Baking Cakes for Homosexual Couples

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracerBullet

Not good. Not just. I think this can be overturned and should be. The court can not force a Christian to ignore the dictates of his/her faith. The Amish have proven this.

Liberty Ridge Farm need only identify their business as being Christian for Christians and they can continue to host weddings. Better yet, they won't need to host any homosexual receptions or weddings. They only need to put the sign of the fish on all their signs. If the Christian community wants to lend its support, we should mail $10.00 to Liberty Ridge Farm at 29 Bevis Rd, Schaghticoke, NY 12154 If God is good and we all know that He is, Robert and Cynthia Gifford won't feel the crunch at all, McCarthy and Erwin (still not married in God's eyes) will see the error of their ways, and there will be enough money leftover after paying the fine to alter their signs, and they won't have to be open on Sundays anymore either unless they want to be. Be sure and stick a note in with your donation thanking the Giffords for standing strong in Yeshua. It's called thumbing your nose at the homosexual agenda. :)

time was, this was good enough:

51Sj9twn-7L._SX300_.jpg

WeCatertoWhiteTradeOnlyP260.jpg

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
the people who were discriminated against.

no he chose to break the law and discriminate.

The results would have been the same if he had refused service to a black couple or a Jewish couple or a Hindu couple. IF you operate a public business then you get to put your personal bigotries in the closet during business hours.
Whiny sniveling little crybaby.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Suppose a homosexual couple goes to a bakery and orders a cake for their wedding. If the baker bakes them a cake knowing that the cake is for the wedding of a homosexual couple, does this mean that the baker is giving approval to their marriage? Does this mean that the baker is celebrating the marriage with the homosexual couple?

Suppose the people who make all those statues of the Apostles and Mary were approached by someone wanting them to make a magnificent one of Satan.

Does it mean that they are celebrating Satan? No, but it is still completely absurd to expect that they should be okay with it and be forced to do so.

Homosexual marriage is an extremist idea. It is not normal, and is contrary to the normal, natural worldview of proper society.
If homosexuals had any sort of backbone, they would desist in trying to force people to support and condone them.

The liberal side knows nothing of persecution or discrimination for all the whining and moaning they do. If not making a cake for someone is so persecuting, then give me a billion dollars- I'd wager I'm worse off then anyone whose main life concern is a cake!

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Suppose the people who make all those statues of the Apostles and Mary were approached by someone wanting them to make a magnificent one of Satan.

Does it mean that they are celebrating Satan? No, but it is still completely absurd to expect that they should be okay with it and be forced to do so.

Homosexual marriage is an extremist idea. It is not normal, and is contrary to the normal, natural worldview of proper society.
If homosexuals had any sort of backbone, they would desist in trying to force people to support and condone them.

The liberal side knows nothing of persecution or discrimination for all the whining and moaning they do. If not making a cake for someone is so persecuting, then give me a billion dollars- I'd wager I'm worse off then anyone whose main life concern is a cake!
Why should they have a problem making the Satan statue? They're already in the business of building idols...

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
Why should they have a problem making the Satan statue? They're already in the business of building idols...

An idol is an object that embodies an entity. Make a statue of pure gold to summon a being and then we'll talk idolatry.

So you, just like every other protestant, fail to know enough about your religion to KNOW WHAT IDOLATRY IS.

Good job. Maybe your lot should get away from that altogether and maybe study up on other sins. Like bearing false witness.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
I am not a Protestant, but I know enough about the Bible to know what idolatry is, and it is the Catholics that are fooling themselves into thinking that their idolatry is pleasing to God.

I'm sorry, that doesn't sound like you know anything of what idolatry is. It rather sounds like you just blowing hot air, and continuing to portray what I just refuted.

If the Church committed idolatry so plainly and obviously, it wouldn't be able to stand how it stands. Protestants just shallow accusations at the Church, just like they do with everything else because you all are a blind mob of inconsistencies.

Also
Protestant- a Christian who is not an adherent of the Roman, Anglican, or Eastern churches.

Basically every other Christian besides yourselves, the 3/4 of Christendom.. who you all claim are idolaters.
It's kind of funny, actually- to say that 75% of Christians are idolatrous, and yet can't even get down what idolatry is.

genuineoriginal

I'm sorry, that doesn't sound like you know anything of what idolatry is. It rather sounds like you just blowing hot air, and continuing to portray what I just refuted.
You didn't refute anything.
You appealed to authority.

If the Church committed idolatry so plainly and obviously, it wouldn't be able to stand how it stands.
Do you expect God to strike Catholics dead whenever they bow to a statue?

Protestant- a Christian who is not an adherent of the Roman, Anglican, or Eastern churches.
Catholic - a member of the official church of the Roman Empire that started as a sect of Christianity but broke off from the Christianity during the rein of Constantine.

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
You didn't refute anything.
You appealed to authority.

The Church will tell you what idolatry is:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/07636a.htm

Catholic - a member of the official church of the Roman Empire that started as a sect of Christianity but broke off from the Christianity during the rein of Constantine.

Catholic- Roman, Greek, Anglican, Oriental, and Lutheran

The genuine, historical churches of Christianity.

The simple fact of the matter is that Calvinists, Methodists, Pentecostals, 'non-denoms', so on and so on- you all may have been something back in the day, but now..
you all have simply gone full retard!

3lcd.jpg

Skybringr

BANNED
Banned
The Catholics do not need to say a word about idolatry.
They demonstrate how to do it every day.

And that's just a false accusation. You can easily prove yourself wrong in two minutes just by going to the link.

But you won't, and neither will any protestant- they aren't man enough to admit there rather elementary falsehood.
I bet it would just darken your world to know that the first protestant churches themselves had crucifixes in them. Your ridiculous idea of what idolatry is evolved out of the stupidity of middle age America.

Status
Not open for further replies.