AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

AUTHENTICITY OF TRUST

• Total voters

popsthebuilder

To be clear; I'm not knocking you for change for the better.

I am hoping you see you are no judge.

How long will you allow me to shove your own words down your throat?

Do open your eyes, finding that narrow path that is wholly the opposite direction of the one you currently tread.

May our Lord and GOD guide us both by the Holy Spirit to the Will of GOD alone.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Truster

To be clear; I'm not knocking you for change for the better.

I am hoping you see you are no judge.

How long will you allow me to shove your own words down your throat?

Do open your eyes, finding that narrow path that is wholly the opposite direction of the one you currently tread.

May our Lord and GOD guide us both by the Holy Spirit to the Will of GOD alone.

I am in the center of his will.

Truster

So silly;

It wasn't even the whole verse, and was indeed less than even singular.

That makes it out of context, and more importantly; taken away from.

The fact I understand the verse and direct it in prayer means it is heard and will be answered. I don't rely on my perfections, but on the perfections of Him who called me and sent me.

marhig

For when they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them (I Thessalonians 5:3).
Luke 9

And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

Truster

Luke 9

And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.

I haven't commanded fire to come down. I call people to repentance by warning them of the wrath they are under.

You are under wrath and face eternal destruction unless you repent and trust.

marhig

The fact I understand the verse and direct it in prayer means it is heard and will be answered. I don't rely on my perfections, but on the perfections of Him who called me and sent me.

Direct it in prayer? How do you direct that verse in prayer?

marhig

I haven't commanded fire to come down. I call people to repentance by warning them of the wrath they are under.

You are under wrath and face eternal destruction unless you repent and trust.
You want distruction to come upon people, that's bad enough!

I have repented and I do trust, you don't know the meaning of the word repent because you think it is evil and wicked to do Gods will and obey him. Yet those who truly repent, turn from sin and do just that!

Truster

Direct it in prayer? How do you direct that verse in prayer?

The scriptures are the revealed will of the Eternal. He only hears prayer that is according to His will.

Unless you understand and practise this then your prayers bounce off the ceiling.

PS your prayer is sin.

Truster

You want distruction to come upon people, that's bad enough!

I have repented and I do trust, you don't know the meaning of the word repent because you think it is evil and wicked to do Gods will and obey him. Yet those who truly repent, turn from sin and do just that!

You have no peace. Peace is the fruit of justness and justness leads to repentance.

"there is no peace unto the wicked".

marhig

The scriptures are the revealed will of the Eternal. He only hears prayer that is according to His will.

Unless you understand and practise this then your prayers bounce off the ceiling.
My prayers are for help not distruction. The only thing I want destroyed is the sin within my own heart, and I need God's help every day to help me to overcome.

marhig

You have no peace. Peace is the fruit of justness and justness leads to repentance.

"there is no peace unto the wicked".
Your very wrong about me there Truster, I'm in complete peace, I've never felt peace like I do now since God has taken me out of the world. I don't care for the things of this world anymore, I'm dead to my old worldly life and my flesh is dying daily through Christ by the power of the Spirit. I'm free! I feel like I've been let out of prison. God has freed me from chains of darkness. And I'm in complete peace in my heart!

Truster

My prayers are for help not distruction. The only think I want destroyed is the sin within my own heart, and I need God's help every day to help me to overcome.

In prayer I have in mind the glory of the Almighty.

He is glorified in the salvation and the destruction of sinners. In the former His grace is manifested and glorified and in the latter His justice and judgement are glorified.

Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.​

Herein lies the difference between having heard about Him and knowing Him. I understand Him and know His ways.

"But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am YAH VEH which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith Yah Veh".

Truster

Your very wrong about me there Truster, I'm in complete peace, I've never felt peace like I do now since God has taken me out of the world. I don't care for the things of this world anymore, I'm dead to my old worldly life and my flesh is dying daily through Christ by the power of the Spirit. I'm free! I feel like I've been let out of prison. God has freed me from chains of darkness. And I'm in complete peace in my heart!

One of the moves of Satan is to get people tied up in false religion. He leaves them there until they are on their deathbed and then torments them. I've met many people from many religions and they all have a sense of peace. It is not eternal peace. False or counterfeit religion must have a reward otherwise people wouldn't keep it up. The reward is sufficient to delude, but cannot save.

PS I'm not wrong about you. Your evilness surfaces and the mask you wear drops.

marhig

In prayer I have in mind the glory of the Almighty.

He is glorified in the salvation and the destruction of sinners. In the former His grace is manifested and glorified and in the latter His justice and judgement are glorified.

Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.​

Herein lies the difference between having heard about Him and knowing Him. I understand Him and know His ways.

"But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am YAH VEH which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith Yah Veh".

I prefer to pray and ask God to forgive me when I have sinned, and forgive others and have mercy upon them that sin against me, and to help me to overcome my own sins so that I can see clearly to help others and for him to give me guidance and a heart to do what's right in my life before him.

marhig

One of the moves of Satan is to get people tied up in false religion. He leaves them there until they are on their deathbed and then torments them. I've met many people from many religions and they all have a sense of peace. It is not eternal peace. False or counterfeit religion must have a reward otherwise people wouldn't keep it up. The reward is sufficient to delude, but cannot save.

PS I'm not wrong about you. Your evilness surfaces and the mask you wear drops.

I'll tell you what false religion is Truster, to say that it is evil and wicked to obey God and do his will as you do!

Wake up! It is you believing in a false gospel! Jesus clearly taught that we are to live by the will of God and obey him.

And I'm not of any relgion and I seek no reward, we are to be unprofitable servants, my reward is when God gives me the word to speak and I know that he is with me. I don't want anything, I'm here to do his will. And he will do with me and he pleases!

Truster

I prefer to pray and ask God to forgive me when I have sinned, and forgive others and have mercy upon them that sin against me, and to help me to overcome my own sins so that I can see clearly to help others and for him to give me guidance and a heart to do what's right in my life before him.

I am forgiven.