsuspecting aspiring Christians and reduce them to 'the dead who bury their dead', in any and all which ways.

The Holy KJV N.T. were give for your edification. Do not let false prophets, unawares false spying brethren and Satan operatives turn-around simple and straightforward authentic revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. to their totally opposite message, simply to rule and enslave you.

Christians are the chosen few and they have dominion over all things (including hurricanes) in the creation. This is Jesus' essential message.

If Christians cannot and do not have dominion over all things in the creation, who can? Who can be more powerful?

Few appreciate this message. And indeed, far less that a few, actualize this capacity to have dominion over things in the creation. The very great masses are all sitting ducks. This is not what Jesus and Christianity is about for humans.

False prophets, unawares false spying brethren and Satan operatives (operating from within the core/leadership of what passes for Christianity) have totally watered down the brandy, because they are themselves very water-down humans. Thy have deceived the masses and limited them to carnality.

False prophets, unawares false spying brethren and Satan operatives (operating from within the core/leadership of what passes for Christianity) have not opened the opportunity for their followers to know and actualize the capacity to have actual dominion over things in the creation. They do this simply because they do not have this essentially spirit and Spirit capacity and they want to rule over the masses. In effect they have sideline authentic Christianity so as to keep them selves empowered. They have suppressed many of their followers who have the inherent capacity to be duct better them (i.e. their supposed leaders)

Lots of people do not actualized their N.T./Christian/spirit and Spirit capacity because they are not informed by their churches and priests to seek these Christian actualization. However one must have N.T./Christian/spirit and Spirit actualization in order to be Christian and to survive on earth at this currently and continuing ensuing time.

Those old guard are being diluted, dismissed and they will be purged out. It is critical, now, for each person to become N.T./Christian/spirit and Spirit actualized in order to be relevant on earth from now and continuing.

Most (supposed Christian) churches are not Christian churches. They are stuck in a O.T./Mosaic.ten commandment mode. And they keep this people in this mode. Fact is O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment ideas and people has no dominion over things in the creation.

Only authentic and actual N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian have dominion over things in the creation through 'conversion' and being healed by Jesus.

Humans everywhere seem to water-down the divine spirit and Spirit basis of Christianity according to their own carnal status and ideas. And they are the ones who violently usurp the Christian title and seek to argue semantics.

Is not the world upside down, in very many places?

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Only authentic Christians can help the world at this time. All water-down brandy versions of 'Christians' are sitting ducks.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Christianity removed the need for anyone to offer prays for others.

Jesus declared two agendas and he instructed Christians accordingly, as follows:

Matthew: 10 King James Version (KJV)
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Therefore Jesus instructed that Christians do nothing for 'the dead'. Jesus' instruction to Christians is very clear they are to simply leave 'the dead' to their own ideas and devices, so that they will bury each other.

'The dead' were clearly identified in the Holy KJV N.T.. 'the dead' are all people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment:

In your supposed Christian church, do you guys pray for 'the dead'? 'The dead' are people who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. Jesus instructed Christians (i.e. those who follow him) to 'let the dead bury their dead'.

Do you guys pray for 'the dead' . . . and then claim to be Christian and expect the favor of Jesus?

Jesus will have his vengeance against those who pretend to be Christians and defy and deny his instructions:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Jesus came to put a sword of separation between those who actually, literally and authentically follow him and those who follow themselves and others and claim to be Christians.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

All were warned about false prophets and unawares false spying brethren who return Christians to bondage under the 'thou shall not covet' commandment which killeth (i.e. makes one the dead who bury their dead):

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Gurucam

The dead are comprised of Ishmael and the generations of Ishmael. They are destine to be cast out of God's kingdom of heaven. They are not destine to be heirs to God's kingdom of heaven together with Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The only thing left to do is to identify who are the generations of Isaac and Ishmael:

The generations of Isaac are the children of God. The generations of Ishmael are the children of the flesh:

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

The above confirms that only the seeds of Isaac are counted as children of God.

The following tell us very clearly that children of God are those Jews who cease being Jews and became Christians:

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Do not let any Jew tell you that he/she is of the descendant of Isaac. Isaac and his generations are those Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians and only they are the children of God.

Ishmael and his generations are the Jews. They remained Jews. They are not the children of God. They are children of the flesh. They are 'the dead who are given/left to bury each other. They are not the ones who follow Jesus.

The Jews esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment (a law in the ten commandments). And it is clearly confirmed in the Holy KJV N.T. that the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, makes and keeps them 'the dead'.

'let the dead bury their dead' had nothing to do with following Jesus to God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. 'let the dead bury their dead' serves the opposite agenda.

Jesus' agenda for those who follow him is as follows: Jesus went ahead, to spirit heaven to prepare a mansion in God's house, in spirit heaven, for those who follow him (not for the dead who bury their dead). This who follow Jesus differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that he is Lord of all).

Those who become Christians are 'in Christ'. When they die their separate from their dead physical bodies, clad only in their spirit bodies. Then in three days (like Jesus) they rise to be like angels in heaven. They go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepared for them. Only their dead physical bodies are buried inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter. Physical death has no sting for them and the grave has no victory over them.

The sad fact is the dead/children of the flesh. They esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments. When they die physically they bury each other together with their dead physical bodies in a grave, inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter. Physical death is a serious sting for them and the grave has total victory over them:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)

Physical death has a serious sting and the grave have total victory over people who esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments and canons etc. Moses made no provision for them in heaven.

Also, Jesus made no provision for Jews, in heaven. Jesus' intent is to have the Jews (who are 'the dead') bury each other inside the earth, in hell, with Satan/Peter.

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Romans 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Have no doubt Jesus came to put a sword of separation between those who follow him (i.e. Christians) and those who remained under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments tradition (i.e. Jews etc.)

Also the above say that there are two Israels. One is related to Isaac and the other related to Ishmael.

Jews like to claim that they are the descendants of Isaac because Isaac was called 'Israel'. some where.

Fact is there are two Israel. One is the physical land of Israel. This is Israel that relates to Ishmael He was born under this earthly covenant.

There is another Israel that is in the heaven. This is related to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepared for those who follow Him. This Israel is in heaven and this only for Christians who are descendants of Isaac.

Therefore when Isaac was called 'Israel', This related to the Israel in heaven not the one on earth. This is the totally consequential Israel.

Ishmael can also be called 'Israel' However this Israel is not of heaven but of earth. This Israel is not at all consequential.

Ishmael was born under the covenant related to the earthly Israel. Ishmael was born under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments covenant.

Isaac was born under the covenant related to the heavenly N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian covenant. Let no one fool you.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants; the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar.
25 For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.
26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

The above confirms that there are two covenants

1. the one from the mount Sinai, which gendereth to bondage, which is Agar. This Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. This is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/'let the dead bury their dead' covenant. Ishmael's generations are the Jews. They continue to be born under this covenant.

2. Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. This covenant is the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian/rise to spirit heaven, three day after death to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who follow him. Isaac's generations are the Christians. They are born under this covenant.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jews may be realizing that their 'goose are totally cooked'

Jews may be realizing that their 'goose are totally cooked'

Jews may be realizing that their 'goose are totally cooked'. They would be (are) attempting to claim the physical Jesus who they denied, rejected, persecuted and killed:

They are not worth to even mention the physical, 'seen', flesh and blood, earthly and temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not (even) the Lord from or in, heaven. And this Jesus is not consequential. One might blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven, guaranteed.

Blood connection to Jesus counts for absolutely nothing

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

People who latch onto the physical Jesus are so foolish. They are grabbing at straws:

Matthew: 12 King James Version (KJV)
31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal. Son of God, Jesus is totally consequential and the Lord from and in, heaven:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

2 Corinthians; 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Jews seem to be under the false idea that they are some how 'the chosen'. This is not so. They have already gone through a holocaust and their god clearly looked the other way. It cannot be that Hitler was more powerful than their god. It can only be that their god looked the other way during the holocaust.

May be they were paying for their past denial, persecution and killing of Jesus. However they did not seem to stop their denial undermining and persecution of Jesus and Christianity. They continued. Therefore they may have another holocaust to face. May be a final big one that will include all O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment people????

Jesus never made it a 'home free' for these Jews:

Last edited:

Gurucam

One way in which Jesus has vengeance over the Jews:

One way in which Jesus has vengeance over the Jews:

Clearly Jesus did not forgive the Jew. He will continue to have his vengeance. The question is how is Jesus having his vengeance?

This is simply as follows:

The Jew are the dead who Jesus left to let them bury each other in a grave inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

The Jews esteem, use, invoke and promote the 'thou shall not covet' commandment which makes one and keeps one 'the dead who bury their dead':

Jesus' vengeance is that the Jews experience the serious sting of physical death and the grave has victory over them. They bury each other in a grave inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter:

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)

On the other hand those who follow Jesus, differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that he is Lord of all). Those who follow Jesus are Christians. They can do even better things than Jesus Christ:

At the very least, when Christians (authentic ones) die, they separate from their dead physical body, clad only in their spirit bodies (like Jesus Christ). Then they rise in three days (like Jesus Christ) to be like angels in heaven. They go to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for them.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians were suckered into burying each other in a grave inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter for an unlimited and probably eternal stay.

The above is how Jesus has revenge on those who refuse to follow him and the N.T./spirit and Spirit/Christian tradition and . . . instead choose to continue to follow the O.T./Mosaic/Jewish/ten commandments tradition.

The above is the sword of separation which Jesus is applying:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians (who all bury their dead in a grave, inside the earth) foolishly and boldly (with a straight face) argue that they are the chosen few who found the straight gate and narrow way.

How up-side-down is this world among those traditions.

Last edited: