AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

daqq

Did I offend you or something? Explain why you have referenced this verse please.

peace

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Why would you have offended me? Not so, but the passage says what it says.
And it is true every minute of every hour of every day.

daqq

Did I offend you or something? Explain why you have referenced this verse please.

peace

It depends on the type of prayer. Prayer can be an incense offering, (which symbolically ascends by the hand of an Angel, Rev 8:4). Hosea 14:2 says, "Take words with you, and turn unto the LORD: say to Him, "Take away all iniquity and receive us graciously", (we beseech You), and thus shall we offer up the calves/bullocks of our lips", (which is a prayer of repentance and therefore a spiritual sacrifice or ascending offering, (which the translators like to rather erroneously call a "burnt offering")). There are many more similar examples and this also reveals how and why the Torah is absolutely not "abolished", (because it is supernal and spiritual just as even Paul says).

All of the sacrifices in Torah have something or another to do with prayer and deeds or the cutting off thereof, (cutting off unrighteous deeds, whether physical, words spoken, or thoughts/mind/mental/and-or things of the heart).

Mark 9:43-49 KJV
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

Cutting off sin also constitutes various spiritual sacrifices: it is all about the people and the temple of Elohim, our hearts, minds, souls, and body-temples; which things are no more our own when we enter into the faith that is in Messiah. It is not about animals and shedding innocent blood, (and it never was about those things to begin with either). I'm not trying to discredit your reasons for debating with Truster but rather just saying what I understand to be true from the Word regardless of who is arguing what for whatever reasons here, (in other words not taking sides).

This is addressed to bnei Yisrael:

BaMidbar-Numbers 28:1-10

1 And YHWH spoke to Mosheh, saying:
2 Enjoin bnei Yisrael and say to them: My korban offering, My lechem-bread for My ishshah-fire offerings, a sweet fragrance unto Me, you shall take heed to bring near unto Me in its appointed time.
3 And you shall say to them: This is the ishshah-fire offering which you shall bring near unto YHWH: male lambs, sons of a year, tamimim-perfect, two daily, a tamid-continual ascending offering.
4 The one lamb you shall offer in the morning, and the second lamb you shall offer between the two evenings:
5 And a tenth of an ephah of fine flour for the minchah mixed with a fourth of a hin of beaten oil-olive:
6 A tamid-continual ascending offering which was ordained in mount Sinai for the sweet fragrance of an ishshah-fire offering unto YHWH.
7 And its drink offering: a fourth of a hin for the one lamb; in the kodesh-holy place shall the strong libation be poured unto YHWH.
8 And the second lamb you shall offer between the two evenings: as the minchah of the morning and its libation shall you offer an ishshah-fire offering of a sweet fragrance unto YHWH.
9 And in the day of the Shabbat: two lambs, sons of a year, tamimim perfect, and a two tenths fine flour minchah mixed with oil-olive with its libation.
10 The ascending offering of a Shabbat in its Shabbat is over-above the tamid-continual ascending offering with its drink offering.

The twice daily tamid-continual ascending prayer offerings are the lechem-bread of the Father, a sweet savor, (from other places there is also the midday ascending prayer offering in the sixth hour). The incense containing the prayer ascends up before the Father by the hand of a Malak who stands at the altar of incense, (for He makes His messengers spirits and His ministers a flame of fire). The holy prayer is an ascending fire offering of a sweet savor: it is the bread of the Most High, (does He eat with His people? Yes, He does, but not literal physical rams, lambs, goats, or bullocks and calves). Do the above in the supernal way, as taught through the Testimony of Messiah and likewise taught in the writings of Paul, and you will be well on your way to observance in your miqdash-body-temple-chapel. Do you have a High Priest to officiate the offerings you will be presenting in your house-body-temple? :)

I found a spotless Lamb of Elohim here:
(and two bullocks, sons of the herd, and one ram seven lambs, sons of a year, tamimim-perfect)

Mark 15:25
25 And it was the third hour,
[the time of the morning oblation] and they crucified him.

Mark 15:34
34 And in the ninth hour
[the time of the evening oblation, between the evenings, the hour of prayer]
Yeshua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My El, my El, why have you left me?

Without true knowledge of the Word do you suppose you will not perish?
Get to know the Word as much as you can with the time you have been given.

Peace.

popsthebuilder

2 Enjoin bnei Yisrael and say to them: My korban offering, My lechem-bread for My ishshah-fire offerings, a sweet fragrance unto Me, you shall take heed to bring near unto Me in its appointed time.
3 And you shall say to them: This is the ishshah-fire offering which you shall bring near unto YHWH: male lambs, sons of a year, tamimim-perfect, two daily, a tamid-continual ascending offering.
4 The one lamb you shall offer in the morning, and the second lamb you shall offer between the two evenings:
5 And a tenth of an ephah of fine flour for the minchah mixed with a fourth of a hin of beaten oil-olive:
6 A tamid-continual ascending offering which was ordained in mount Sinai for the sweet fragrance of an ishshah-fire offering unto YHWH.
7 And its drink offering: a fourth of a hin for the one lamb; in the kodesh-holy place shall the strong libation be poured unto YHWH.
8 And the second lamb you shall offer between the two evenings: as the minchah of the morning and its libation shall you offer an ishshah-fire offering of a sweet fragrance unto YHWH.
9 And in the day of the Shabbat: two lambs, sons of a year, tamimim perfect, and a two tenths fine flour minchah mixed with oil-olive with its libation.
10 The ascending offering of a Shabbat in its Shabbat is over-above the tamid-continual ascending offering with its drink offering.

The twice daily tamid-continual ascending prayer offerings are the lechem-bread of the Father, a sweet savor, (from other places there is also the midday ascending prayer offering in the sixth hour). The incense containing the prayer ascends up before the Father by the hand of a Malak who stands at the altar of incense, (for He makes His messengers spirits and His ministers a flame of fire). The holy prayer is an ascending fire offering of a sweet savor: it is the bread of the Most High, (does He eat with His people? Yes, He does, but not literal physical rams, lambs, goats, or bullocks and calves). Do the above in the supernal way, as taught through the Testimony of Messiah and likewise taught in the writings of Paul, and you will be well on your way to observance in your miqdash-body-temple-chapel. Do you have a High Priest to officiate the offerings you will be presenting in your house-body-temple? :)

(and two bullocks, sons of the herd, and one ram seven lambs, sons of a year, tamimim-perfect)

34 And in the ninth hour
Yeshua cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My El, my El, why have you left me?

Peace.

Again; I can see how one could consider prayer an offering, but not sacrifice though we are supposed to be dead to the lusts and desires of the flesh. It is impunity opinion, and I do not mean that it is wrong for you personally.

Thank you for going into such detail, and with such maintained composure and poise.

We must know, believe, and follow the Word.... I agree.

peace friend

34 And in the ninth hour

Peace.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

marhig

It's not my fault that you don't understand the NT symbolic meaning of sacrifice. It goes to prove that not only don't you know what you're talking about, but you don't even know how to serve or worship. That is why I say that your prayers, your worship and anything else you do in so called service is sinful.

Repent and trust.

I don't believe that to pray is a sacrifice, we sacrifice our lives for God and become a living sacrifice.

You say I don't know how to worship? Coming from a man who believes that it is evil and wicked to live by the will of God and obey him?

Hopefully one day you'll wake up and see the truth!

Last edited:

marhig

It depends on the type of prayer. Prayer can be an incense offering, (which symbolically ascends by the hand of an Angel, Rev 8:4). Hosea 14:2 says, "Take words with you, and turn unto the LORD: say to Him, "Take away all iniquity and receive us graciously", (we beseech You), and thus shall we offer up the calves/bullocks of our lips", (which is a prayer of repentance and therefore a spiritual sacrifice or ascending offering, (which the translators like to rather erroneously call a "burnt offering")). There are many more similar examples and this also reveals how and why the Torah is absolutely not "abolished", (because it is supernal and spiritual just as even Paul says).
Sorry Daqq I don't see prayer as a sacrifice, to be a living sacrifice we are to be willing to lay down our lives, and be put to death in the flesh.

Once we are blessed with the indwelling Holy Spirit, then our old fleshly nature and life starts to go, and we are then are born anew, alive in God, and we walk in the Spirit, we then live by the will of God and worship him in Spirit and in truth. And follow Jesus. This is true sacrifice and worship.

And I don't believe that the Torah is abolished either. No word of God is abolished, the difference is that once we are born of God, the laws are written in our hearts and in our minds and we are led by the Spirit guiding us in the truth daily, the sacrifices are then done daily from within as our hearts as we are circumcised by the power of the Spirit, who helps us to overcome as we deny ourselves. And as we overcome, we grow stronger in God. And it's all done through faith by the grace of God.

And we don't live by the laws because we have to obey them, as we walk in the Spirit, we obey God and do his will because we love him and want to do so.

Last edited:

God's Truth

Sorry Daqq I don't see prayer as a sacrifice, to be a living sacrifice we are to be willing to lay down our lives, and be put to death in the flesh.

Psalm 141:2 Let my prayer be set forth before you as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.

Once we are blessed with the indwelling Holy Spirit, then our old fleshly nature and life starts to go, and we are then are born anew, alive in God,

Well, when one wants to be saved, they are to repent of their sins, they die to the sins of the world, then raise up to live like Jesus. That is what water baptism symbolizes.

We are born again after we repent and Jesus saves us and washes away our sins.

and we walk in the Spirit, we then live by the will of God and worship him in Spirit and in truth. And follow Jesus. This is true sacrifice and worship.

We live our lives obeying Jesus' words that is how we live through the Spirit and how the Spirit lives through us.
And I don't believe that the Torah is abolished either.
The old law with its rules and regulation were nailed to the cross.
It is obsolete and faded away.
No one can obey the old law as it were.

No word of God is abolished, the difference is that once we are born of God, the laws are written in our hearts and in our minds and we are led by the Spirit guiding us in the truth daily, the sacrifices are then done daily from within as our hearts as we are circumcised by the power of the Spirit, who helps us to overcome as we deny ourselves. And as we overcome, we grow stronger in God. And it's all done through faith by the grace of God.

And we don't live by the laws because we have to obey them, as we walk in the Spirit, we obey God and do his will because we love him and want to do so.

We do have to obey, and love for God is obeying Him.

God's Truth

Romans 8

10 And if Christ is in you, the body is dead because of sin, but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Romans 6:6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin--

Galatians 5:24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires.

1 Peter 4:1 Therefore, since Christ suffered in his body, arm yourselves also with the same attitude, because whoever suffers in the body is done with sin.

Ephesians 4:17 So I tell you this, and insist on it in the Lord, that you must no longer live as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their thinking.

Romans 6:2 By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?

1 John 5:18, 1 John 3:9, 1 John 3:6.

Galatians 5:17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever you want.

God's Truth

Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
Quote Originally Posted by daqq View Post
All of the sacrifices in Torah have something or another to do with prayer and deeds or the cutting off thereof, (cutting off unrighteous deeds, whether physical, words spoken, or thoughts/mind/mental/and-or things of the heart).

Mark 9:43-49 KJV
43 And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
44 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
45 And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
47 And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:
48 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
49 For every one shall be salted with fire, and every sacrifice shall be salted with salt.

Cutting off sin also constitutes various spiritual sacrifices: it is all about the people and the temple of Elohim, our hearts, minds, souls, and body-temples; which things are no more our own when we enter into the faith that is in Messiah. It is not about animals and shedding innocent blood, (and it never was about those things to begin with either). I'm not trying to discredit your reasons for debating with Truster but rather just saying what I understand to be true from the Word regardless of who is arguing what for whatever reasons here, (in other words not taking sides).

The old law with the purification/ceremonial works were a teaching tool about what was coming, Jesus Christ was coming. The old law with the purification/ceremonial works were a shadow of Jesus.

The old law said to offer animals to sacrifice. Jesus fulfilled that, for he is the Sacrificial Lamb of God once and for all.

The old law said to get circumcised in the flesh. Jesus fulfilled that and he circumcises us in the heart.

The old law said to observe special days. Jesus fulfilled that, for all those special days were about him, and the saved observe Jesus all day every day.

daqq

The old law with the purification/ceremonial works were a teaching tool about what was coming, Jesus Christ was coming. The old law with the purification/ceremonial works were a shadow of Jesus.

The old law said to offer animals to sacrifice. Jesus fulfilled that, for he is the Sacrificial Lamb of God once and for all.

The old law said to get circumcised in the flesh. Jesus fulfilled that and he circumcises us in the heart.

The old law said to observe special days. Jesus fulfilled that, for all those special days were about him, and the saved observe Jesus all day every day.

Nope, like most, those are your interpretations of the "old law" and not what the Torah and Prophets actually teach. The Pharisees, Sadducs, and Scribes remain to this day and they are still doing the same things but simply for different reasons. Even according to Moses circumcision is of the heart. He clearly says that he puts before you life and death, good and evil, make your choice. Most people choose death so they can abolish the Torah and create for themselves a new god: they essentially make a straw man argument so they can turn and nullify the Torah for themselves, yep, they choose death. And one of the sure signs that they choose death and walk according to the belly like the serpent is their believing that the Torah means literal physical animal sacrifices and slaying innocent creatures of Elohim, draining their blood, and eating their flesh, when it rather speaks of how we are to cut off sin from among our own "members" of our own households, our own house-body-temples, and offer up holy sacrifices to Elohim from a heart that is in the process of being purified by His Word.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Romans 6:6 For we know that our old self was crucified with him so that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves to sin--

Was there a point to your posting MAD verses that point out I can not "sin my way out of salvation"?

God's Truth

Nope, like most, those are your interpretations of the "old law" and not what the Torah and Prophets actually teach.
It is not my words it is the words of the Bible.

The Pharisees, Sadducs, and Scribes remain to this day and they are still doing the same things but simply for different reasons.

No. There are is no tent, and there is no temple, and there are no animal sacrifices.

Even according to Moses circumcision is of the heart.

Moses also taught circumcision of the flesh. God was going to kill Moses because Moses was not going to circumcise his son.

Too bad that you try to change the truth that the God gave the law to Moses that required circumcision of the flesh and animal sacrifices, etc. You write a lot of beautiful and true things about prayer and repentance being a sacrifice, but you leave out the law that required the shedding of blood, a shadow of Christ.

He clearly says that he puts before you life and death, good and evil, make your choice. Most people choose death so they can abolish the Torah and create for themselves a new god: they essentially make a straw man argument so they can turn and nullify the Torah for themselves, yep, they choose death.

You go against the Torah when you say, "Did God really say to sacrifice animals?"

And one of the sure signs that they choose death and walk according to the belly like the serpent is their believing that the Torah means literal physical animal sacrifices and slaying innocent creatures of Elohim, draining their blood, and eating their flesh, when it rather speaks of how we are to cut off sin from among our own "members" of our own households, our own house-body-temples, and offer up holy sacrifices to Elohim from a heart that is in the process of being purified by His Word.

You are denying the truth and even judging God who really did say to sacrifice animals.

You take away from Jesus when you say no blood had to be shed.

God's Truth

Was there a point to your posting MAD verses that point out I can not "sin my way out of salvation"?

I really don't know for sure what you mean. Would you mind elaborating?

This is what I think you are saying, but I don't want to assume---

From my discussions with some madists, they have said that when they sin, they can say they are not sinning, because of Jesus.

You left out the other scriptures that I gave that say we are to do something in our lives about sin, and it is not just about Jesus taking care of sins just because we are saved.

Paul says there is no favoritism. Paul tells us that we have to die to sin. That is about us conscientiously promising God that we will stop sinning.

daqq

It is not my words it is the words of the Bible.

No. There are is no tent, and there is no temple, and there are no animal sacrifices.

Moses also taught circumcision of the flesh. God was going to kill Moses because Moses was not going to circumcise his son.

Too bad that you try to change the truth that the God gave the law to Moses that required circumcision of the flesh and animal sacrifices, etc. You write a lot of beautiful and true things about prayer and repentance being a sacrifice, but you leave out the law that required the shedding of blood, a shadow of Christ.

You go against the Torah when you say, "Did God really say to sacrifice animals?"

You are denying the truth and even judging God who really did say to sacrifice animals.

You take away from Jesus when you say no blood had to be shed.

Sorry to inform you but those are for the most part just a bunch of flaming accusations from an uninformed person who reads the scripture according to the eyes and mind of the natural and carnal mind of the flesh. The entire Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts the Apocalypse refutes you to your face.

Right Divider

Body part
I really don't know for sure what you mean. Would you mind elaborating?

This is what I think you are saying, but I don't want to assume---

From my discussions with some madists, they have said that when they sin, they can say they are not sinning, because of Jesus.

You left out the other scriptures that I gave that say we are to do something in our lives about sin, and it is not just about Jesus taking care of sins just because we are saved.

Paul says there is no favoritism. Paul tells us that we have to die to sin. That is about us conscientiously promising God that we will stop sinning.
:rotfl:

God's Truth

Sorry to inform you but those are for the most part just a bunch of flaming accusations from an uninformed person who reads the scripture according to the eyes and mind of the natural and carnal mind of the flesh. The entire Testimony of Messiah in the Gospel accounts the Apocalypse refutes you to your face.

All you are is a false accuser.
You think you are going to rewrite the Bible by merely calling it lies here and there?

Exodus 20:24
'You shall make an altar of earth for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen; in every place where I cause My name to be remembered, I will come to you and bless you.