AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

Truster

Truster look in the mirror, look at yourself before you judge others!

You tell me to go away and that I'm paying you too much attention and I'm making you feel uncomfortable, yet you keep posting nonsense to me? Why?

It seems the other way round to me!

I started this thread and like many others I've started you use them to attract my attention. I don't want your attention. Anyone who thinks I'm exaggerating can check "foundation" for a start.

marhig

I started this thread and like many others I've started you use them to attract my attention. I don't want your attention. Anyone who thinks I'm exaggerating can check "foundation" for a start.
I didn't reply to you, I replied to GD and you commented on my reply. Just as you always do in many threads.

So if you don't want my attention, then stop posting your junk to me!

But I will never keep my mouth shut when people like you glorify the murder of many people by terrorists and call it the will of God. God does not will us to kill, but rather to love one another. And he judges those who disobey him or hurt his people! Not those who don't know him. Jesus came to save sinners, not to destroy them. He overcame evil with good.

You have a wicked heart to sit there and show such hardness and no compassion whatsoever for those or their families, that have been attacked by terrorists. I hope that God forgives you.

Truster

I didn't reply to you, I replied to GD and you commented on my reply. Just as you always do in many threads.

But I will never keep my mouth shut when people like you glorify the murder of many people by terrorists and call it the will of God. God does not will us to kill, but rather to love one another. And he judges those who disobey him or hurt his people! Not those who don't know him. Jesus came to save sinners, not to destroy them. He overcame evil with good.

You have a wicked heart to sit there and show such hardness and no compassion whatsoever for those or their families, that have been attacked by terrorists. I hope that God forgives you.

You are a wicked woman and an embarrassment to the just.

popsthebuilder

"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Messiah Yah Shua, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit."​

I don't possess the power to condemn. I warn people like you to repent and trust or face the King of Terrors in destruction:

Now will I shortly pour out my fury upon thee, and accomplish mine anger upon thee: and I will judge thee according to thy ways, and will recompense thee for all thine abominations.​
1) you don't understand repentance.

2) if you were sincere turn you would prove people wrong with scripture and attempt to turn the lost with gentleness and genuine compasion.

You are lying again.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

What was said about the victims?

What attack was it?

Was he really defending the attackers?

popsthebuilder

Where I come from if a woman speaks to a man in a disrespectful manner it's the husband that gets a beating for allowing her to do so.
Where I come from if some haughty prick runs their mouth towards the intentional endless degradation of a kind woman with the sole intent to hurt her then they quite likely would find themselves dead, and not spiritually so, like you.

Truster

Where I come from if some haughty prick runs their mouth towards the intentional endless degradation of a kind woman with the sole intent to hurt her then they quite likely would find themselves dead, and not spiritually so, like you.

The Holy Spirit does not promote filthy language.

"Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk, or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving" (Ephesians 5:3, 4).

Your false valour is showing.

God's Truth

Truster, you know you want to engage in discussion with us all here. You used to have everyone on ignore, but you got lonely.

marhig

The Holy Spirit does not promote filthy language.

"Nor should there be obscenity, foolish talk, or coarse joking, which are out of place, but rather thanksgiving" (Ephesians 5:3, 4).

Your false valour is showing.
Neither does he teach us to glorify suicide bombers as doing the will of God!

God's Truth

What?! Truster glorified the murder of people by terrorists???

God lets evil humans do harm sometimes so that it is justified when then spend eternity in the lake of fire.