"Black Lives Matter" & Antifa are Communist front organizations

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Any reasonable person can get behind the ideas of "Black lives matter" or "anti-fascism" but the organizations which go by those names are in reality Marxist front groups who's goal is nothing less than to turn America into a communist country. If you thought communism died with the fall of the Berlin Wall and the USSR, guess again. Its ideological descendants are alive and well, right here in the good old US of A. Books could be written on exactly how this happened, but the fact is that it is happening right here and right now, before our very eyes.

"Black Lives Matter" is about far more than Black lives. The fact is that Black lives are merely the pawns in these peoples' chess game--and they are immediately followed by the LGBTQ and all the other "alphabet people". They are trained Marxists, and their goal is an anti-capitalist communist society.

"Antifa," which is a contraction of "anti-fascist," is in reality another Marxist organization. While they claim to be "anti-fascist," in reality they utilize the same tactics as fascists (assault, rioting, looting, arson, murder) in order to gain power and advance their agenda. This is precisely what they have been doing over the recent months. In practice, they are as fascist as any Nazi organization--the only difference being who they decide to target as the victims of their attacks.

"Fascism" is a code-word in Antifa. To them, the word applies not only to people on the extreme right wing, it also applies to capitalism in general and to the entire historical framework of the United States. This is why the so-called "protesters" (in reality they are terrorists) have gone so far as to not only tear down Confederate statues (which I support), but they have even torn down statues of the Founding Fathers and Union generals such as U.S. Grant! (Grant was the Union general who won the Civil War against the Confederacy!) That just goes to show you how much these people hate their own country. They are enemies of our country and enemies of our Constitution and our entire way of life, and their threat must be answered in no uncertain terms.

Last edited:

The Berean

Any reasonable person can get behind the ideas of "Black lives matter" or "anti-fascism" but the organizations which goes by those names are in reality Marxist front groups who's goal is nothing less than to turn America into a communist country. If you thought communism died with the fall of the Berlin Wall and the USSR, guess again. Its ideological descendants are alive and well, right here in the good old US of A. Books could be written on exactly how this happened, but the fact is that it is happening right here and right now, before our very eyes.

"Black Lives Matter" is about far more than Black lives. The fact is that Black lives are merely the pawns in these peoples' chess game--and they are immediately followed by the LGBTQ and all the other alphabet people. They are trained Marxists, and their goal is an anti-capitalist, communist society.

"Antifa," which is a contraction of "anti-fascist," is in reality another Marxist organization. While they claim to be "anti-fascist," in reality they utilize the same tactics as fascists (assault, rioting, looting, arson, murder) in order to gain power and advance their agenda. This is precisely what they have been doing over the recent months. In practice, they are as fascist as any Nazi--the only difference being who they decide to target to be the victims of their attacks.

"Fascism" is a code-word to Antifa. To them, the word applies not only to people on the extreme right wing, it also applies to capitalism in general and to the entire historical framework of the United States. This is why the so-called "protesters" (in reality they are terrorists) have gone so far as to not only tear down Confederate statues (which I support), but they have even torn down statues of the Founding Fathers and Union generals, such as U.S. Grant! (Grant was the Union general who won the Civil War against the Confederacy!) That just goes to show you how much these people hate their own country. They are enemies of our country and enemies of our Constitution and our entire way of life, and their threat must be answered in no uncertain terms.

Not only did Grant fight against the Confederacy, he strongly supported Reconstruction, crushed the original KKK, and set up work programs for freed slaves. He came from a abolitionist family though Grant himself didn't consider himself abolitionist. The leftists don't focus on this but instead focus on a slave that Grant briefly had. And this story requires detailed context. Grant married into a slave owning family. Grant's family disapproved of this and his parents didn't attend his wedding because of it. Grant inherited a slave from his father-in-law in 1858. But Grant freed him in 1859 because he personally disliked slavery. Once the Civil War started Grant became more and more anti-slavery. Again, leftists are too lazy to do any actual historical research.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Again, leftists are too lazy to do any actual historical research.

I think they know, but they are just looking for any justification--whether true or false--to cause anarchy and destruction. They are out to overthrow the existing system and replace it with their own ruthless totalitarian dictatorship. That's just what communists do.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Are you quoting this tweet? You're almost word for word.

https://twitter.com/johncardillo/status/1298038090146156547?s=20

You're broad-brushing an entire movement of people where the vast majority of them are peacefully protesting police brutality against people of color. This particular demonstration was in reaction to the latest police shooting of a Black man in front of his kids. It's not clear from anything I've seen who exactly started the fire, do you know who started the fire?

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
You're broad-brushing an entire movement of people where the vast majority of them are peacefully protesting police brutality against people of color.

Have you been following the BLM / Antifa protests in Portland? It's been going on for 3 months now. The media would have you believe that they are peaceful and nonviolent. They aren't. Want proof?

This particular demonstration was in reaction to the latest police shooting of a Black man in front of his kids. It's not clear from anything I've seen who exactly started the fire, do you know who started the fire?

The police shoot a criminal, the BLM/Antifa crowd riots, and the media looks the other way. Something is amiss here. Trump and Republicans stand to benefit hugely.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
... police shooting of a Black man in front of his kids.

Jacob Blake deserved to be shot.

Why the narrative has to include "in front of his kids" is obvious

Much like the coordinated effort to describe that filthy scumbag Nathan Philips as a "native elder, Vietnam vet"

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Have you been following the BLM / Antifa protests in Portland? It's been going on for 3 months now. The media would have you believe that they are peaceful and nonviolent. They aren't. Want proof?

The media screams every day that they're not, I can give you a list of links as long as my arm. "The media" includes right-wing media too, I hope you understand. And plenty of non-right-wing media report on the violence, I'm just tired of "the media" being offered up as non-right-wing.

The police shoot a criminal, the BLM/Antifa crowd riots, and the media looks the other way. Something is amiss here. Trump and Republicans stand to benefit hugely.

The police shot him in the back while he was getting in his car. Would they if he had been white? I doubt it.

The Kenosha police still don't have bodycams. Why?

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Why was he getting into his car?

According to some reports, he was trying to break up an argument. I don't know if that's the case, but three of his kids were inside the car. I saw the shooting, they grabbed him by the back of his shirt and shot into his back.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
The media screams every day that they're not, I can give you a list of links as long as my arm. "The media" includes right-wing media too, I hope you understand. And plenty of non-right-wing media report on the violence, I'm just tired of "the media" being offered up as non-right-wing.

Well good, you're getting the right story then. I can tell you that the media coverage I've seen has been heavily biased in favor of the protesters / domestic terrorists.