ECT Book of Esther destroys MAD doctrine.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
2 Timothy 3:16-17 KJV

Don't write me in private again.

If after asking Omni to stop writing you privately, he continues, let the
Moderators know what he's doing and saying! He's one of the "Agitators"
around TOL! He just got through calling me a "Retard" in one of his neg-reps!

heir

TOL Subscriber
I noticed it doesn't say all writing is god-breathed, since 'is' is not conveyed in the greek. Obviously you don't know how to read between the lines.

The "the Greek" is always the final authority of those who won't take God at His word believing scripture means what it says, as it says it and to whom it says it.

We didn't have "all scripture" until Paul was given a dispensation of God to fulfil the word of God (Colossians 1:24-25 KJV even the mystery Colossians 1:26 KJV).

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
LA knows what the power of God unto salvation is and rejects it. He/she holds the truth in unrighteousness.

You constantly lie.

What makes you think your doctrine is proven right by your lying about other people?

You are being infantile.

LA

way 2 go

The role of Mordecai toward Esther can only refer to Jesus Christ.

Near the end of the book , Mordecai with Esther is given all the authority of the King over the Kingdom.

:nono:

Esther :carryon:

Est 7:2 And the king said again to Esther on the second day of the banquet of wine, What is your petition, Queen Esther, that it may be granted you? And what is your request? And it shall be performed, even to the half of the kingdom.
Est 7:3 And Esther the queen answered and said, If I have found favor in your sight, O king, and if it pleases the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request.
Est 7:4 For we are sold, my people and I, to be destroyed, to be killed, and to perish. But if we had been sold for men-slaves and women-slaves, I would have held my tongue, although the enemy could not make up for the king's damage.

no idea what this has to do with destroying Mid Acts Dispensation

The Body of Christ is the Bride of Christ.

1Co 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Eph 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.

no where does it say or infer the church is the bride of Christ.

Eph 1:22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
Eph 1:23 Which is his body,
the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

LA

yes we are the body of Christ

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
:nono:

Esther :carryon:

Est 7:2 And the king said again to Esther on the second day of the banquet of wine, What is your petition, Queen Esther, that it may be granted you? And what is your request? And it shall be performed, even to the half of the kingdom.
Est 7:3 And Esther the queen answered and said, If I have found favor in your sight, O king, and if it pleases the king, let my life be given me at my petition, and my people at my request.
Est 7:4 For we are sold, my people and I, to be destroyed, to be killed, and to perish. But if we had been sold for men-slaves and women-slaves, I would have held my tongue, although the enemy could not make up for the king's damage.

no idea what this has to do with destroying Mid Acts Dispensation

no where does it say or infer the church is the bride of Christ.

yes we are the body of Christ

The book of Esther and Isaiah ch 49 as well as Genesis only speaks of God, the man, the woman and the children.

there is not another identity.

Eph 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
Eph 5:26 That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27 That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Eph 5:28 So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
Eph 5:29 For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
Eph 5:30 For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
Eph 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.
Eph 5:32 This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the church.
Eph 5:33 Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
You constantly lie.

What makes you think your doctrine is proven right by your lying about other people?

You are being infantile.

LA
Do you believe Acts 2:38 is the gospel by which man is saved today?
Do you believe we must endure to the end to be saved?

If you answer yes to either of these questions, you reject the gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

Spitfire

Ephesians 5:28-31: So also ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself. For no man ever hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, as also Christ doth the church: Because we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife, and they shall be two in one flesh.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Ephesians 5:28-31: So also ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife, loveth himself. For no man ever hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, as also Christ doth the church: Because we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife, and they shall be two in one flesh.

Yes, Christs wife is his bride which is His church.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you believe Acts 2:38 is the gospel by which man is saved today?
Do you believe we must endure to the end to be saved?

If you answer yes to either of these questions, you reject the gospel that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth.

So you make up your own MAD rule which says the 3000 were not saved.

and that they were not the members of the church which is His body.

Act 2:47 Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

A spirit has blinded your eyes.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I love it when you make yourself look; not very smart!

Psa 92:5 O LORD, how great are thy works! and thy thoughts are very deep.
Psa 92:6 A brutish man knoweth not; neither doth a fool understand this.
Psa 92:7 When the wicked spring as the grass, and when all the workers of iniquity do flourish; it is that they shall be destroyed for ever: